It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: The most profitable disaster in history.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Here is an interesting read on the asbestos issue with the WTC.

www.immuneweb.org...

panynj.pubcomm.com...

Contract WTC-115.310 - The World Trade Center Removal and Disposal of Vinyl Asbestos Floor Tiles and Other Incidental Asbestos-Containing Building Materials Via Work Order Estimate Range: $1,000,000 annually Bids due Tuesday, October 17, 2000

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i have always believed this happened for money.

the people in control of our world are money men.

aint surprised at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I calculate that 4.5 billion dollars would house, clothe, and buy a car for 30000 families of four people (husband, wife and 2 kids) if you worked on a charity budget.

How useful that would be to the city of New Orleans.

With regards to why anyone would want that much money, the answer is quite simply power, and the maintenance thereof. You can organise an awful lot of things if you've got a disgustingly large surplus of money. It used to baffle me why these mega corporations even existed and why people would continue to persue so much more money than they could ever need, but the reason seems to be power.

Imagine how YOU would feel if you were promoted to CEO of Walmart. You've got more financial muscle than most governments, and you're at the helm of a corporation whose actions can completely change the economy of a superpower country overnight. There are even people out there who find it erotic. Go figure.

Personally I find it repulsive.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What nobody seems to be asking is why didn't Larry push for 3 events rather than 2? The collapse of wtc7 due to terrorist attack being the third, the other two being trade tower 1 & 2. Were there any insurance payouts for 7? What are the rules here, did the destruction have to be invoked exclusively by the planes? (bombs and proximity damage don't count?) Perhaps they couldn't claim for 7 because they pulled it?

And why stop there, What about claiming for 6-7 events since all the other WTC buildings were destroyed in a terrorist attack?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join