It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man 'Chose Beer Over Dying Girlfriend'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Man 'Chose Beer Over Dying Girlfriend'

www.news.com.au

A MAN attacked his girlfriend and then refused to go to hospital to see her before she died because he had not finished his beer, a Sydney judge has been told.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Once again i live like 2 mins away from this area and this area has a very hige population of drinkers and unemployed i pass it alot and i see alot of kids also drinking @ night on side streets and stuff But this man is crazy not to go with his wife because he wants his beer i must investigate this more its preety crazy.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

According to a tendered statement of facts, Zammit, Ms Ward and his ex-girlfriend Christine Jennings drank cask wine and beer on May 15, 2006. Later that evening, Ms Jennings asked Ms Ward whether Zammit hit her from time to time, to which she replied that he did. The conversation had upset Zammit and after Ms Jennings left, he began swearing at his partner, saying for "f**k sake, what did you say that for". "(he) then grabbed (her) by clothes she was wearing and threw her with a great deal of force into the refrigerator area of the kitchen," the statement said. "(She) bounced off the refrigerator and hit her ribs on the bench top." Ms Ward then went to bed, moaning and groaning, and when they woke the next day, Zammit continued to berate her. He again grabbed Ms Ward and threw her against a cupboard, causing her to fall to the floor. "(he) told police that he knew (she) was in pain and that she was having trouble breathing `but she wouldn't want me to do anything about it'," the statement said.

Source

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Personally, I'd like to see Zammit's lawyer go to jail in his place.

Zammit's lawyer is attempting to convince the judge that Zammit shouldn't go to jail for killing his girlfriend because he (Zammit) has liver problems ? Oh, boo hoo.

I can't think of a word foul enough to describe Zammit's lawyer (or lawyers generally).

But, I'd like to think of Zammit's lawyer doing time for him. Like about ten years. Obviously the lawyer really digs violent criminals. So what could be more appropriate than he gets to live with, and shower with and sleep with and eat with them for a decade ?

And maybe when the lawyer is doing Zammit's ten years stretch inside, Zammit will further satisfy my sense of justice by falling down maybe ten flights of stairs ... and then lying there in agony for three or four hours .. before dying and getting his foul carcass out of decent people's lives.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

Yeh thats kind of true this zammit man i think is Maltese a friend of mine knows him i gave my mate a call after i saw it and he said yeh he might know him because my friend is a real estate around that area and sells and rents out alot of homes. But anyway what he did he cannot blame alchole because he woke up continuing it in the morning now thats not alchole the next day?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
There's a word for this guy: alcoholic. Add violent, murdering alcoholic. I hope he gets life. :w:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

Alcholic who blames alchole on alchole and blames the makers for why did thay make alchole? stupid things he did and he cannot blame alchole because it wasent its just normal anger with abit of alchole to tip him off to the max it does give u confidence to do things u wouldent ordinary

top topics

join