It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Autopsy in colour,on small "being" (or puppet)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
is this a new one? Sorry if it is,I did do a search,and found lots of old threads refering to the old black and white roswell one. (proved fake IIRC)

anyway,this is an interesting,at the very least,a very well done fake. What do you think?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That looks like it's composed of rubber and latex.

In addition the person doing it does not use standard autopsy procedures. The cutting and removal is amateurish and tentative. When removing organs they are first weighed and then put aside. I don't see evidence of that happening.

Also, wrong type of gloves.

Too much time is spent 'posing' the figurine as though they are trying to 'sell' the figure as real.

Interesting that they didn't complete the construction and failed to add any forearms and hands. Probably too difficult to make a believable hand and fingers.

Interesting, though; thanks for posting it.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
yeah,the lack of arms and legs is a bit concerning. But why go to all the trouble of making a very good "ET" and not bothering to do the arms and legs. Surely,with the detail in the face and innards,a couple of hands wouldn't be too hard to do. maybe they ran out of budget or something.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That's pretty wicked.
I don't know if it's fake or real but they did a good job with it. It looked like the exacto knife was having a hard time cutting through the skin there. I thought those things were extra sharp?

How an autopsy is performed.

With the organs exposed, a series of cuts are made that detach the larynx, esophagus, various arteries and ligaments. Next, the medical examiner severs the organs' attachment to the spinal cord as well as the attachment to the bladder and rectum. Once this is done, the entire organ set can be pulled out in one piece and dissected for further investigation.

Source

It looked like he pulled the heart out before removing the rib cage.

[edit on 3/27/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There's only 1 guy doing this? No supervisors giving orders or even a camera operator.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
How do we know ET surgeons are not trained to look un professional so that way if any film evidence ever gets leaked, people will say, oh thats not how surgeons perform an autopsy?
Besides, how do we know what protocol for alien autopsy is?

It seems like they were trying too hard to make it seem fake.

who knows, fake or not, that doesn't erase peoples abduction memories or scars. Maybe someone will recognize the face and be able to shed some more light on the clip.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Yeah, I think you've got it. They go to the 'Unprofessional Autopsist Secondary School for Top Operatives and Medical Examiners'.

Good catch on that.

OTOH, there's a reason that a professional operates the way they do and why they use the correct methodology. It gets results. Of course that's probably a minor point.

In case I failed to mention it, one reason to use a small figurine is that it's much less expensive to make than a full-sized (whatever that is) replica.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I really don't want to be a debunker, but the tools he is using look like they are the sort of tools that are to be found in the garage or workshop rather than the tools of a surgeon. In a real autopsy you would use forceps to hold the skin out of the way not what he was using, that looked like they were off a battery charger. also the hook nosed pliers that were used were definitely not surgical grade. If it is a fake it's well made, my congratulations to the makers

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Any real alien autopsy video is not going to be on youtube. The government would never let such footage be leaked. 99% of your alien autopsy videos found on youtube are complete fakes.

Like I said the government would not have something leaked in such top secret.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
That looks like a Spitting Image puppet,
certainly a latex model,very well made,but answer
me this...why are all these bogus videos making it
into the public domain at this time??
The Dominican Republic faked footage,the CARET -
C2C Drone fake and this,as well as many other hoaxed
videos and photographs.I know it`s a lot easier to do with
new technology etc,but there is obviously a lot
of time and money and effort put in to producing these.
Are we being set up for something,do those in the know
realise that this is about come out sooner than later and
trying to muddy the water?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Too much time is spent 'posing' the figurine as though they are trying to 'sell' the figure as real.

That was the first red flag among many.

It's a good video, but it's not an autopsy.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
99% of your alien autopsy videos found on youtube are complete fakes.

Do you mean that one percent of the alien autopsy videos on YouTube are real?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Oh another autopsy vid!!
How interesting.

Here is a few more....

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The first is done better then the other two.
Anyway thank you , i enjoyed these clips , really funny!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Still, nothing anyone says here about autopsy protocol makes any difference unless they know what alien autopsy protocol is. I dont know. You dont know. No one can say if they even use the same method, tools, whatnot.

thats all I was saying.

One thing I do know, it is a subject they do not want people knowing about, and they go to great lengths to make sure no one knows.

How much of a leap is that seriously?

OTOH, there's a reason that a professional operates the way they do and why they use the correct methodology. It gets results. Of course that's probably a minor point.

Well thats not very skeptical to think they follow the same exact protocol as in human/civilian procedures.

Seriously, aren't we talking about a situation where the government will go to great lengths to cover things up? What is so crazy about creating cover up tactics and procedures for situations that will be filmed or susceptible to infiltration?

Im not arguing for the sake of thinking its real, just that you will never know if it is or not. The government is that good.

[edit on 3/27/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowbeard
I really don't want to be a debunker, but the tools he is using look like they are the sort of tools that are to be found in the garage or workshop rather than the tools of a surgeon.

I'm not a pathologist, but pathologists can and do use tools one might find in a garage, if that's what it takes to get the job done. Comfort and infection of the "patient" are of no concern.

However, I can find no reason why forceps and a scapel would not be used, as they are a part of a pathologists "tool box," anyway.

Ultimately, it's a good video, but it's not an autopsy.

[edit on 2008/3/27 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Psych: Dude, you are talking nonsense. I'm familiar with standard autopsy procedures because I worked in the ER and the Morgue. It makes no sense to do a sloppy autopsy just to fool the camera in case it got out. The goal is to gather information. Compromising this just to be 'sneaky' is ridiculous.

Any alien figure that resembles a human body, such as this small figurine would have very similar procedures. They make a T or a Y incision, clip and remove any obstructions, such as a rib cage, then they try to remove the organ systems intact.

Each organ is then separated, weighed, dissected and tissue samples are taken for making slides for microscopic examination and sectioning.

That much would be invariate.

Then they'd open the head and remove the brain, if there is one. That is weighed, sectioned and slides prepared.

There is absolutely NO reason to do it any differently from any other hominoid type creature.

Since you claim to know about the g-ment keeping this secret, I don't suppose you have any sources you could cite for this? As far as the g-ment is concerned there are no aliens to autopsy.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but sounds to me like you're trying to find ways to support this by making claims you can't support.

The only thing that would be different for an alien might be the following:

1. Better isolation and containment facilities, additional biohazard personal protective equipment (PPE).
2. Autopsy by remote armature - using robotic or remotely operated 'arms' to further isolate a potentially hazardous specimen.

Hope this helps explain my position. (I've got 25+ years in the field).

You're certainly free to have your own opinion on this.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
lol...

Have to say they did a pretty good job on the model... Funny how none of the organs are attached to anything... Seem to just come out without any cutting... This might have passed in 1940 as real, but have to agree, our doctors would most likely follow the same protocol when giving the autopsy as they would on a human...

I heard they found and alien an Kansas though.. Cops busted him in his trailer park...

ET Captured In Kansas!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

I'm not a pathologist, but pathologists can and do use tools one might find in a garage, if that's what it takes to get the job done. Comfort and infection of the "patient" are of no concern.

Yes, I understand that, but I wouldn't want to be the one to try to explain to the P.T.B. why the "alien" appears to be composed of 50% engine oil in it's D.N.A./R.N.A.

Seriously, I think the autopsy would have to be conducted under MORE rigorous conditions than any surgical procedure performed on a human, after all I'm sure there are hundreds of tests the scientists would want to carry out.

(Edited to say, only the top paragraph is the quote, I don't know why it all appeared as a quote)

[edit on 28-3-2008 by yellowbeard]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I agree with Badge01! i have wintess about 43 autopsy`s.....This video is so fake as can be!

The table where the alien is laying on is incorrect! the cloves the way they cut the alien is so pathetic!

If this was as all say the Roswell alien,then there was no protocall for a alien autopsy,thus ment the normal way...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join