It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the begining?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Where did the Illuminati originate? Europe..And Arney is from where? Europe.. Now he wants us to change what?
The constitution.....why....so he can be prez..........
www.cnn.com...

He's got the money....the backing...and he knows how to work people....

Found it very obvious his play with words towards Bush
""If the federal government does great things for California this year I think there's no two ways about it, that President Bush can have California, he can be elected, I'm absolutely convinced of that."

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I doubt Arnie is smart enough to even comprehend something as big as NWO. He is a politiction. Plain and simple. And unfortunately he is on Bush's side. Arnie will probably because the prez someday, but right now he is nothing more than yet another figurehead...

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
NO WAY!!! I don't think Americans will allow the constitution to be changed to allow a naturalized citizen to become President. sorry Arnie.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
NO WAY!!! I don't think Americans will allow the constitution to be changed to allow a naturalized citizen to become President. sorry Arnie.

The American people probably didn't want their constitution hacked to pieces by the Patriot Acts - but they got it anyway. They have little choice in the matter.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
I doubt Arnie is smart enough to even comprehend something as big as NWO. He is a politiction. Plain and simple. And unfortunately he is on Bush's side. Arnie will probably because the prez someday, but right now he is nothing more than yet another figurehead...

I think he is smart enough. Just his words to Bush imply that he can manipulate "You help California I'll GUARANTEE you carry California"

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Arnold Schwarzenegger is one of the most intelligent people out there. He is first intelligent, then he is a politician.

If he could manipulate his way into Hollywood, there is no saying what else he could accomplish with America.

He's definitely got the ties and his own Billionaire rolodex to do it.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Did anyone see that movie Arnold played in Twins? In the movie. Arnold was playing someone who had been a genetic experiment to create a superhuman. I was wondering if that might have possibly been a clue to the real Arnolds life.

Danny Devito played his brother who supposedly got all the crap in the experiment while Arnold got all the good stuff.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You know... don't laugh.. but the Weekly World News ran a story where they claimed to get an exclusive interview with the Anti-Christ. They said due to how famous he was they could only publish a portrait of his body.. as everyone would recognize his face. According to the interview he said he was a household name and nearly everyone already knew who he was.. The portrait of the body was very muscular and defined like Arnold..

Not sayin it was him... but you never know.

Now before people go off discrediting the source let me just say that I know for a fact that some of the stuff in that paper are very real... I happen to know someone personally who had their story told in the WWN so... don't be too quick to pass it off as bs

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL

Arnold Schwarzenegger is one of the most intelligent people out there. He is first intelligent, then he is a politician.

If he could manipulate his way into Hollywood, there is no saying what else he could accomplish with America.

He's definitely got the ties and his own Billionaire rolodex to do it.

Like manipulating your way into Hollywood requires intellect. It's only a matter of what you will or won't do...

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
didn't he in an interview long long ago he say that his goals in life were to become an actor, then governor of california, then get the constitution changed so h could become president? i vaguely remember that, or something like it.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

I'd just like to point out that Americans don't vote on constitutional changes, they are made by congress and the president.

Actualy, nothing in the constitution or federal law is voted on by Americans, its all congress and the president. At best the Supreme Court can use its power to interpret those laws, but thats still a small selection of people.

The US is a democratic REPUBLIC. Americans don't make laws, they just elect the people who do.

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by Quest]

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Oh, and Arnie Schwahowzit (Sorry, i stand no chance in hell of spelling his name) is a Hardcore rightwing republican. I find it odd he was elected in CA.

I'd consider voting for him. I really need to learn more about him and see how CA looks once he is done his term there.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
As it turns out...I'm not the only one that has had this thought about Arnie

www.prisonplanet.com...

or infowars.com

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
Oh, and Arnie Schwahowzit (Sorry, i stand no chance in hell of spelling his name) is a Hardcore rightwing republican. I find it odd he was elected in CA.

I'd consider voting for him. I really need to learn more about him and see how CA looks once he is done his term there.

You know why? Because when most people think Arnie, they think "Last Action Hero Terminator Conan." Not who he really is or may be...

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest

Yeah the right is might! Down with the left!

who would you prefer? Ralph Nader?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm all for him! i've seen the biparty results he gets in the capitol after a only a short 6 months. Land of the free and opirtunity.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Yeah the right is might! Down with the left!

Arnold with Buffet & Rothschild

"Big Money Hustlas"

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

It'll never happen-takes a Constitutional Amendment and there just isn't enough interest over one guy...no matter how popular or how rich.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I think it will very well happen. The amendment. Will make that scene in Demolition Man even funnier...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
americans wont allow such a change in the constitution...who da fock do u americans think u are
america is indian country none of u are real americans your peeps r from England y'all are foreigners too how dare y'all not want to allow the constitution change do u know what was done to form this "america" no wonder half the world hates you,
try stealing my land(Jamaica) we'd use your heads to play sports
i dont hate america or americans or anybody for that matter just humble yourselves...thats all...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join