It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild, Reuters behind Al Jazeera?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Its widely known that Rothschild is behind Reuters with his investment group, and managing the MSM in Europe, like Rockefeller has his hands in AP. In my country our owner and editors of our Mainstream TV and Newspapers has been in Bilderbergs meetings many times in recent years...

Those real voices of New World Order.

Today I see first time Reuters advertising itself on Al Jazeera. For me it is "Breaking News", because I have long time think that who is really behind this Al-Jazeera...

I have look Al-Jazeera broadcasts daily for a six months now, and its clear that they follow the same agenda than BBC, Reuters and AP. Only difference is that they have much more wide net of corresponders all around the world than the others, and news are mainly more in-depth than many other news channels. But line in their headlines follows each others...

They change their cameras from places to places with same rythm. Headlines follow the same script than other worldwide news channels, and media quiets, are always same quiets in Al Jazeera too. In my eyes there is nothing what opposes them from others, only their journalist are many times closer to fire-points than others news corps.

When I see Reuters advertising there, for me its evidence that there are same owners and deals behind them, and agenda follows because of that.

Follow marketing, and advertising, is good way to connect corporations to each others, because like we say, they use that "Donald Duck Money" when they use their corporate TV channels in adverts: "Thats when own money change from pocket to another..."

World wide media deals are always connected from high level deals.

So, is this "blamed" Al-Jazeera just placed puppet for western NWO agenda? After investigation of their activity, I say loudly today "Yes, They Are."

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Excuse me if I am uninformed or misinformed but didn't the Thomson family purchase Reuter's?

Speak'

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakEasyOne

Rothschild investments are also behind Rockefeller family. This noble banker has invest to Thompsons, like they have finance Rockefellers. They "almost" never use their names in direct business ownership and invests, because they are like royals, funded with royal family fortunes at beginning.

Sorry, I had to say "widely known" because its so many years when I read the articles from Rothschilds media investments, and I has remember those as facts, that in this computer there are no links left...

I promise you find those documents after little investigation.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Thomson - Reuters deal link from ReportOnBusine ss.com

I can't find any links to support any Rothschild involvement. I just phoned my broker and asked. She laughed, but I'm of an open mind and would enjoy your provision of evidence.

Speak'

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Challenge is always challenge. I do the research for you, shame on me, that I am in vacation from my home in Europe and in Asia right now, there still I have those missing links...

Sorry, if I dont 100% believe your "phone calls" ...

But if you did, I suppose that those brokers of yours doesnt know than just 10% of Rotchilds todays activity, and less than 5% from secret history behind corporations, NWO, and Illuminati. They are just too busy to know.

I know many brokers my self, Pros and Semi-Pros, and when I ask about corporations or bankers by name, they laugh, and they stop release any info behind stockmarkets... I see only two options: They dont know, or then its against their "ethics of business."

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Thank you for calling me a liar. You add a certain type of value to the quality of this discussion board by doing so. I shall await your evidence.

Speak'

[edit on 27-3-2008 by SpeakEasyOne]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I already say, sorry. We all have just words, and who really believe their brokers words? I dont. "I check always twice what they say..."

But sorry again, and I didnt say you lie. I get back to you when I find those articles from Reuters and another Media Corps history of finances and their connections to Illuminati. I mark you as my friend, so I can post to you directly, if this threat goes to past...

But, if we forget Rothschild for a moment, and concentrate to Reuters and its links to Al-Jazeera, great question still remains!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I don't want ANY friends, just truth spoken easily once. Should you produce any evidence on this thread in public I may choose to add what I can about Al J' and it's very interesting employees in North America... Avi Lewis is one.

Speak'

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Oh, with your attitude... What ever documents I send to you, you probably ignore them, and spark them been "not-officials" ... You are not worth of spend any time. Sorry about that.

I make my points clear. For me "the questions are always important, not answers", and even less are arguing from those.

I just say to you: "Respect the ideas. Collect your points with good behaviour in here, not damning threats under 5 minute period, like you did with me..."

Investigation of NWO in these threats has taken years from guys who stay here, its not just "clip and clap", and truth is made for everyone to read. Its highly top secret information what we share, difficult to get, and many times also to read, and then, trusting to informants, finally making own opinions, its whole another, a long story...

This was also my last answer to you.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If you post documents in public on this specific thread I am only too happy to review them and if they seem reasonable and backed up with citation. If I can find supporting evidence I'd consider contributing despite what you may think or not think of me as a member of this online community - equal to you I might add.

So far have you produced any evidence other than innuendo on this specific thread? I'm of open mind and actively listening to your position on this issue.

Now you mention that Reuters is linked to Al Jazeera discarding the Rothschild thrust of your original post. Can you produce any documentation to support your claims for the community?

Speak'

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I tell my problem with you, and send an email to my good friend, and he gives right away couple of articles where to start from connection between Rothschild and Reuters...

www.scoreboard-canada.com...
www.publiccentralbank.com...
www.100777.com...
www.fdrs.org...

He say there is about 100 000 hits for this issue... And in final, "Who is really still asking?" Yep. Thats the attitude, man!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Thank you for posting those obviously unbiased "news articles" from "reputable" sources about other sources. "News articles" (read as hit-pieces) about news articles. Thank you for being so "you". Open and honest and forthcoming.

Thank your friend and enjoy your perhaps anti-semetic angling expeditition. You "win".
I recommend a long leader and a slow motor speed for trolling the deeper water. I shall observe "your friend's" workpersonship JanusFIN.

Speak'

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Oh!!! You get me answer to you, one more time. You are good! Maybe you even have a future in here...

First I want to thank you from poisoning my threat. I think nobody are interested our talks and this threat anymore. Thats real "Trollway to act"... But whats gone, its gone.

I didnt check those links my self. Copy-paste goes with you well... And those was only for "fast lunch" and just for beginning... Do your own research and homeworks if you are so badly informed about Illuminati and its hegemony in western cultures.

You also mention "Anti-Semetic" as issue in here. I promise this, in this forum your attitude will be tested thousands of times... You have to understand, and sooner is better, that we talk about Zionism, and its nothing to do with race questions or anti-semetic over here. In Zionism we see members from all races.

Connecting Rothschilds investigations with Anti-Semetic, first you show your level of awareness, and you are far from the truth. Zionism, part of NWO and Illuminati what Rothschild drives as agenda, is totally seen without races, and seen more as religion between all races.

But I promise that you will seen "Anti-Semetic" behaviour, like it has been judged in MSM, here too, because we have take a deep look to lack of evidence from Holocaust in here. But thats another issue and threat where you can share your "MSM - denying" attitude...

But to the end, like I said, even what links I would send to you, you just ignore them again, like you do it already those above: And we everybody needs friends. But I really hope you find a way to open your mind, and your awareness.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I checked ALL the links from the pages you posted that reference this specific subject. A good number are broken; confidence inspiring "journalistic integrity".

When you post something of value that has any real truth beyond some innuendo mixed with non-sequitor fact I will still actively listen and perhaps add what I can about who's who at Al Jazeera in North America or you yourself could if you were inclined to do so. It is "your" thread within the ATS community JanusFIN.

Please explain how "Rothschild interests contol 85% of Reuters" as one of "your" links provided to you by "your friend" if you wouldn't mind. I can't find any truth to that. I may be completely in error and I am willing to accept quality research that works toward truth biased or unbiased.

Speak'

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I firmly believe in the 7 deadly sins. Greed being one of them. If the Rothschild were lustful and not greedy, they would be considered the most disgusting, perverted, people on the planet. But, it seems that greed is very, very, understated as one of the deadly sins that plague the world as a whole.
When someone has a drug addiction, society steps in and tries to help that person even against their will. There are hundreds of ways to stop smoking and gambling. But ehre is nothing that helps the wealth addiction that is litterally killing most of the people on the planet through starvation.
What can we do about Getting the wealthy to help the world more and to take back what was stolen from us over the centuries?
David is now heading the Adventure Ecology Group. Is that a mere front to set in place the world wide Carbon Footprint tax? Is it another scheme to get governments to enforce taxes on the people as the central banking dynasty of the Rothschilds get more and more as everyone else get less and less?
I been seeing information at this www.churchofrealtruth.com... website

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakEasyOne
Thank you for posting those obviously unbiased "news articles" from "reputable" sources about other sources. "News articles" (read as hit-pieces) about news articles. Thank you for being so "you". Open and honest and forthcoming.

Thank your friend and enjoy your perhaps anti-semetic angling expeditition. You "win".
I recommend a long leader and a slow motor speed for trolling the deeper water. I shall observe "your friend's" workpersonship JanusFIN.

Speak'

which reputable sources do you want?
do you expect reuters or al jazeera themselves to say that they are controlled by the rothschilds?
and you find this anti semitic?
are you even a semite?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Here is an interesting article written about the Reuters Rothschild connection
www.scribd.com...

Another connection here

Kent Cooper, head of the Associated Press, writes in his autobiography, Barriers Down,
"International bankers under the House of Rothschild acquired an interest in the three leading European agencies." 51

Thus the Rothschilds bought control of Reuters International News Agency, based in London, Havas of France, and Wolf in Germany, which controlled the dissemination of all news in Europe.

51. Kent Cooper, Barriers Down, pg. 21
edit on 9-9-2011 by TeddyTurner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It just goes to show that the global elite and their media lackeys have their tentacles in any media outlet people think they are not directly owned by Western corporations.

Reuters themselves have a sordid history of staging photo frauds.

top topics

join