It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW: AboveTopSecret.com is Tweeting on Twitter!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Got you all sorted

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hi Asala,

I signed up on Twitter on the 19th, and forgot to let you know. I used my ATS name. It looks interesting. Is this just another way for ATSers to view posts?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Been a while, and we probably have some new members that may not have noticed this thread, so feel free to u2u myself, asala, or DJDOHBOY and we will award you 5000 points upon your choosing to follow ATS on Twitter!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Hey Ayala,

Here is a news story on how the cyclist Lance Armstrong is using Twitter to ask people to help find his stolen bike (stolen during the current Tour Of California). That's a great idea of how to use Twitter. Here's the link:

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ok, sounds good to me, I'm in under my ATS user name.
Looks like lots of action so far.
Seems to be many local groups on here.
Searched for Jazz and found many tweets there.
Tweet tweet tweet.....

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Uphill

Ohh interesting stuff, Twitter really seems to be taking th net by storm, Thanks for sharing that

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by andolin

Great! thanks for joining! 5000 points are now yours

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
finally gave in and joined twitter.
Name is Nephratari.. who would have guessed that hmm?

I am soooo original!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
i joined.
thats rite
whats up?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Send me a u2u with your twitter name,

Make sure you are following ATS, twitter.com...
click "follow" under the ATS logo,

Ok, got your follow crackajacks you are now all sorted

[edit on 7-4-2009 by asala]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Nice to see the various mechanism's used to keep tabs on social IT orientated individuals.

Lets keep in mind that this is just a primitive aspect of social network information gathering, but keep in mind, its so damn effective, in fact, its effective as if you were launching a space shuttle. That being said enjoy your internet surfing.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i joined a while back.
but never knew how to get my points.
i should be under darkmdbeener or beener.
thanks
the text messege option is what i like

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here's a news story from today on the first tweet from space. One of the Shuttle Atlantis astronauts just sent out a tweet:

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by darkmdbeener

You're all set!

Anyone else that hasn't received their points, u2u myself, Asala, or DJDOHBOY with your twitter name and we'll adjust your points.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Finally, I'm on twitter too...-Asala I sent you an U2U

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have tweeted a few of my opions on Twitter; however I keep most of my conspiracy ideas here on ATS. Friends and Family arent interested in my opinions about a NWO. They dont even believe we have a global food crisis. That's why I love expressing myself on ATS and sharing views.

You'll find me there as wonderworld1 but Ive only implied a few one liners to conspiracies and got a few followers as a result. I now have 10topstocks following me after a post of a stock market collapse.

Can we control what content is sent out. I have linked my Twitter account to ATS but wouldnt want most of my friends knowing I am such a contributer on here. Some have formed opinions about conspiracy theorists.

How exactly would it work. Please dont link any of my threads to Twitter. I think you have created a genuine social networking site here at ATS, that is better than most, like facebook, etc.

This stuff is highly controversial to the public opinion, I fear.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
yeah i finally got on twitter too.. its alot of fun, i have been following ATS for about a week. Lots and Lots of updates there!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Okay I joined this widget with my ATS name, I dont know what I am doing or how it works or even how much I will use it but I am in :O)

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hi Asala,

I just started following ATS on twitter. I U2U'd my twitter username to you, as it is different than my username here.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Done and done! I've signed up!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join