It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A picture show you Lama's violence in Tibet riot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pityonu
Yes, there are even more words seldom used in normal life. But we can't learn that from classes. Get it? It's a shame to the education.

Interesting statement. How did you come up with this conclusion? My education hasn't been remiss. I tackled it from an early age and haven't stopped. English being my major throughout my life. Writing as well. I STILL find it odd that you used such an obscure word. Not a biggie, there are hundreds of thousands of English words BUT with the broken syntax thrown in I find it highly unlikely that there would be a strong vocabulary with such poor syntax. It's.......... odd.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The monks final purpose is to provoke the police...
Because Dali Lama like to see blood in this event(so he order monks and encourage thugs to rob, set fire,kill innocent people) and if that he will happily announced that bloody PLA suppressed a peaceful parade. See the trick and trap there?

Although, unlike if you were living in China, you are entitled to your opinion of the Lama and Monks, I disagree with you, and I think it's pretty common knowledge, whether you're just making the statement with nothing to back it up with or you're saying it with every piece of backup info known to man to back you up, the Dalai Lama stands for peace and tolerance.

Robbing, setting fires, killing innocent people...reminds me of the Chinese "Cultural Revolution" from 60 years ago, not Monks and Dalai Lama.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Rumors are that China may have staged the initial unrest in Tibet. It would not be the first time.

www.prisonplanet.com...

en.epochtimes.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
Rumors are that China may have staged the initial unrest in Tibet. It would not be the first time.

www.prisonplanet.com...

en.epochtimes.com...

So the story is, the PLA organized several hundred fake monks to stage a "peaceful" rally which attracted the attention of the local Tibetans who were gullible enough to believe they were real monks to stage a riot killing Han Chinese as a excuse to "clamp down" on the Tibetans which contradicts the fact that the PRC is so cruel that it would even need to pretend it was doing so.

All of this was some-how captured by "British Intelligence" in their doughnut-shaped complex, near Cheltenham racecourse with seven thousand employees including the best electronic experts and analysts in the world which speak more than 150 languages and at their disposal are 10,000 computers, many of which have been specially built for their work.

Ian Flemming, eat your heart out.

The article also claims that the "claim by the Dalai Lama that agents of the Chinese People's Liberation Army, the PLA, posing as monks, triggered the riots". I have yet to see that claim made by the Dalai Lama

If the PRC is as bad as they claim, (stealing organs, mass murder etc) why would they go to the trouble of "staging" a protest. Not to mention that this site is the same site which claims it has the signatures of 6million communist party members who renounced their membership based on a simple ENGLISH form. Apparently I am a CCCP member who renounced his membership even though I have never been in a political party

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I have placed this link in other threads. I found it an interesting read. Voices within China are speaking out against the actions of their own Government, lawyers, writers, artists, jurists.

yubanet.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

So the story is, the PLA organized several hundred fake monks to stage a "peaceful" rally which attracted the attention of the local Tibetans who were gullible enough to believe they were real monks to stage a riot killing Han Chinese as a excuse to "clamp down" on the Tibetans which contradicts the fact that the PRC is so cruel that it would even need to pretend it was doing so.

All of this was some-how captured by "British Intelligence" in their doughnut-shaped complex, near Cheltenham racecourse with seven thousand employees including the best electronic experts and analysts in the world which speak more than 150 languages and at their disposal are 10,000 computers, many of which have been specially built for their work.

We already know you have an amazing talent for writing fiction, but thanks anyway.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Interesting statement. How did you come up with this conclusion? My education hasn't been remiss. I tackled it from an early age and haven't stopped. English being my major throughout my life. Writing as well. I STILL find it odd that you used such an obscure word. Not a biggie, there are hundreds of thousands of English words BUT with the broken syntax thrown in I find it highly unlikely that there would be a strong vocabulary with such poor syntax. It's.......... odd.

Have you ever had a correspondence with someone who is just learning the language? This kind of thing happens all the time - at least in my experience.

People use a dictionary to try to find the closest match to the word they`re thinking of, and sometimes the word is correct, but it doesn`t match with the style of the rest of the sentence. It`s perfectly cromulent.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I don't want to derail the thread with a one line post. I'll make it three lines. I hope a conflict with China is not a new nine eleven.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Henry Deacon ... remember Him?
What he mentioned about China and the U.S.A. ??

Click HERE to watch the News Clip

Please listen carefully to the Real monk... Even the Monks who were praying are not genuine but they were CADRES and staged it for the press and China...

See where this may be leading?

I hope Henry Deacon's info does not come to pass..

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Watch and LISTEN carefully to the real monk:

The Monks even say the "monks" are not for real CLICK HERE

IT IS PART OF A LARGE STAGED EVENT... Unfolding...

What did Henry Deacon say??

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442

Originally posted by intrepid

Have you ever had a correspondence with someone who is just learning the language? This kind of thing happens all the time - at least in my experience.

People use a dictionary to try to find the closest match to the word they`re thinking of, and sometimes the word is correct, but it doesn`t match with the style of the rest of the sentence. It`s perfectly cromulent.

Almost typical of a "good" student that is learning a foreign language, making use of one's dictionary shows a highly autonomous and motivated learner.

Almost as bad as native speakers using words that they can be quite certain will go over the heads of others! Cromulent my wingnuts...

MonKey

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Staged Event by China and ???

en.epochtimes.com...

"LONDON—Britain's GCHQ, the government communications agency that electronically monitors half the world from space, has confirmed the claim by the Dalai Lama that agents of the Chinese People's Liberation Army, the PLA, posing as monks, triggered the riots that have left hundreds of Tibetans dead or injured."

O'Henry Deacon where are you?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pityonu
Of course I get it from the net. There are lots of real pics about the riot, try google some for youself. I recommend to download or transfer it to another safe place because I don't know when it will be deleted.

Come on, man. Why don't believe the fact but not try to blind and deceive yourself. "The truth is just there, all you need is to open your eyes"

I see one of two things. Possibly a third.

1: Your government is willing to display such a scene, with people acting in roles to portray their 'enemy' in a bad light. I see that very easily. IE; Staged.

2: Your government censors you to all the bad they do, and this is allowed; propaganda from a non-buddhist mob.

.. and possible

3: buddhist really bad people who must be destroyed.

I, in all honesty pick box #1, because I know the money is in it.

Maybe there is a #4 - people so pissed at being dictated to by a zealot style govt. that even the most passive and peacefull of them will turn against you.

Almost like treating sloths with such contempt that react like crazed cats, clawwing and hissing at the perpetrator.

I don't see a buddhist monk simply declaring violence as a means to and end for not having a glass of water with their bowl of rice. Do you?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
If these monks are "justified" in their violent revolt, then the government should have the right to use violent means to put down the revolt.

The police are trying to use minimal force to calm the Western media down a bit.

Why is it ok for the monks to use violent means and wrong for the government too do the same?

The Tibetans want a huge chunk of and and so does the government.

What would you guys do if the Mexicans started revolting in America?
Shoot pellets at them? Kill them?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The Chinese communist government is demonizing the so called 'enemy'. The strategy is even written in their books. It is the same old story repeating again and again. They said even stuff like "The Dalai is a wolf in monk's robes, a devil with a human face but the heart of a beast." This is really ridiculous statement, isn't it? But you will notice that a lot of Chinese people really believe that stuff, which is even more absurd. And sad.

There is a lot of evidence now coming from variety of sources that the violence was staged. This time the world will clearly see what the communist party really is.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I find it an interesting development that the Chinese Communists have become so aggressive (read: fearful) in their presence on the internet that they find it necessary to post absurdities to ATS.

In many ways I find it exceptionally annoying, but I do not blame Han Chinese for believing their own propaganda -- that happens to all controlled peoples. But I do sincerely hope that as the ChiComs post to threads here on ATS that the pro-PRC Han Chinese posters will be shocked to discover that the rest of the world has an extremely low opinion of the PRC and the Chinese Communists in general.

The Communist Chinese need to wake up to the fact that the Dalai Lama is well-beloved and Tibetan Buddhism continues to grow in influence throughout the world. Continuing to portray Tibetan monks and the Dalai Lama as villains is a losing strategy for the PRC.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Why is it ok for the monks to use violent means and wrong for the government too do the same?

If there is not any evidence that proves that the violence was staged, there could be some logic in what you say. But we cannot ignore that evidence. Moreover there are reports of more that hundred tibetans killed. It is so easy to arrest untrained people, if they do not have firearms. Why shooting at them without a sensible reason...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
I find it an interesting development that the Chinese Communists have become so aggressive (read: fearful) in their presence on the internet that they find it necessary to post absurdities to ATS.

I think the reason this time they got so aggressive in the Internet is that the old tricks did not work. We, the western people, carry a lot of sentiments toward the Tibetan culture and the issue is definitely a hot topic for us, so this time they cannot fool us easily. Additionally there was a lot of hard work done by the political and the religious dissidents in the previous years to raise awareness to the human rights abuses in the PRC.

The other reason is that their biggest PR campaign (the Olympics) is bound to fail and the more efforts they make to remedy the situation, the worse results they will produce, because of their twisted and irrational thinking. I just hope that the victims will be less.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by zarzar]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarzar

Originally posted by die_another_day

If there is not any evidence that proves that the violence was staged, there could be some logic in what you say. But we cannot ignore that evidence. Moreover there are reports of more that hundred tibetans killed. It is so easy to arrest untrained people, if they do not have firearms. Why shooting at them without a sensible reason...

A lie is still a lie even it looks extremely like truth. It's free for you to believe hundred tibetans are killed by police, though it only existed in your mind.

Fact is several citizens are killed by the thugs, stores burnt down, even five alive female servers died in fire set by thugs. You prefer showing mercy to the thug but not the victims. That is the very thing making me angry.

Some western media always see China through colored glasses. For some secret purpose they would prefer to make fake news. Here I give you some picture contrast between the published pics and original pics. And you will know what tricks western media like to use to smear China in this event. Ok, you can say that's from a chinese site. But just ignore the passage and judge with you eyes.

news.sina.com.cn...

www.anti-cnn.com...

interesting , I just found the above site, and you can pick some pics to see. And you will know the power of editing. Truth can be easily twisted by the media. Find the truth, but don't be controlled by the media. All my friends.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by pityonu]

[edit on 28-3-2008 by pityonu]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
If the PRC is as bad as they claim, (stealing organs, mass murder etc) why would they go to the trouble of "staging" a protest.

Gee, I don't know, why don't you tell me?
Either the PLA have started doing the laundry for Tibetan monks, or they like playing "dress up" and starting riots.

I'll let the ATS viewers decide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join