It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Dont Hate America But Are Getting Made To...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Ok so its like this I’m English and I happen to know a few people who have strong opinions about Americans/America … saying stuff like “they think their better than everybody else” “ they bought us into a war we didn’t want to be in(that was actually Blair) and also “bush is a idiot” ok I threw that one in myself…I mean your talking about a guy with 90 IQ points OFFICIALLY…but I don’t hate America or its people…in fact I use to date an American…that’s another story for another time
… but you know what I think personally is that people don’t like America because people do like America…think of it… what other country really loves itself more than America?... England we don’t give a *snip* about our country or government(those feelings are clearly reciprocated) you know we don’t have things like thanks giving or whatever else… for *snip* sake we barely even have Christmas anymore… now I don’t know weather its jealousy or dislike for Americas way but I know that what ever it is there’s no sign of those feelings changing…I also think most of the opinions are stereotypical a mere cliché of past thoughts and feelings expressed by leaders to boost their own popularity and self confidence for nothing more than sexual gratification every time somebody says “wow your real intelligent”…kind of like school yard insults “my dads better than yours so I’m better than you”…but I also think that nationalism is the biggest killer of everything good on this planet…for example Americans are taught that they saved us in the war and without them we would be speaking German…while English are taught that they only sent over a few people and there were a lot of us killed by the allied soldiers(all American) now the truth has clearly been watered down over years by our governments to increase trust in itself from the nations they control… now I wasn’t there an I bet none of you were there either…so why is that everybody seems to know so much about it?...you don’t…. you know what they want you to know and you see what they want you to see… and I have heard Americas story of the war(Iraq) and the English version an I can tell you now they are totally different and fit each nations requirements for trusting our so called “trusted superiors”… now a lot of people wont care for what I have said because I am only 17 and I clearly lack as much experience and knowledge and those who have researched, proved, exploited, supported, revolted, against so many things… but regardless of my age I understand that the only reason people don’t like America (English & American) is because of what the governments are telling everybody and the way people are responding to this information…Opinions???

Reklaw

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
No offense, but your post would be easier to read if you'd punctuate and paragraph it properly, it would be much easier to read.

How do you know GW Bush's "official" IQ?

An IQ of 90 isn't all that impressive, but would it surprise you to know that that IQ is a "normal" IQ and that you probably know more people with a 90 IQ than one which you'd find more impressive?

I'm glad you don't hate America, but as it is, your post is too hard to read.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Grade Range Percent

Genius 144 0.13%
Gifted 130-144 2.14%
Above average 115-129 13.59%
Higher average 100-114 34.13%
Lower average 85-99 34.13%
Below average 70-84 13.59%
Borderline low 55-69 2.14%
Low

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
haha, I love impromptu typing... letting your heart throw out your words through your fingers at a rate that's almost impossible to stop the typing until all has been stated...

But I understand where you're coming from.
We the People, are getting screwed by, Them the GOP.

Unfortunately we are loosing the battle with our freedom and revolution might be the only way to take back the Government of People. The States really have no say anymore, ya we get to vote, and then the voting machines gets to choose who they want in power. But We the American People know what's up, we just are having issues dealing with it and all of the other stuff we deal with on a daily basis. Thankfully we have people that know how to stand up for our rights... granted a lot of those people get into some serious trouble for doing so... but... we'll figure it out... hopefully sooner than later... - IMO (only).

If ya wanna read paragraphs like that, it's easy to read only because I've always had to highlight the line above other lines to read the lines below in just about all articles, maybe it's a vision thing... but some punctuation would be nice... but then again, text messaging and MMO Games have helped people understand no punctuation sentences with misspelled words... at least the OP spelled, cliché, correctly...

[edit on 27-3-2008 by WalkOn]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The People, of whatever nation, have always had to live with the bulliness of it's Government. It doesn't matter the age of people, cause no matter what, people will be people and the government will always try to find ways to lie to their people to gain support from other people, even if that means destruction to it's own people.

I'll have to agree with WalkOn though, if you really want to participate in a conversational thread like this, you should really try your best to read the whole opening post, even if it means to block out the words from the lines above to read it. Otherwise, you just label yourself as bashing other people cause you couldn't handle reading something.

Please don't take that statement as offensive, as it wasn't meant to be...
And just cause someone has a low IQ doesn't mean they are stupid, just means that maybe, they hate taking that stupid test...

I was tested around 117... but I don't care, I know what I need to know, I know that our GOP is screwing not just Americans but a lot of people globally, and I know it's going to be a long hard road back to a Constitutional Union.

new topics

top topics

join