It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Is Magical to Its Warlocks and Witches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Mexico Is Magical to Its Warlocks and Witches

[url=http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/28/world/americas/28mexico.html?ex=1364356800&en=33a2d153b9012cb4&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss]www.nytimes.com[/ url]

CATEMACO, Mexico — To kill a man, Alejandro Gallegos García explains, all you need is a black cloth doll, some thread, a human bone and a toad. Oh, and you must ask the devil permission, in person, at a cave in the hills where he is said to appear.

Assuming you have these things, plus the green light from the prince of darkness, you simply lash the doll to the bone, shove it down the unfortunate toad’s throat, sew up its lips and take the whole mess to a graveyard, reciting the proper words.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It's amazing to me the length people will go in their belief systems. In this modern era humans still cling to beliefs like this. Who knew the devil lives in Mexico, and appears to humans there.

Well people what do you think about this?

As fort this news story, well the devil made me do it!!

They must not have many evangelicals down there or you know there would be some burning going on.

I don't know why the link didn't work Mexico Is Magical to Its Warlocks and Witches

[url=http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/28/world/americas/28mexico.html?ex=1364356800&en=33a2d153b9012cb4&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss]www.nytimes.com[/ url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-3-2008 by LDragonFire]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
There is much superstition still in Mexico and Central America. There is some good youtube links to bruja's and brujo's and thier beliefs. The spells they use are pretty brutal, a lot of killing of little animals like chickens and cats. There are some that go out to find what's left of these cast spells and dispell them. Pretty interesting.

new topics

join