It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, How Can I Apply For A DoD Contract??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

File This Under Unfreakingbelievable

rawstory.com...

Somebody in the comments mentioned "Kosher Mafia"
I wonder if he has a pal at AIPAC....

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Sounds eerily similar to the Jewish guy they contracted for inferior flak jackets that held a multi million dollar barmistsva for his daughter. If you want a contract just change your name to Ephraim, Todd, or Ezekial.
Stupid military.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
So what I read from the initial article is that the US government gave a over $3 million to guy who does not have a high school degree, so that he could provide the requisite ammunition to the soldiers currently fighting in Iraq. As if that did not already strain credulity, this youth got into contact with Albanian gun runners, operating in a mafia type crime syndicate, who sold him obsolete, 40 year old, Chinese made ammunition that was actually corroded in the boxes. To make it worse, these Albanian gun smugglers were already under a government watchlist.

How can such an administration function, when it wantonly flings money at the lowest bidders and does not checking into whether, those suppliers have the legal means to attain the ammunition? I remember when a million dollars was a big deal to anyone and now it seems that terms like million and trillion are often bandied about when it comes to this war.

It is my belief that certain elements of the government operate beyond the strictures of money per say, and have distanced themselves from the collapsing American economy. The efforts of these people seem superficially to provoke a stalemate in the Middle Eastern theater, amongst other agendas.

I don't think further investigation into this matter will result in any understanding of how the upper echelons of certain government groups function, but will provide me another piece in the puzzle to solve.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
And how can the gov accidentally send 20 plus fusion caps to Taiwan and accidentally load nukes on a trancontinental flight. Absolute insanity.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I can't wait to hear how they try to spin this one...maybe the people will start to finally observe the unmitigated disaster for what it is. Waving a flag won't make this go away.

How this doofus got access to bidding is what I wanna know.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
How this doofus got access to bidding is what I wanna know.

Probably by being a boy-toy for the twisted scum that run such things. It seems that he has a conviction for domestic violence as well.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I believe Koshernostra might be correct-check out where he had his relevant experience:

botach.com...

top topics

join