It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Statement of Stephen Push

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
not suprised in the least.


Yes, no surprise either that they got ahold of GPS jammers.




posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by Disclosed
with the exception of prior knowledge of terrorists and terrorism.


But that is a very strong exception.

If the governemnt had that much prior knowledge, why was nothing done to raise security or do other things?




… so now, it’s OK to do these things? Just only if it had been done BEFORE 9/11… and not afterwards? This kind of thinking just should proves that your mindset is only to complain, not to help. Does the average person understand how many threats come in a routine day in a city, a state or this country? Hind site is 20/20, but before this happened, there was no threat level or history on this kind of thing in the US. With all the warning signs we did have… even after 9/11… people go ape# at the thought of their name being matched against a list of known thugs.

So, you have both sides covered… The Government should have protected us from this threat (aka they let it happen), just so they could control us by taking away our rights, so now they shouldn’t try to protect us at all…

OR

There was no threat, the government did the whole thing just so they could take away our rights.

Either way, certain people will whine & claim they know or would have done better. I really can’t keep up with you guys… one week it’s been allowed to happen, one week they did it, one month it didn’t have enough debris, then too much. Tell me, which is it this week, the buildings fell too neatly or too far away?

A self fulfilling mindset… comes along with paranoia… Don’t you guys ever notice that NONE of these theories makes nearly as much sense as the obvious? Terrorists attacked our country & you have been defending them ever since.


[edit on 28-3-2008 by Jake the Dog Man]



posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
Does the average person understand how many threats come in a routine day in a city, a state or this country?


Well see the thing is i am not the average person. I work for an intell agancy. Do you know anything about intell?

Do you know how many warnings we recieved from foreign and domestic intell agencies that had some detailed information that something was goning to happen, and that it involved hijackings? Have you read the Pesidents Daily Brief or any other reports or done any research at all ?

I suggest you do research before posting about something you seem to know very little about.


[edit on 28-3-2008 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man

… so now, it’s OK to do these things? Just only if it had been done BEFORE 9/11… and not afterwards? This kind of thinking just should proves that your mindset is only to complain, not to help. Does the average person understand how many threats come in a routine day in a city, a state or this country? Hind site is 20/20, but before this happened, there was no threat level or history on this kind of thing in the US. With all the warning signs we did have… even after 9/11… people go ape# at the thought of their name being matched against a list of known thugs.

So, you have both sides covered… The Government should have protected us from this threat (aka they let it happen), just so they could control us by taking away our rights, so now they shouldn’t try to protect us at all…

OR

There was no threat, the government did the whole thing just so they could take away our rights.

Either way, certain people will whine & claim they know or would have done better. I really can’t keep up with you guys… one week it’s been allowed to happen, one week they did it, one month it didn’t have enough debris, then too much. Tell me, which is it this week, the buildings fell too neatly or too far away?

A self fulfilling mindset… comes along with paranoia… Don’t you guys ever notice that NONE of these theories makes nearly as much sense as the obvious? Terrorists attacked our country & you have been defending them ever since.


Quoted for truth.

Excellent post Jake



posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
A self fulfilling mindset… comes along with paranoia… Don’t you guys ever notice that NONE of these theories makes nearly as much sense as the obvious?
Quoted for truth.

Excellent post Jake


The only people with a self fulfilling mindset are the people that still believe the official story, they live in a fantasy world afriad to face the reallity that something else might have happened that day other then what the media has told them.

As for as the obvious the only obvious thing is that there is no evidence to support the official story.



posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
The only people with a self fulfilling mindset are the people that still believe the official story, they live in a fantasy world afriad to face the reallity that something else might have happened that day other then what the media has told them.


You do know that Stephen Push believes the official story, and does not believe in conspiracies. He just wants those responsible put to justice.

Does he live in a fantasy world?



posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
He just wants those responsible put to justice.

Does he live in a fantasy world?


You do know that Stephen Push believes the same thing i do, that 9/11 could have been prevented. Something that the people that believe the official story still live in a fantasy world about.


9/11 was foreseeable. And it could have been prevented.



posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yet again, you prove my point. YOU need to pick a side. Any side. You just can’t keep flip-flopping. Most of your posts seem to ramble, but lately they can’t seem to connect more then a few points, let alone thoughts. You need to go back and read some of the things you have glanced over. You need to calm down.

To answer your questions (if I can mottle through you’re your misspellings & typos…);
Yes.
Yes.
Yes, plenty.
You post that you work for “an intell agancy”, yet you seem to understand less about then the average person. You seem to argue from both sides, but maybe you just like to argue.

Last I heard Wackenhut was not considered intell…




[edit on 29-3-2008 by Jake the Dog Man]



posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
Yet again, you prove my point. YOU need to pick a side.


I am not on any side, i am looking for the truth of what really happened that day. But you would know that if you read my my post.

I have done a lot of research, and i have access to a lot of resources and what i have found so far is that there is more evidence that questions the official story then supports it.



[edit on 29-3-2008 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

You do know that Stephen Push believes the same thing i do, that 9/11 could have been prevented. Something that the people that believe the official story still live in a fantasy world about.


But Stephen Push's quote in the link you even provided, stated he did not believe in any conspiracy theories. So the does agree with the official report. He does believe steps could have been done to prevent what happened, but does not deny what the reports have stated.

If you agree with Stephen Push, that means you now agree with the official reports.

Very interesting!



posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
No, just denying things isn't really forming a valid question. I am certainly not here to teach you how to discern the difference in useful material vs useless drivel, but your arguments sound more like someone thinking out loud, before they have really thought things through. I DO know this because I HAVE read your posts.

But I will tell you that continued learning is one thing, but jumping on weekly tangents and claiming to be so much more knowledgeable then everyone else on any given subject because you read some site or article gets old after a while. If you were truly impartial or still deciding, you would read far more & post far less.

Let’s hope everyone that works for “an intell agancy” isn’t as confused as you. Take the constructive criticism and move on. Someone in your field should know better.


[edit on 29-3-2008 by Jake the Dog Man]



posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
But Stephen Push's quote in the link you even provided, stated he did not believe in any conspiracy theories.


I do not believe in conspiracy theories or the official story (which is based on a conspiracy). The evidence shows that hter are more questions about the official story then supports it.

I have always been looking for the truth as i have stated in every thread i i have posted in every forum i have posted on, and just like Stephen i want another investigation.



posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
but jumping on weekly tangents and claiming to be so much more knowledgeable then everyone else on any given subject because you read some site or article gets old after a while.


Well you must not have read my post because of you did you would know that i do not jump on tangents and that i post facts and evidence to support what i post (unlike the people that still believe the official story)

By the way i have posted documents, facts and evidnece several times to prove where i work and have been supported by others who work in the intell field.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join