It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijackers alive ?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by jthomas
[ALL of the hijackers who were on AA11, UA175, AA77, and Flight 93 died. None of the crashes were survivable.

Well thats a nice opinion. Do you have any hard evidence to support it as fact?

No, it's a fact that the hijackers who you agree hijacked the four flights could not possibly have survived those crashes. No one survived them.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

No, it's a fact that the hijackers who you agree hijacked the four flights could not possibly have survived those crashes. No one survived them.

I asked for evidence not opinions. Do you understand the difference?

I mean you keep asking me for evidence you should also be able to show it also. If you really believe all the hiajckers are dead youy should have no problem finding facts and evindece.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I mean you keep asking me for evidence you should also be able to show it also.

I have. You never do.

If you really believe all the hiajckers are dead youy should have no problem finding facts and evindece.

I have absolutely no reason to believe any of the hijackers of the four flights of 9/11 are any more alive then are the passengers and crew.

If you have evidence to the contrary then bring it to the table.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I have. You never do.

What evidence have you psoted that show all the hijackers are dead?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

What evidence have you psoted that show all the hijackers are dead?

The same could be asked of you.

What evidence have you "psoted" that shows ANY of the hijackers are alive? I mean, if you really believe some are alive, you should have no problem finding evidence to prove that....shoudl you?

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Disclosed]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
What evidence have you "psoted" that shows ANY of the hijackers are alive? I mean, if you really believe some are alive, you should have no problem finding evidence to prove that....shoudl you?

Well i have posted 3 sources so far, to bad you ignored them. But i am sure i can post more while i am waiting for a follow up e-mail.

Lets start at sources that state the FBI admitted there is no evidence that link hijackers and go from there.

newsmine.org...

FBI Admits No Evidence
Links 'Hijackers' To 911
Exclusive To American Free Press
By Michael Collins Piper
5-18-2

The possibility that 19 Muslim men accused of being the Sept. 11 hijackers were not, in fact, the hijackers, is not so extraordinary an idea as it might seem.

After seven months of non-stop declarations by U.S. government spokesmen that there exists solid proof tying 19 Muslim men to plotting the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, FBI Director Robert Mueller has now admitted quite the opposite.

That 19 Muslim men who have apparently disappeared have been named as the hijackers is not in doubt.

What is in doubt is whether those 19 men were actually plotting anything, either individually or together.

The amazing possibility remains that others carried out the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, using the identities of the 19 Muslims who have been assigned guilt in the tragedy.

In an April 19 speech delivered to the Common wealth Club in San Francisco, Mueller said that the purported hijackers, in his words, "left no paper trial." The FBI director stated flatly:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima.

You are not beign honest.

How many God *&#n times do you have to be asked to show WHAT your tracking the threat site shows.

You have FAILED at what you set out to do. You have FAILED to respond countelss times to present your evidence.

Lets look at this pathetic article you posted.

The "FBI said"? Did you actually READ the article? From truther sites?

Read it again

THIS TIME... read the parts that are in quotes.

This article does a fantastic job of quote mining and cherry picking. The post quotes and THEN addd their own spin.

If you were NSA like you said you are (another false statement) you would not be as gullable to believe that this article you posted was genuine.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Agreed,

A typical conspiracy theorist story...quote mined to support their side.

Why not post a link to the whole speech?

Robert S. Mueller, III, Director, FBI, Commonwealth Club of California, San Francisco, CA, April 19, 2002

www.fbi.gov...

I'm sure you will see what you want to see....however, let the public see the whole speech, Roger

You were looking for the truth...why not post the whole truth?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

You are not beign honest.

You are the one not being honest. Becasue you cannot admit to the fact that you cannot post any infomration to debate what i have posted or to prove all the hijackers are dead.

I have psoted other sources that support the fact that the FBI did not verify the hijackers on the list. So beside the fact that the hijackers on the so called list cannot be verified there is no evidence that all the hijackers are dead.

If you would not ignore my psot you would seeI am waiting on a return e-mail for more information. I will be waiting for your e-mails that you sent to prove your side of the debate.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
You were looking for the truth...why not post the whole truth?

Yes, lets look at the truth that comes from the site you posted.

The hijackers also left no paper trail. In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper – either here in the U.S. or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere – that mentioned any aspect of the September 11th plot.

So the site you posted states there is nothing to connect the hijackers to 9/11.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You did it AGAIN. That is called quote mining.

Read the ENTIRE transript.

Remember..this thread is not "The Hijackers are all Dead". YOU made this thread and you have failed to submit any facts. And you have been dishonest.

What time is your shift at the NSA today?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Here is the section from your article that YOU posted Ultima:

What emerged from our massive investigation was a sobering portrait of 19 hijackers who carried out their attacks with meticulous planning, extraordinary secrecy, and extensive knowledge of how America works.

The plans were hatched and financed overseas, beginning as long as five years ago. Each of the hijackers came from abroad: fifteen from Saudi Arabia, two from the United Arab Emirates, and one each from Lebanon and Egypt. All 19 entered our country legally, and only three had overstayed the legal limits of their visas on the day of the attacks.

While here, the hijackers did all they could to stay below our radar. They contacted no known terrorist sympathizers. They committed no egregious crimes. They dressed and acted like Americans, shopping and eating at places like Wal-Mart and Pizza Hut, blending into the woodwork all the while. When four got speeding tickets in the days leading up to September 11th, they remained calm and aroused no suspicion. Since none were known terrorists, law enforcement had no reason to question or detain them.

The hijackers also left no paper trail. In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper – either here in the U.S. or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere – that mentioned any aspect of the September 11th plot. The hijackers had no computers, no laptops, no storage media of any kind. They used hundreds of different pay phones and cell phones, often with prepaid calling cards that are extremely difficult to trace. And they made sure that all the money sent to them to fund their attacks was wired in small amounts to avoid detection.

In short, the terrorists had managed to exploit loopholes and vulnerabilities in our systems, to stay out of sight, and to not let anyone know what they were up to beyond a very closed circle.

The investigation was enormously helpful in figuring out who and what to look for as we worked to prevent attacks. It allowed us to see where we as a nation needed to close gaps in our security. And it gave us clear and definitive proof that al Qaeda was behind the strikes.

www.fbi.gov...

Get it? Ultima? Does he seem like he does NOT know who carried out the attacks?

I suggest you ask NSA Headquarters for tuition reimbursment for a reading comprehension class.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Game, set and match to Throat_Yogurt. Once again Ultima busted for selective, misleading quoting.....

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
[Read the ENTIRE transript.

Please be adult enough to answer the following question truthfully.

Did the FBI have actual information that linked the hijakckers to 9/11, YES or NO ?

quote]Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Game, set and match to Throat_Yogurt. Once again Ultima busted for selective, misleading quoting.....

How is posting truthful information misleading?

If anything its immature people like you who keep posting the misleading BS that the media has brainwhased poeple into believing.

Please be adult enough to stop spreading the lies.

ALSO:
Please be adult enough to answer the following question truthfully.

Did the FBI have actual information that linked the hijakckers to 9/11, YES or NO ?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Game, set and match to Throat_Yogurt.

Game, set and match for being able to post actual, truthful informatoin about the hijackers having fake and doctored IDs and passports.

Also showing the FBI did not have a link between hijackers and 9/11.

cicentre.com...

Panel Reveals U.S. Missteps Ahead of 9/11
......The missteps included miscommunications about al-Qaida operatives dating back to the mid-1990s, hijackers who were allowed to repeatedly enter the United States even with false or the wrong visa papers, and missed chances to stop suspects at airport security checkpoints despite warning signs.....(AP, 31 Jan 04)

cicentre.com...

"The 9/11 hijackers had over 30 forms of identification and 364 aliases among 19 men," said Amy Kudwa, spokeswoman for the Department of Homeland Security.

cicentre.com...

No Link Between Hijacker, Iraq Found, U.S. Says
There is no evidence that the alleged leader of the Sept. 11 hijackers, Mohamed Atta, met in April 2001 with an Iraqi intelligence agent in Prague, a finding that eliminates a once-suggested link between the terrorist attacks and the government of President Saddam Hussein, according to a senior administration official....(Washington Post, 1 May 02)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

And yet again, at the end of the day, the FBI has said that these 19 men, hijacked those 4 airplanes and crashed 2 of them into the WTC, 1 into the Pentagon and 1 in Shanksville. That is the truth.

Although Im sure at this point you will fall back on "Well, where is MY personalized copy of the reports"

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
And yet again, at the end of the day, the FBI has said that these 19 men, hijacked those 4 airplanes and crashed 2 of them into the WTC, 1 into the Pentagon and 1 in Shanksville. That is the truth.

Actually the truth is that you have no actual evidence of what happened that day since the official reports have not been released.

You are just stating opinions.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Actually the truth is that you have no actual evidence of what happened that day since the official reports have not been released.

Actually, the truth is that you have no actual evidence that any of the hijackers are still alive. That IS what this thread is about, is it not?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed Actually, the truth is that you have no actual evidence that any of the hijackers are still alive. That IS what this thread is about, is it not?

Why do you keep ignoring all the infomration psoted.

I have proven that the FBI did not actually know the ID of the terrorists.

I have proven they had nothing to link the terrorist to 9/11.

All of that information together proves that hijackers may be alive. That and the fact that no one can post evidence that all the hijackers are dead.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

All of that information together proves that hijackers may be alive.

Wow, they survived those crashes, but everyone perished?

You do have evidence that they have been spotted since 9/11, correct? Photos, bank transactions, letters, videos, any sightings, etc etc...?

Shows us any evidence that even 1 hijacker is alive....

Otherwise, case closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join