It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alleged Holloman ufo landing footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I found this on Youtube. I have seen some of this from a ufo show hosted by Rod Serling. Some of it I havn't seen.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
short video, but hmm, I wonder what it was? maybe testing? There's a lot of testing out here...my old coworker saw one around '99 and he was amazed by it.
Any other opinions on it?

edit: also, just watched that rod serling vid right after it which has the same footage, at the end he mentions King 1... I think I've worked out near there before o_O

If thats what I think it is, 1. out in BFE, 2. near HHSTT, so yes. lol

Lot of people brought up King 1 at work, i think thats now where radar stuff is, if i recall correctly. Now the question is: is it part of WSMR or Holloman? And wtf?!

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Chiiru]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I remember many years ago this was given away free on a video,
with some magazine at the time,it also had the supposed "Alien Interview" footage on it too.
It was rumoured to be a pre recorded national tv disclosure of the UFO
phenomenon by the US govt,I think it was meant to be aired around 1973,
and allegedly included footage of the actual landing.
I have no idea why it was pulled and for what reasons?
The youtube clip is not great quality,and if I remember correctly the
footage that is shown is of a small airplane coming into land,and not the
actual craft that was filmed.
Good find,I haven`t watched that vid for years,i may have to drag it out
of the attic.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This footage is part of UFOs: It Has Begun

And I 'believe' it is real footage, although only a part of it.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The whole Holloman landing story is one of my favorites. To think that there just might be an actual film of a landing and meeting of the occupants drives me crazy. I really want to see this amazing film. Also,it's pretty incredible that the actual film was almost given to be used in a documentary. Even if there is a military "training" film depicting this event that was staged, I would still like to see it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I did a little fiddling around with it and came up with an overlay showing the "UFO" and some jets taking off. I know it's hard to tell from such a bad image, but it seems to me that the object in question here just isn't big enough or disc-shaped enough to have been the UFO that supposedly landed and had aliens climb out. Maybe it's just far away, but the thing looks more round than anything (like you would see from a landing light), and nowhere near the 30 feet in diameter hypothesized.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84d7bb941374.gif[/atsimg]

Maybe it was a different UFO altogether, and the stories with Holloman and Muroc (Edwards) have all gotten confused over the years. The mountains in the two images line up, but maybe it's from someplace different.

FWIW...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
the video is taken down

i wonder why
edit on 20-4-2011 by naraku because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by naraku
the video is taken down

i wonder why
edit on 20-4-2011 by naraku because: (no reason given)

Most likely copyright infringement...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here is another u tube version of this incident . Its very interesting.The actual video starts at about 4:00 in.

edit on 20-4-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Another thing about the short "authentic" clip is that it's in color, and the area around the runway seems to be in roughly the same shape as it is when the jets are taking off. There's a small tower (light?) on the right in the UFO footage, but otherwise it's the same, and makes me think the UFO footage was probably taken sometime a little closer to the dates of the jets (1972?) than on February 11, 1955, when Eisenhower supposedly met briefly with the aliens, or the later USAF meeting on April 24, 1964.

I don't know where the 12-second clip might have come from, but I don't think it was from either 1955 or from 1964. And if the runway is really that of Holloman AFB, then it probably wasn't the UFO encounter recorded on audio tape (and probably film) at Edwards AFB on October 7, 1965.

So not counting Roswell, alleged and poorly documented meetings/encounters with aliens and the USAF at desert bases have possibly taken place on:

February 11, 1955 -- Brief meeting, probably not the first. (Eisenhower)
April 24, 1964 -- Meeting with AF officers.
October 7, 1965 -- Low encounter (possible failed meeting, recorded on audio)
Sometime in early 70s -- Low encounter filmed (12-second clip)

And perhaps periodically before and since then, but in more secure locations or with better security. Or not.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

"So not counting Roswell, alleged and poorly documented meetings/encounters with aliens and the USAF at desert bases have possibly taken place on:

February 11, 1955 -- Brief meeting, probably not the first. (Eisenhower)
April 24, 1964 -- Meeting with AF officers.
October 7, 1965 -- Low encounter (possible failed meeting, recorded on audio)
Sometime in early 70s -- Low encounter filmed (12-second clip) ! quote.

Can you put some flesh on the bones of the landings you mention so I/we could check them out. Links or simple landings ites etec, would be brilliant.
Cheers in advance.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
This footage is part of UFOs: It Has Begun

And I 'believe' it is real footage, although only a part of it.

You are correct.

The beings within this aircraft apparently wore clothing/accessories that looked Egyptian to all who were present.
Though the depiction Ive seen reminds me of a cross between an Egyptian and a Mayan.

It is real footage though, and as someone else stated..
Was originally going to be used to aid in disclosure back in the 70's, before they decided against it.

new topics

top topics

join