It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the begining?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is an old topic, but once i read the post before mine, i couldn't resist a post.

let's get this straight- it's an opinion that no one but the indians are real "americans". yet I was born in the "United States of America". now, my heritage lines up as follows: Ukranian, Polish, French, German, and Irish. thats the majority of them, at least. and there isn't a chance in hell that i'd call myself a "Ukranian-Poish-French-German-Irish American". nor would i call myself a "native American" or "american indian" if i were of that background. I'm an american. i live in America. I work in America. I pay taxes in America. so while we may have different backgrounds, don't put down those who consider themselves Americans, as it seems you were doing in your post, retardedgenius, just deal with it. and if you can't, go back to where it is you're from, and see if life is any better there.

just my rambling opinion.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
i hope this is the beginning, the beginning of the descent of the dove into the ashes of a burned out system to rise as the phoenix anew. besides isnt the system "we" are currently under more harmfull than not to human/animal existence. i look at the whole thing as a lesson of human stupidity/humility and humbleness at its finest...

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
In response
to the slur that A.S. is a dumb-jock et al

I see the path he took as one requiring
the traveler to be Astute, Methodical, Disciplined

reflect back to his first, break-out movie;
Conan the Barbarian
actually a metaphor for his past and present and
possible future (as he envisioned it)

wasn't the female sidekick, fufilled in M. Shriver &
wasn't the male sidekick, a Kennedy clan personna
wasn't the snake-worship cult, a metaphor for political-social system
wasn't the decapitation of snake-worship cult leader,
representative of then Gov. Davis & the recall/political deathnoll?

Everything the man[A.S.] undertakes is of his own volition and has a usefull, ulterior purpose [which may be unrecognized at the moment by us, the masses]

A.S. may be registered as a Republican, now, but being
awash among the liberal Kennedy clan must be as volitile & dynamic 'beta' as the public-household of ms. Mary Matlin & her 'bubbly' hubby J Carvel

JAS was here....

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by riffraffalunas]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
why does it look in that roths picture that the guy on the left is all over the rump?

ok that out of the way, ive never heard bush not try to weasel around any comment he makes about arnold. Arnold may like bush, but im not sure about bushes opinion the other way around.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
"Where did the Illuminati originate? Europe..And Arney is from where? Europe"

Ooooh, what a great connection. I'm from Europe, does that mean I am in the Illuminati?

The Illuminati were formed in Prussia.
Arnie was born in Austria.
Their two SEPERATE COUNTRIES! Just because they happen to be in a single continent doesn't mean anything.

You silly sod

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join