It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man VS Woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.

A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need.

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.

A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little.

To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

Married men lived longer than single man, but married men are a lot more willing to die.

Any married man should forget his mistakes, there's no use in two people remembering the same thing.

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.

A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.

A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

There are 2 times when a man doesn't understand a woman? before marriage and after marriage.

I'll never understand how women can take boiling hot wax, pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root, and still be afraid of a spider.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

A man will only talk to his wife after sex if the phone is within arms reach of the bed.

A woman will just talk... and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk the hind legs off a freakin dinosaur!!

MonKey

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Oh and:

Men will find this funny.
Women will not.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Funny stuff. Don't forget the differences in our shower routines....

Men vs Women

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Mrmonsoon, Sir, I've always listened to you in chat, and found your advice to be not only imforamtive and concise but most of all unbiased.

Do you know what I love listening to a man about? Well...first off...EVERYTHING! Seriously. When at times you don't think that we listen, I want you to know, there are those of us, that take heed. A lot of us listen.

I feel the need to extend certain forums With this Site.

It's an on-going, forever battle between the sexes.

Respect Alweays,

~Ducky~

join