It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official ATS Fantasy Baseball League!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
That's right people.

From the same guy who brought you the mildly successful College Tournament Group, and last years even less successful NBA League, it's the 2008 ATS Major League Baseball League!

----

In all seriousness though, we've got this league started and we're looking forward to getting some members to join up here and have some fun. Here's the league info:

Yahoo Sports Fantasy Baseball
League ID: 255102
Password: ATS (all caps)

Please make sure you join this league through the regular fantasy baseball, not the fantasy baseball plus. Otherwise your search won't find our league.

If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to post here or drop me a U2U.

Thanks guys!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Im down...

Even though Fantasy Baseball is the worst fantasy sport...

... and its not even close...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
yeah there's 4 teams for now. NY, kain, biggie and me the beast. i set it up for 15 position players and 10 pitchers with no bench, so we don't have to fix our rosters everyday. hopefully we get more team managers. i will give NY total control of the league.
i dunno about live draft, so for now the setting is on auto draft with yahoo player rankings. oh and the scoring starts april 7. so we still have a week to invite players.

good luck and good season for everyone!
register here

[edit on 27-3-2008 by beastamerica]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm in, team Smokin Aces.

Good luck everybody.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Comte's Comets are in.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yay, I got
Pujols. I'm now guaranteed to win it all....

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
i think (randomly) i got the 1st pick of the auto-draft, landing me A-rod and johann santana. now to the championship!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
hmm... i got a no-good team... blah...

lets see here... how do we do this???

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This is my first time with the fantasy baseball, as well. It isn't that hard to figure out stuff. I just did my first trade.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
my roster SUX as bad as... um.. the cubs? Ehoever sux in baseball...

I cnat figure out how to sdd/drop?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This is a 6 team leauge??? How strange...

What are the rules?

How do we set the roster?

Is it weekly?

Or daily?

Does our whole roster get points everyDay?

Help???

[edit on 4/8/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
we don't need to set up the roster, all your players are active, no bench. if you have injured player (DL) you can set him up to DL and you free one spot. you can now add another player. you can also add other players but you need to drop someone in exchange.

this is a score league, everyday our player score. and whoever gets the highest points when MLB ends is the winnah.

good luck!

oh you might wanna get hot players in the free agency. u2u me or message me in the league message board if you have more questions.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So, its a daily deal... meaning, if you player has a day off, hes worthless...

What to stop people from using 5 daily starting pitchers....

I would think that changing the 3 SP EVERYDAY would be the key to winning... All posistion plaers play 6/7 times a week, but pitchers might only pitch once... and in a 6 team leauge... that means that there are starting pitcher Free agents, for EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK...

This might become a daily thing...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I've been looking for the details on the scoring but have no luck so far. Can someone tell me how you can lose points for the day?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I should have done points league, but for some reasons, i picked Rotisserie style of scoring (which is the worst) but anyway here's description.

In a Rotisserie League, fantasy teams are ranked from first to last in each of several statistical categories. Points are awarded according to these rankings, with the most points in each category going to the highest-ranked team. These points are then totaled to determine the overall standings. The team highest in the standings at the end of the season is declared the winner.

and here's our stat categories.
Stat Categories: R, H, 1B, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, BB, E, AVG, IP, W, L, SV, H, ER, K, ERA

we get negative scores on Loss and Error

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm horrible at fantasy baseball. I'm in last.

Oh well tried to swap some players but my team is lame, plus I only keep up with it about once a week lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I really don't make changes every day either. But, it's good to at least check to see if anyone is on the DL. Then drop him and add someone, usually the one who is the most popular added player.
I was wondering if we have to add the same position as the dropped player? So far that's what I've been doing but is it optional to add a different position?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yea, i still dont know it...

But i think ill check it once a week.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Comte's Comets are creeping their way up the standings. Look out, frontrunners, here come the Comets!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
hmm... i didnt check it for a week and my team is tied for first.. Yay...

The other team in first... made no roster moves... i made 2...

hmm...

I dont know if i should change anything on my team... all i did was add James Loney a Dogers 1B which proably isnt a good idea, as i am SUre he isnt a top 6 1B right now... although i got Berkman in the OF, just for fun... actualy i have the top two 1B right now... Lee and Berkman... so.. hmmm... mabye i can make my roster better... oh yea, there we go, must realse my dodger, and pick up my enemy, C. Jackson...

I think it is time to drop Hoffman... i hate the Padres, and this is just Killing me...

I also have SOriano.. who is hurt do i have a disalbed list, i cant drop him...

About a month in and i am starting to get the hang of this....

[edit on 4/24/2008 by TKainZero]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join