It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Abducted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I believe my daughter and I have been and continuously are being abducted.
From the actions and sounds my daughter makes, the sounds I hear, and the things I have seen, I seriously believe so.
Call me crazy if you want to. I also belive I am clarivoient(sp). But that could be anything.
Has anyone just ever feel in their gut that they have or just know down deep inside that they have? Please share some light on the matter. I have an open mind. I have to in my state of mind and everything else going on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod Correction of Spelling in Thread Title.

(One of the many friendly things we do.
)

[edit on 27-3-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Could you describe these fellings, sounds, and sights? Do you frequently have dreams in which you hear strange sounds, see spaceships, or even see yourself being abducted? Your daughter?

TC

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Can you go into more detail about your experiences?..... there are lots of people on here who will be willing to listen and maybe offer advice, myself included

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The advice that i give to people who believe they have or are being abducted are this:

Keep a daily diary.
Note any time lapses.
Scars/marks on your body, before you start documenting them though, have a look over on your body to see if you have any marks, and exclude them, only add new scars/marks on your body, that you know you have not had before.

Mother and daughter scenarious are not new.
You both should keep a diary, but dont tell eachother if you suspect you have been abducted recently.

Also note any other things that could be suspect, such as headaches, pains in joints, even problems with your teeth.

After three months, you compare your notes from the diary.

It often happens that mother/daughter get abducted at the same time.
If your daughter isn't old enough, i recomend that you have someone else to talk to her, and keep her diary for her during this time.

Anyways, good luck.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Balez]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
One of the most noted features an abductee describes is a feeling of missing hours, maybe a day.... any of that?

TC

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Balez

Excellent post Balez. Start for you.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
With a modest budget it might be possible to install monitoring equipment that could potentially capture some data during an abduction event. I would be seeking to install as much of the following equipment as I could find, with most instruments set up to stream data to a local and remote server:
  • night-vision video cameras
  • microphones
  • a Geiger counter
  • a magnetometer
  • accurate clocks/watches
  • potentially some thermometers and a barometer

There would be some technical challenges in acquiring and setting up this equipment, especially in hooking it up to a computer network and finding the bandwidth to remotely stream it in real-time (to a private server for archival purposes). However there could also be some value in old-fashioned analogue instruments that record data on a graph (e.g. a magnetograph, barograph etc) or film/tape.

If all these instruments never show any anomalies or time-gaps then either:
  • abduction attempts are not occurring or have been abandoned (when you are at home anyway!)
  • or all data-streams and/or instruments are being modified in real-time during any abduction events (probably requiring an extraordinary effort and level of technical sophistication on the part of the abductors)

It certainly would be an interesting project to put this together and ultimately if we are serious about UFO/ET investigation then IMHO this level of sophistication is absolutely necessary.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JeepGal

Well thank you very much!
And i have been getting this feeling that people dont apreciate my posts lately, and then you come and change everything!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
First of all, thank you all for reading this and actually replying. I've heard rumbling (loud) almost sounds like a train coming through since I live about a block away, but it isn't. My husband and I pretty much know the timing of the trains and it wasn't it besides when I heard that noise the rest of the sounds that all the trains that come through never started. Just the rumbling. I have heard weird sounds over the monitor of whispering as if someone is in my daughter's room with her talking to her. I have figured out some of them was a radio talk show but the others I still to this day have not figured out. I know I have had 2 miscarriages in my life and feel down deep inside one would of been a girl and the second a boy and have heard them on the monitor talking to my daughter and she cooing and laughing to them. My daughter will make motor sounds and change the sounds and use her pacifier like an airplane which my hubby and I have not yet taught her airplane sounds or anything like that and she started that when she was 4months old. I know she sees spirits. She will look around focus on something, laugh, smile, talk, to whatever she is looking at and even play bashful. I see shadows in the corner of my eyes once in a while. I feel that I may be clairivoient(sp). I have woke up to my bed literally shaking off the floor(which is hard to do with it being a waterbed frame with a reg. mattress on it) and unanchored headboard that very easily would fall if rocked just right, and it not moving but some items on the headboard had moved as if it had and as soon as I opened my left eye to see what was going on it stop just like that.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I have seen a being standing in my bedroom doorway that looked human but had a upside down egg shaped head the face looked like my husband and the eyes were black. The same night I saw that, my right arm was levetating up, when I had it laying across my husband. It was like just the top part of my arm was asleep not the whole thing like it always is, like it was divided and the top was asleep and the whole arm levetating. I have also had a time when I woke up it look like I was in my room but something was different, when I looked around the room looked irradecent(sp) and wavy. Maybe I was dreaming some weird things but I know I woke up on all of these situations. Since these episodes I have been sensing (for all practical purposes) when it will happen, like I know deep down inside when we or I will, like tonight I will know if it will happen tonight or not. Kind of freaky to me but hey what can i do? As of missing time I am not sure. I am doing good to remember yesterday. I have had an instance of driving my brother to work (mind you I am one of those serious do the speed limit in towns person) and in a between my town and the next the speedlimit is 55 but the next town is 35. My brother asked me if I was going to slow down and didnt realize I was doing 65 in a 35 and dont know how I got there so quickly because before hand I remember just crossing the tracks doing 55 then him asking me that. I was totally scared. I also had a time of leaving a friends house then waking up at home the next day, not remembering going home, pulling into driveway where I always parked, getting into my pjs and going to bed. (BUT) that could be because of what I was on at that time but not sure.
I have found some scars that im not sure where they came from and look circular and dipped in. Have I answered all questions? I hope so. Again Thanks everyone

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Do you believe in aliens and spirits? How old is your daughter? I have read and heard that little children often can and do see spirits and may know when aliens are in the area. How does your daughter act when these events happen?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions but this sounds a lot like some things that have been happening to me lately (past 15 years or so).

I hope you find some answers soon.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Do you believe in aliens and spirits? How old is your daughter? I have read and heard that little children often can and do see spirits and may know when aliens are in the area. How does your daughter act when these events happen?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions but this sounds a lot like some things that have been happening to me lately (past 15 years or so).

I hope you find some answers soon.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Darn another double post. My trigger finger must be getting twitchy!!

Seriously sory for the double post.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hi Dolphine, thanks for sharing!

I have a question, if you would be willing to share. I'm just curious of your spiritual/religous background.

I'm wondering if this happens when you pray/meditate/ or randomly happens.

Thanks and take care.

Cal

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Can you perhaps take a photograph next time, or ask them when they plan to disclose everything we need their help badly (re
il crysis)

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Yes, it's true that babies are generally able to see spirits as well as auras and that kind of thing. Try photographing the room when your daughter is interacting with these bengs. Do you have any idea what the connection between your husband and this being in your room is?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is my take on this phenomena, even if you don't agree its got some great abduction links that might give you more insight into what you are experiencing and access to other thoughts on the experience.....www.abovetopsecret.com... hope it helps.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

For those who are interested I have created a Forums and Message site called Contact for Contactees, Abductees and other UFO/Alien experiencers. It is a site that is built with integrity, honesty and compassion toward those of who have experienced this phenomenon and wish to share with others in a safe environment to perhaps glean a bit of understanding, closure and comprehension concerning their experience. I welcome all who would benefit from such a safe haven and accept the tolerant and compassionate candor from those that would learn.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I must apologize on the hubby thing. I was used to saying that about a boyfriend but now we're apart for this reason. I do believe in both. I would have to agree that children do see and know about things more than most people want to give them credit for. No biggie on double post. I accidently did a triple post not knowin i did until I checked up on it.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by calibanvov

I am methodist. I try to meditate but not very successful. Doesnt happen at time of praying or time of trying to medidtate. What exactly are you asking about when it happens? When what happens the sights of spirits or the alien situation? It happens randomly. Mostly late at night between 2 am and 4am.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join