It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super slow motion for viewing High speed objects

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Late late in the day a strange cloud started forming. So I videoed it. Getting 6 different clips of it in all. It became a fine fine mushroom cloud at the end. I have a program that allows for the playback to be done in super slow motion. Just so I could extend the playback of such a fine video to much much longer. It was then that I noticed all kinds of miniscule but fast movements in the cloud. That's when I started actively looking for them. I found all kinds and shapes to the point I quit shoot completely. I have all 6 cloud clips posted on archive.org Along with others. Anyway here is one of the movements and timing for the video:

The one at the bottom does a very tight loop after having crossed the screen very quickly. The hard to see one at the top moved into the cloud. There are a number of others in this clip as well as the other 5 videos.

Another strange thing about this cloud. I had the video on my laptop and went downtown to show some people the cloud video I had. A young lady in a antique shop said. Oh I saw that cloud by the golf course. Yesterday. My video was from 2 weeks before, near the golf course.

the video for the above pict:
www.archive.org...

the first video in the set: 54 seconds long
www.archive.org...
#169 is 28 seconds long
www.archive.org...

the above cloud was hi000171

#172 is 45 seconds long
www.archive.org...
#173 is 1 minute 24 seconds long
www.archive.org...
#174 is 58 Seconds long
www.archive.org...

I hope others start shooting these things. Don't worry I won't laugh at you.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
My method of capturing aliens. I'd set up in the backyard every day at the same time. I'd video between 2:00 and 2:30 with the sun to my back and in most cases there were clouds in the background. To see specks and the smaller flyers you need a good background like a cloud with sunlight on it. I would shoot 2 or 3 minute clips during that time. I would leave the video record lite activated. I wanted them to know when I was shooting. When good clouds appeared anytime in the day. I would shoot them to. Shoot lots and lots of video it's cheap. Then I'd spend the evening looking at these videos at 1/10 speed. Stuff was everywhere and one tiny flyer checked me out in the back alley. On video. I have videoed crows flying across the sky and one of these flyers catchs up to it and zoom away. You'll find them yourself. They are there. I have a few pictures posted and links to other video in another post. I'll post some here and answer questions there as well. Cheers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Pinocchio Cloud flyer

I shut the camera off right after this scene. The dark spot in the middle doesn't move and is the focal point for a number of other fly-bys in this video. Even when you are looking they are hard to see.

the original file for this Pinocchio Cloud is at:
www.archive.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Very interesting..I'd like to see this coordinated with FLIR image as discussed in another thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

There is a lot of action around this time in the following video:
www.archive.org...

Once you spot the cloaked one play it backwards a frame at a time. When you know where it is you can follow it at normal speed. The other things just move too fast for normal viewing.

The cloaked one is very near the speck at 51.01

A screen reshoot of some of the action slowed down and up close:
video.google.ca...

[edit on 29-3-2008 by SpectateSwamp]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Exaust stack flyer. This bug? crawled around the base, up the stack to the top. Off to the right side and flew away in under 2 seconds. 1 and 2/3 to be exact. The original video will be uploaded shortly. I'll post the link.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
see the video from 1:30.06 thru 1:31.25
This thing is fast. What if it was in a hurry. And bloodthirsty. It would be up your arm and in your ear before you knew it!

Download the 66mb file and go frame by frame. WOW
www.archive.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
IMHO - your methodology is fatally flawed - using your analysis it is nigh impossible to distinguish wether an object of unknown size and speed is 1cm long and 5 m from the camera or 500m long and 10km from the camera

if you really want to do any meaningfull scan ofthe skies for UFO activity - you need two cameras - set a good distance apart - and ONLY strudy objects that appear in both cameras feild of view

using a object on the ground like a telegraph pole - you can aim the cameras so that both have the object JUST in view [ in one camera @ the extreeme left , in the other @ the extreeme right ] - then you also know the MINIMUM range of any object that appears in both camears footage

of course you need to synchronise the footage - the easiest way is simple - the radio - simply hold a radio tuned to the same station next to the microphone

just my opinion - but your way - i predict a lot of insects , birds , wind blown debris etc

my way - if you did have an unidetified object in 2 cameras FOV - you would have something to work with

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
just my opinion - but your way - i predict a lot of insects , birds , wind blown debris etc

my way - if you did have an unidetified object in 2 cameras FOV - you would have something to work with
I was going to do the 2 camera thing but never got around to it. The camcorder was capturing so much activity. Some of these flyers were interacting with birds. At least 2 checked out birds in the video.

the video is:
www.archive.org...

Another overtook a crow that was flying across the sky.
Even if it can't be verified. It sure is interesting. Too interesting. Once you start finding these things. It's hard to quit looking for them.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I only saw the first video, but it looks like an insect.

I made this small video to show the whole flight of the object (surrounded by a green line) since its appearance on the bottom right corner of the screen (seeing frame by frame is better than in slow motion, but it takes more time).

I also reduced the frame rate to 5 frames per second.

Unfortunately, the re-processing and resizing reduced the quality of the image, but I think it is still visible, at least for those that know the original video.

If the other videos show more or less the same thing then they are also probably insects, some of them are visible at great distances.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I also reduced the frame rate to 5 frames per second.

Unfortunately, the re-processing and resizing reduced the quality of the image, but I think it is still visible, at least for those that know the original video.

If the other videos show more or less the same thing then they are also probably insects, some of them are visible at great distances.

Slowing it down does the job. I hope others start finding these flyers...

The tobacco leaf flyer does lots of strange flights. 9 different flights on that video
www.archive.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

This flyer overtakes the helicopter and checks it out I have a few more where they interact with other moving objects.

This file is 10 seconds long 5.2 mb so it downloads quickly.
www.archive.org...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Tobacco leaf flyer video. At least 9 different flight paths in this video

the 110 clips should display in 4 seconds real time ie 1/30 of a second each. That time is extended to about 1/2 second or X15

Odd flight paths with the object in red and the time of the scene displayed
video.google.ca...

Download the original video of tabacco leaf flyer from archive.org
www.archive.org...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Bird watching flyer and one doing a loop the loop in the clouds. Played back super slow and hi-lited with the scene timing.
www.youtube.com...

The original videos used to create the above clip are at:
www.archive.org...
www.archive.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The flyer hi-lited in this segment moves up and near the cloaked mothership
www.youtube.com...

Download the original video and examine those frames to see the action more clearly.

www.archive.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
exhaust stack crawler with red hi-lites using camstudio.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Lots of interesting stuff here.

I definitely can't tell the difference between obvious insects and the things skirting the clouds.

Some of the objects seem to appear inside the cloud and zip out - they move extremely fast.

Hard to find anything conclusive here.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It sure would be wonderful if others started hunting for aliens with their video cameras. One day a week. Shoot a few minutes of video then look at it in slow motion. People will find things. What wonderful and entertaining possibilities.

I'm getting my power supply for my camcorder back any day now. I'll do reshoots of the screen that clearly show the cloaked mothership. Two of my best video came in the same shoot. The cloaked and the vent stack crawler. The tobacco leaf flyer showed up once in the clip right after the one with all the activity. They are there. The neighbors might think you are a bit weird. Exploring is exciting.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I just posted the last video clip containing the Tobacco leaf flyer. It sure would be nice if we had a rocket scientist tell us how fast that flyer was gaining altitude. A guess would be good enough. I know birds can't gain that fast. A leaf moving that fast? Don't think so.

www.archive.org...

I posted it with the temporary flag set. So not to wear out my welcome at archive.org. (30 days) so grab a copy before it is gone..

[edit on 13-4-2008 by SpectateSwamp]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Could be an airplane or maybe not. Very little change in direction either?
www.archive.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join