It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEANIACSforEDWARDS! Just a Website or More?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
???
www.deaniacsforedwards.com...

Eric Schmeltzer, Governor Dean's campaign press secretary and Deputy Director in New York State, has not only endorsed Edwards but started a rally point website to move Deaniacs to counter the Kerry train with support for John Edwards.

"I believe that this race for the Democratic nomination is not over, and I believe NOW is the time for the supporters of Governor Dean to show that we do, indeed, have the power to change things."

Does anyone know of other real movements among Deaniacs going for Edwards? Or is this website just one man's mission for continued relevancy? What are the board's Dean backers hearing from the troops?

Will Edwards get a real surge from Dean's psuedo endorsement? Dean isn't officially endorsing anyone, but he's definitely leaving the door open for Edwards.

So is this just one former Dean staffer flapping in the wind, or a sign of a real movement to come? Super Tuesday predictions?

[Hmmm - Reading his blogs apparently this guy spammed his own Dean grassroots support list with e-mail pleas for Edwards... ouch! That could hurt.]

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by RANT]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Dean's grasping at straws now, that's for sure. While I like Edwards a lot better than I liked Dean, or like Kerry for that matter, I think Deanie needs to find some less spammish followers if he's gonna keep this crap up

join