It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijackers alive ?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
I'd love to see the legal basis for your law suit. As though we don't have enough trivial law suits these days. I don't think there is a judge in the land that would even let this one get to trial, however.

Well for someone from a proffessional company to call people "wack jobs" is called defimation of character.

If not a law suit maybe talk to his supervisoers about him not working there anymore.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
You would have to show actual malice. And since the employee did not name anyone, but only spoke nebulously, I suspect that your case would be tossed as it does not show it was targeted at you specifically. Offensive speech and name calling is not a legal basis for libel, either. A"fair comment" defense would also have your case tossed. Even if it went to trial the principle of "mistake of fact" would leave you unable to prove mens rea. In the end, even if you met all those criteria truth is considered an absolute defense.

But by all means, spend your money trying to take them to trial. Let me know what where you file so I can follow it.
I'm surprised a self-proclaimed peace officer wouldn't know enough about the legal definitions to know this already.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I'm surprised a self-proclaimed peace officer wouldn't know enough about the legal definitions to know this already.

Well at least he has shown himslef to be like most believers. Very immature that he has to resort to name calling and still beleives the official story without any evidence to support it.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well, yesterday you were all excited about suing him. I encourage you to stand up for yourself. You should definitely stand up for yourself by trying to take him to trial if you feel you've been "defamed".

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Well, yesterday you were all excited about suing him.

Well actaully now i feel sorry for him. For him to be so immature as to resort to name calling and living in a fantasy world.

Just like most beleivers i kind of have to feel sorry for them living in a fantasy world instead of trying to find the truth.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
So you're retracting your claim of defamation? Glad to see you can admit you were wrong about something.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

So you're retracting your claim of defamation? Glad to see you can admit you were wrong about something.

Please do not be so immature as to put words in my mouth, i have not admitted i am wrong.

NO, the person who sent the e-mail is still liable for the statement he made. I am still thinking about writing to his compay and make a complaint about him, someone in his position should know better then to make that kind of statement and he does not need to work there.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Ok. He's liable. But it was not libel or "defamation" as you claimed.

You can't sue someone for what he did.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

I think the man is justified in his response. Tracking the Threat attempts to do serious work. Some of their work is not accurate as it has not been updated. The work that is not updated is in fact misused by wack jobs. (not saying anyone in here is)

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Ok. He's liable. But it was not libel or "defamation" as you claimed.

But i am sure his company will not be happy about what he stated. I am sure if i file a official complaint with his company he would be in a lot of trouble.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
The work that is not updated is in fact misused by wack jobs. (not saying anyone in here is)

The only wack jobs i would say are people that still believe the official story with no actaul evidnece to support it.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Just because you have no evidence to support your original post, doesnt mean everyone else is a "wack job". Due to the lack of updats to the site, it looks like the site owners have lost interest in the events of 9/11. Much like the rest of the country. I don't blame them. Since there is zero evidence to prove the official reports wrong, the majority of the population agrees with it, and has moved on. As for those that still feel someone else is to blame, until they come out with a smoking gun, and actually announce it to the world (not just post their unsupported ideas on a website), the 9/11 truthers will always be an oddity in society.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

It has been asked of you to state what you think happened on 911. You fail to answer this. BUT you are quick to call people the believe the official story as wack jobs. So, what is your opinion?

Oh.. and while you're at it....post some of this evidence you have that supports any of your theories.

Thank you,

Ty

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Just because you have no evidence to support your original post, doesnt mean everyone else is a "wack job".

But i have psoted lots of other facts and evidnece to support my original post.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

[It has been asked of you to state what you think happened on 911. You fail to answer this.
Ty

I do not know what happned on 9/11 becasue a lot of evidnece has not been released.

I do not post theories, i am looking for the truth of what happened that day.

I have posted lots of information on the faked IDs and doctored passports, please go back and read my psot.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

I do not know what happned on 9/11 becasue a lot of evidnece has not been released.

I do not post theories, i am looking for the truth of what happened that day.

I have posted lots of information on the faked IDs and doctored passports, please go back and read my psot.

Your posts do not offer ANYTHING but 100% pure speculation.

I see spelling is not a requirement at the NSA..... speaking of the NSA, are you planning on showing your credentials to the MODS here to prove you are an agent of the NSA?

[edit on 24-6-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

speaking of the NSA, are you planning on showing your credentials to the MODS here to prove you are an agent of the NSA?

I have no problem with showing my creds to the mods.

Its just that i have shown my creds before and people like you and other beleivers still would not accept it becasue then you would have to accept that the facts and evidence i post are also true. That means that beleivers would have to stop living in their fantasy world and face reallity.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

Please show your credentials to the mods here. If they agree with their authenticity, I will admit I was wrong.

MODS? A little help here??

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Has ULTIMA1 been in contact with one of the hijackers?

Otherwise, he could be chief frenchfry technician for McDonalds for all that matters. The fact is, neither he or the site he has posted has shown any evidence that any hijacker is still alive today.

All he has is speculation. With as little "evidence" he has show, you can say Jimmy Hoffa is still alive, or JFK, or Hitler. Apprently no proof is needed, just speculation.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join