It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Army May Assist Maine Authorities During Civil Emergency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Canadian Army May Assist Maine Authorities During Civil Emergency

www.nworeport.com

Last month, the United States Northern Command (NORTHCOM) and Canada Command signed an agreement that would allow the military of one country to assist civil authorities in the other’s during times of emergency.

The so-called “Civil Assistance Plan” (CAP) allows Canadian soldiers to function with civil authorities in the United States and United States soldiers in that capacity in Canada during a declared emergency.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Loosing more of our rights.

www.nworeport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This always make me think of what 'they' know and what we don't.

Are the big guys planning on stretching there troops even further, thus requiring a little more security from neighboring allies?

I fear for the loop-holes that will most certainly accompany this.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well if the closest person for help was Canadian in an emergency then hey thats not a problem to me. Matter of fact I like many canadians and have a few as friends.

Of course I can defend myself like many Americans but I think this is also in regards too emergencies such as natural disasters not just taking someones guns.

This vet is a combat vet and has no problems shooting back when someone tries to declare martial law. Besides most states have passed or about to pass laws stipulating that the FED nor the STATE cannot take their firearms in any kind of emergency.

My state has passed this type of law recently based on the Katrina incident

new topics

top topics

join