It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ant rebellion (the few can deceive no longer)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Intro
First I would highly recommend that you take a look at another thread I posted A look at ants - the human condition once you finish this.
[If you have the patience, go ahead and do it now, as it will serve as the backbone for the rest of what will be discussed here.]

Its all in the family
I dont really believe that the masses know or truly understand to the degree that politics & fame is 'all in the family' or 'genetic soup'.

The American Dream, as George Carlin put it, is a dream because "you have to be asleep to believe it"

Oh laugh indeed, but dont stop with that - let it sink in until it saturates you and you start to realize the truth of this. [Of course research helps with this as well as an open mind to break past ones conditioned thinking brought on by their social and religous milieu...manipulated by those whose interest it is to keep you in a certain train of thought.]

The real conspiracy
The real conspiracy is that there is not a conspiracy...at least not how most people look at it. An us vs. them.

Its the conspiracy of being trapped in ones own egoic state or identification with thoughts and things that allow the few, genetically connected, to stay on top.

How much is really manipulation from those in the family gene pool?
Well, its all in the genetic code, so it may not be on a conscious level, but actions are made which are embedded within us. I think a few may know consciously how to control and manipulate...and for sure this is the case, as we see the fruit of such actions in our society and have read stories of such from sacred text such as the Bible.

Story of ants
This is why I said to check out my other post about ants.
The BBC had an interesting article on ants and how the few manipulate the masses so they dont rebel and can keep their 'seed' alive. No joke, go read it, quite fascinating and nature gives us a look into our own insanity.

Who is connected
According to This BBC Article here is the list:

Obama:
1) Dick Cheney
2) Bush
3) Gerald Ford
4) Lyndon Johnson
5) Harry Truman
6) Winston Chruchill
7) Brad Pitt
and God knows who else...

Hillary:
1) Madonna
2) Celine Dion
3) Alanis Morisette
4) Angelina Jolie
5) Prince Charles wife - Camilla Parker - Bowels
and others...

"I knight thee sir..."
I remember about 10 years ago when a Brit I worked with told me that the whole royalty and knight system is a joke. "They give knight status to entertainers"...

Well, they are indeed the knights are they not?
After all the media, entertainment feeds us what we want.

Think of gladiator. One senators comment about the young emperor reinstating the games: "He knows Rome...the mob is Rome"

What of Hitler and HotDogs and Beer - give people free food to stuff their gullet and they are quite happy.

Maybe we do need these genetically enhanced 'gods' - We are too dang stupid,
God forbid if one of 'us' were to be in control!

but is there a need for anyone to be in control?
I dont think so. I would recommend you to grab the audio book by Eckhart Tolle, "A New Earth" and/or listen to him on the weekly Oprah book club to see what the next stage of human evolution is about. And its not about controlling each other.

Its about collaboration vs. competition.
Competition does not seek for the best, but only for itself...well, lets say competition slows down progress, while collaboration builds up and moves things along quite a bit faster. If this doesnt make sense, then you probably need to keep your 'queen ant' for now.

That is not condescending at all, we all have our own path to walk...and there is a time for everything.

The relevance of the family tree
Just to clarify, I can hear some people saying, "Well, we are all related to Adam and Eve, so eventually Im sure Im related to Elvis too...hahah" - yeah, funny.

Let me let you in on a secret. On my part Im related to poor Norwegian farmers and can not even get past a few generations. My clan, I suppose, was genetically engineered to work the land. - Well, that died here, although I still like 'some' gardening.

I can probably bet you that the majority of blacks in the south who Obama wants to relate to...have no ties to any royalty whatsoever.

But you know, if that story about the ants has any bearing than they may very well be.
Didnt ol' George Washington have some slaves that he had children with.

If I understand it correctly, the ants do something similar as to not get the ant populace onto what they are doing. Trying to position their 'genetic pures' into position for the next queen role.

Waking up
The ant rebellion.
Yes, they do fear the masses, just like the ant royalty fears their masses.
But should they fear? What would happen if we all woke up now?
Is rebellion necessary? Again, I fear it would be worse...after all if we are not that clever to see what is in front of us, we will go from being sheep to lemmings.

One lemming will lead us over the cliff.
So for now, we have what we have...but I say again, once you realize the truth...and by this I mean beyond the everyday routine of life...but the essence of who you are and your place in the grand scheme of things...you will realize true change happens within and then the outside goes to reflect what is within.

Though it is possible, I dont think 'nature' 'god', whatever, will allow for a revolution where its one egoic state to replace another.

Any shift will have to be a conscious shift.
Once this happens, nothing can stop it.

Conclusion
We are all at different levels, and we take and understand what is said to us from the view point that we have which was given to us by our milieu - as stated before.

There is not a inferior or superior position here...its all a journey and each person has to follow their own path at their own timing. Seeds will be planted, and like Jesus said, some will fall and not grow, others will stunt in growth...and others will grow to maturity.

This is not about being better than another, its about the evolution of the universe.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well, there are several TINY differences between us and ants. Like the right side of a boot.....

Now seriously - i do understand what you mean, but if we are biologically coded to have an hierarchy of some kind, then changing it could be catastrophic. Have you ever heard about anarchistic ants? Thats because none survived. So i am not sure what would happen to us if we somehow manage not only to remove current rulers but not put/let someone on their place.
Also: ants and bees (those until recent illness) are extremely successful species, both in numbers and in area under their "yoke".
So the alternative in which we remind by all means to rulers/elites that we are individuals and will not allow to change it ,and letting them have more then us is an acceptable compromise to me, because alternative is unknown and scary.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
So i am not sure what would happen to us if we somehow manage not only to remove current rulers but not put/let someone on their place.

... because alternative is unknown and scary.

If I understand you correctly, I agree.

Indeed if humanity does not change from within, it can make no true change without.
Overthrow the few and your right, what a scary place it would be.

I dont know, for me I tend to think that it is possible for society (the world) to take on a whole new way of operation. Again, this wont come about by ousting anyone in power - but by reclaiming ones own power. (and this is not about military might, etc.)

Most of society has not come to grips with the main issue that plauges each one of us.
The ego unrecognized. Or as I mentioned, the consistent need to want to identify with a label, thought, etc. (This ego, unchecked, is what helps to create the chaos, and the rulers at least keep it in check.)

Again, this is not about right and wrong...this is the core of the ego itself.
Its about stages of evolution.

Adam and Eve at of the tree of knowledge and didnt evolve past the baby stage to eat of the tree of life, so to speak.

There is plenty of knowledge, but no true understanding.
We are stuck in the world of form. (and form includes thought which we identify with.)

Once we are unstuck from this identification, the world becomes our oyster...and then life is a game to be played and enjoyed. (Its already a game, but we dont know we are playing it, so we get played.)

Anyway...thanks for the contribution.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I have had a genealogy hobby on and off for the last ten years, researching my own family tree.

Imagine my surprise when I started finding that I was related to, well, all sorts of famous people. At first it was amusing and sort of intriguing. But after a few years of researching I found it was really no big deal. Anyone that can trace their family tree back a few hundred years can easily find any number of famous relations. And in fact, experts claim that anyone that can trace their lineage back to say, the 11th century, is pretty much related to everyone.

So when I read a newspaper article about how "Obama and Bush are cousins!" i get a chuckle.

After all, I'm Bush's 8th cousin. I'm related to Hillary also. And Queen Elizabeth. President Ford. Jimmy Carter.

And the Wright brothers, and Bat Masterson, and Judy Garland and the Tudor family line and Hans Christian Andersen.

And yet, my family isn't anyone special. And all of these people are distant cousins, some measure of time removed. So don't read too much into people being related to one another distantly.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Jadette]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jadette
And yet, my family isn't anyone special. And all of these people are distant cousins, some measure of time removed. So don't read too much into people being related to one another distantly.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Jadette]

You have some valid points indeed, which were briefly touched upon in my original post.

The one example I gave was George Washingtons relations with slaves that resulted in children. And then connecting what we observe in nature (the article on ants) where it seems that part of throwing off the ant colony is to spread their 'seed' in different colonies lest the masses rebel and see how they are trying to prime there 'pure genetics' to the place of the queen.

I admit, Im not ant expert.

The article has been intriguing none-the-less and so yes, there may be a group of people related.

But I think the chances of being related to 7+ famous people and even connecting to Churchhill over in England (and Bush connects to the crown, so in essence so would obama) is a little more rare.

See where Im coming from?

And so why some people may be 15th cousins of one or two, this would seem to be the implied deception that is used by the ant royalties.
Even if its not deception, I find something even more fascinating....genetics.

When you watch how much we are influenced by our parents, grandparents, etc. - you begin to wonder if its not just more natural for some to be where they are than others.

We all know that people have a certain bend to various talents...I would assume politics is one of them.

I could never be a politician...not because I am holier than thou, but my communication style just isnt there.

Anyway, you never do see the line of American presidents who lived the American dream and came from a line of foreign poor immigrants to become the leader of a nation. (Im talking clean slate of poor immigrant relatives.)

Who knows, there is a first. But as I mentioned, I believe we can go beyond politics.

Thanks for your comments

dAlen

p.s. congrats on your genealogical research.
Most people cant get past their great grandparents.
I lucked out in one of my lines to have 6 generations living at once. (great-great-great grandmother of my kids)

But with the other lines lucky to know the great grandparents (of mine).

[edit on 27-3-2008 by dAlen]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Three quick comments...

Originally posted by dAlen
The American Dream, as George Carlin put it, is a dream because "you have to be asleep to believe it"

Don't you love it when successful people tell you it's impossible for you to be successful?

Who is connected
According to This BBC Article here is the list...

But the connections are so distant they might as well not even be related. And you have to remember that there are millions of other people who are related to all of these people as well, who are not rich and famous, but ordinary folks.

Didnt ol' George Washington have some slaves that he had children with.

No. Due to a bout of small pox and TB when he was young, Washington was left sterile. His children were step-children, Martha Washington's from a previous marriage (she was a widow); and I believe he may have adopted his nephews.

You may be thinking of Thomas Jefferson; however, there is no conclusive evidence either way.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Don't you love it when successful people tell you it's impossible for you to be successful?

Who is connected
According to This BBC Article here is the list...

But the connections are so distant they might as well not even be related. And you have to remember that there are millions of other people who are related to all of these people as well, who are not rich and famous, but ordinary folks.

As far as the George Carlins bit on the the American dream, if you look at the population of America you could definitely say that his comment is right on target. (regardless of whether he is well off or not.)

As to the second comment on everyone being related, I covered it twice, but I will say it again...its numbers.

These guys arent related to just one or two distant folks in power.
They are related to a group of them, that even span continents. This is what interest me...I do not believe it is typical. Again, Im by far not a master genealogist, but it would seem to be that those in the white house and aspiring to be there do have a lot more 'connections' than the average joe who may claim a distant relative in power.

And even more, the majority of the population claims none.
The point was in saying that indeed the American dream is just that.
Out of the ashes there is not one who will arise without the connections both stateside and transatlantic to the crown and to the line of presidents.

My point is about the ants again...the article I linked to on the BBC in my original post is quite intriguing.

Go mix your seed in the populace so that you dont notice that a certain 'purer genetic line' is being bread to be the next queen.

I have to say that in the long run, this is not really the issue.

One could debate and ponder this until the cow comes home, but you do have a point to which I think you are hinting at, and to which I have addressed.

This point is basically, regardless of who is in charge, we must ultimately become in charge of our own lives if we want to see true change take place in the world we live.

Forcing change or ideas upon people only leads us down the path that we already travel.

And back to bloodlines...there may not be the ant conspiracy there.

But I will say that I do think genetics plays an important role in where we end up until we are 'conscious' to make decisions and therefore unlock the potential within our own genetics.

I guess it is (currently) the conspiracy of evolution.

Thanks for the post and comments.

Peace

dAlen

p.s.
I will add, I did see the irony in the potentially 'first black president' (which they love to tout) being so 'white'...and not just 'white' but connected even to Churchill and the current administration. (Bush and Cheney.)

As mentioned, Im sure one can say we are all distantly related, but these are relatively close. (Well considering his 'African' heritage.)

I suppose my point is to help people look past all the slogans.
"Change...change you can believe in.", etc. When you see that there is no change...its the same old thing. And it doesnt matter if its white, black, or yellow, etc.

It all comes down to ego ruling ego. Time to evolve past 'unconscious' ego.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

p.s. congrats on your genealogical research.
Most people cant get past their great grandparents.
I lucked out in one of my lines to have 6 generations living at once. (great-great-great grandmother of my kids)

But with the other lines lucky to know the great grandparents (of mine).

Oh, I didn't have great luck on all branches. My father mother - almost nothing. My father's father on the other hand - back to the 16th century.

My mother's mother was pretty fruitful too, both of her parents and their parents, at least back to the 16th century, and one branch of that family, all the way back to the 11th century and then some(Rhys ap Gruffudd on one side, his daughter Angharad ferch Rhys married William FitzMartin, who was the grandson of Martin De Tours).

However my mother's father, only to my great great grandfather, that's it.

I've been really very lucky that other people have done a lot of work on various bits of my family tree.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jadette
My father's father on the other hand - back to the 16th century.

My mother's mother was pretty fruitful too,

I've been really very lucky that other people have done a lot of work on various bits of my family tree.

Yeah, opposite here.
I have specifically had interest in my mothers -mothers side, as well as my fathers-fathers side. (for the purpose of my interest in genetics, etc.) And its both these lines that have alluded me. Moms side ends with a American Indian Witch doctor burning alive I suppose. (Just a few generations ago), and Dads side the 'poor' Norwegian farmer who I cant get past.

Now the other lines, Fathers mother (that is where the living 6 generations come in), and mothers father (I have a mormon relative that has done research way back...) and another relative who has traced back to the civil war in one of the lines on my dads mothers fathers side. (Yeah, you can get lost in those trees...:lol

Though the living great great great grandmother (well she died a few years back) wasnt to far off from the civil war when you consider she was born in 1890 something.
A lot closer than where we are now in 2008.

Anyway, genealogy is fascinating indeed.
Overall it gives some insight into various things, one is a glimpse into genetics.

But ultimately, I think its up to each individual to 'rectify' from where it has come from in the past generations. (you are like a sum total of all that came before you.) Though one may not want to claim this from an emotional standpoint, from a physical standpoint it cant be denied from what research is showing.

And its this last part that I have tried to point out in my original post as it concerns making true change regardless of who the leader of any nation is and how they got there. (if it was indeed because of great grandmas connection to cousin timmy.)

True change starts within...and goes outward.

Reminds me of a video that someone posted here called the "Esoteric Agenda"...the very end of the video (guess it is video 13 if you see the youtube version) states that we are like a holograph...one part changes...the change happens everywhere in the hologram.

Anyway, now that I have tried to bring this all back around to flow with the original post...Ill stop.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Here is another thread just posted that is interesting and compliments the thread here.

Peace

dAlen

new topics

top topics

join