It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Molested Man: Emotional stress leads to more abuse...(claim)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Thanks, I'd like to think that maybe some people have seen the big Wookie, but not like this man....
Although that tape might be more appealing than another alien autopsy video...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
20 years will do this short eye some good.. I mean I had to chuckle a little bit here to know he was honestly trying to push this as his defense!!

Molested by bigfoot.. There for thats why he went and molested children..
Gezzz the levels some people will sink to save their own hide..
There is no laughing matter when it comes to kids being molested..
But this guy and his claim was by far the most silly and outragoues defense I have ever heard in my life!!

Wow! This one really takes the cake today! Im glad they didnt let this one get by them, and had no mercy on this sick sap..

If anything I feel bad for bigfoot now.. Getting a bad rep for molesting men and such.. I think Big foot could Sue for slander on this one!

[edit on 31-3-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I just wanted to add the link to this documentary.
www.normalpeoplelikeyou.com...

It seems this goes a lot farther than I suspected. I will continue to study, and gather data, on this alarming new trend.

Look for a new thread, titled: Mythical Beasts And The People They Shamed

niv

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
Look for a new thread, titled: Mythical Beasts And The People They Shamed

I think you should expand your research. Since abuse is known and proven to be had from bigfoot and aliens, I expect Nessie and the masons are also diddling with America's brave menfolk.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by niv
I think you should expand your research. Since abuse is known and proven to be had from bigfoot and aliens, I expect Nessie and the masons are also diddling with America's brave menfolk.

I have been researching all breakfast, and it would seem that most accounts are anecdotal, although there is some research provided under alien implants. I believe aliens are not mythical though. I need to google Leprechaun Sodomy....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join