It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Autopsy in colour,on small "being" (or puppet)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I agree, the way the alien is moved around at the start almost looks like they're trying to show off their craftsmanship. It is impressive though!

The surgeon seemed to have a hard time cutting through that 'skin'. Also the thickness of the skin differs drastically with no hint of fatty tissue to account for it. Hmmmm... latex and a blunt scalpel?

If ever find myself unlucky enough to be abducted - I hope it's by one of those lil' boogers!

He ain't scary at all. Kinda cute with his over articulated cheek bones and witchypoo chin. I like him and I don't even know him..

Still.. who knows eh.. stranger things have happened at sea

edit for extra info

[edit on 28/3/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I also found this one, it look like the roswel autopsy but in colour!

For the OP, the "alien" really look like to be made of latex and the doctor seems to doesn't know what to do with his scalpel!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01

Then they'd open the head and remove the brain, if there is one.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Badge01]

Sorry , but that was really funny!!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

You can't tell by the music that this was excerpted from the 'Jose Chung' episode of X-files?

It's one of my favorites.

Lord Kimboat: "Rocky - Rocky! Be thou not afraid No harm shall come unto thee"

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jabbah

You're right. The first video looks like some B grade 50's movie shown in drive-ins

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Okay, I'm no autopsy expert, and am certainly willing to defer to the judgement of Badge01 in that regard. Just wanted to qualify my next statement as not argumentative, but curious

The 'posing' of the figure at the beginning. I've not been trained in autopsy procedures, but I have been trained in general physical exam procedures. It occured to me that the 'surgeon' may have been feeling for a possible liver, spleen, etc.

When conducting a physical exam on a living human patient, the doctor is taught first to look, then to listen (both steps must come first in order to get a 'base' reading, before the doctor does anything to the patient) then they will palpate and auscultate (sp?) basically feel by pressing and tapping, in order to determine the location of the patient's internal organs.

In a physical exam, a doctor would take this time not only to locate organs, but to measure them for signs of enlargement or disease. One way to measure the organs is through resonance. They will press and tap and listen for the sounds the tapping makes. Also by pressing, they can physically determine through touch the 'hardness' of an organ compared to bone or ligament.

At any rate, I'm not an actual doctor, and I'm not sure that these techiniques would apply to an autopsy. I just wanted to point out that the 'posing' might infact have been meant by the supposed 'surgeon' as feeling for internal organs...

Creepy Alien doll though, and it looks like it died happy if it was real!

-WFA

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
If in fact this was real, I'd be more inclined to think that this entity was made by genetic engineering/tampering. Looks more than a tad bit human eh? Michael Jackson-ish, even.

CHA-MONE-UH!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

In the initial moments of the procedure, the clinician goes through a process one might expect for a live patient, because, if you have a live patient in an examination room, slicing the patient open to check his internal organs is not an option. If there were issues that could not be determined by the external poking and prodding, then an exploratory surgery would be in order.

When the "patient" is dead, all that poking and prodding can be dispensed with and the exploratory surgery can begin, which in the case of a corpse is called an autopsy.

[edit on 2008/3/31 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

That absolutely makes sense, and I think you're right.
I guess I was just proposing that this might have been a 'doctor' who is used to working on live patients, and not an 'autopsy surgeon' or whatever the proper term is. It just always occured to me that if someone (not the military) found a crashed UFO with a dead Alien in it, they might try to perform such an Autopsy and video tape it, simply for the purpose of 'getting the evidence out there'. In which case we might expect to see a 'normal doctor' (trusted friend of the Alien's finder) using 'normal gloves' (these look like standard latex medical gloves without powder to my eye), and 'not up to par' equipment, like what might be available and still get the job done.

Now I'm in no way saying that's what I see in this video clip. To me this doll looks like rubber and latex, and the internal organs dont look properly attached. It looks like many of the 'tubes' inside the 'alien' don't actually attach to anything.

I guess I just wanted to bring up the point, that perhaps an autopsy might be done 'on the fly' (in general, not particular to this case).

I think you are most likely right in this instance. I just wanted to throw my thoughts out there.

-WFA

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
In autopsy's they use surgical steel tools and and rvs steel buckets to put organs in what I see is a coffee cup made out of porcelain with even a bit broken of.

I think that when doing an autopsy on something so important that:
1. there would be more to see
2. they would not use coffee/thea cups to put organs in!

I think its a very nice made alien of latex.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by johndoeknows
In autopsy's they use surgical steel tools and and rvs steel buckets to put organs in what I see is a coffee cup made out of porcelain with even a bit broken of.

I think that when doing an autopsy on something so important that:
1. there would be more to see
2. they would not use coffee/thea cups to put organs in!

I think its a very nice made alien of latex.

Someone wen't to a lot of trouble to create a very realistic head, so then, why would they go to all that trouble only to be debunked with the rest of the scene.

If they could do such a good job with creating the head, the hands would'nt have been much problem either, so if this is fake i would have expected them to have included the hands on the creature also.The fact the hands are missing, rather than replicated, is a smoking gun here, and leads me to believe this is real.

Sometimes things such as this are released in this way to create awareness, with an element of doubt - it's an in-built safety feature for those that just don't wan't to accept what they're seeing with their own eyes.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
not sure about real or fake...

but it keeps looking at me and smiling...arrrrhrhhh

kinda looks like Golem..

[edit on 12-4-2008 by wraithe]

[edit on 12-4-2008 by wraithe]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
It's also mentioned on Wikipedia:

Alien Autopsy, 2008

In March of 2008, another alien autopsy movie was released onto the internet. With an unknown origin, the video showed up on the popular YouTube website, depicting an alien being examined on the table, before having it's chest opened up, similar to a normal autopsy. The video, although assumed to be a hoax, is now being scrutinized by the UFO Community.

It can be viewed, downloaded and discussed on The Black Vault Encyclopedia Project Wiki.

Link to Wikipedia entry

Link to The Black Vault Message Forums

Link to UfoCasebook article

Link to About.com article

[edit on 13/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I've notice that rigor mortis hasn't affected the creature at all, which is odd.

As a matter of fact, especially in the first few minutes, it appears to be quite malleable and the head easily succumbs to gravity.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I don't get it. Surely if you were going to stage a fake alien autopsy it wouldn't be hard to get the info of how a real autopsy is done then just copy it? Thats what ruins these vids for me.

Why go to all that trouble of creating a realistic looking alien only to cut into him using a butter knife? Then try to pull its ribs apart using pliers?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
That looks like it's composed of rubber and latex.

In addition the person doing it does not use standard autopsy procedures. The cutting and removal is amateurish and tentative. When removing organs they are first weighed and then put aside. I don't see evidence of that happening.

Also, wrong type of gloves.

Too much time is spent 'posing' the figurine as though they are trying to 'sell' the figure as real.

Interesting that they didn't complete the construction and failed to add any forearms and hands. Probably too difficult to make a believable hand and fingers.

Interesting, though; thanks for posting it.

I am a medical doctor & all the things you pointed out is correct. It is most likely fake. Even the manner of incision is wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WitnessFromAfar
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

That absolutely makes sense, and I think you're right.
I guess I was just proposing that this might have been a 'doctor' who is used to working on live patients, and not an 'autopsy surgeon' or whatever the proper term is. It just always occured to me that if someone (not the military) found a crashed UFO with a dead Alien in it, they might try to perform such an Autopsy and video tape it, simply for the purpose of 'getting the evidence out there'. In which case we might expect to see a 'normal doctor' (trusted friend of the Alien's finder) using 'normal gloves' (these look like standard latex medical gloves without powder to my eye), and 'not up to par' equipment, like what might be available and still get the job done.

Now I'm in no way saying that's what I see in this video clip. To me this doll looks like rubber and latex, and the internal organs dont look properly attached. It looks like many of the 'tubes' inside the 'alien' don't actually attach to anything.

I guess I just wanted to bring up the point, that perhaps an autopsy might be done 'on the fly' (in general, not particular to this case).

I think you are most likely right in this instance. I just wanted to throw my thoughts out there.

-WFA
The doctor that performs autopsies is usually the Pathologist. I am a medical doctor by the way. I really believe that if there was some alien to be examined by doctors, they would follow the same standard procedures as with a human autopsy. There will only be some added precautions like infectious control, radiation precautions etc. As well as added diagnostic tools like CT Scan, MRI or what have you to determine what will be the best approach in opening up the specimen. Again a hypothetical alien autopsy procedure wouldn't really veer away from a human autopsy. All I can say is that the person in that video appears to be an untrained individual.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I just saw this for the first time today. I tend to think of Hollywood and how would they do something like this if it was faked. So that was what I was thinkng while I watched it.

First of all I don't think it is an alien, I think it would be more like a gnome or something by the size of it. It looks pretty real to me.

But a lot of questions are being raised. I don't think the person that is doing it is a doctor at all. The knife is not a scapel, its more like an Exacto knife. But having said that I think if it was a fake they would have come up with a better knife to use, you would think anyways. Also the gloves are very cheap, not surgical at all.

It makes me question the fact that the person doing the autopsy might have just been you or me doing the best they could with what they had to work with. If a person had gone to all that trouble to make such a creature why would they be so cheap about the other equipment?

If it is fake they did a damn good job, in my opinion.

What ever it is, I think its a cool video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join