It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry - Freemason?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I myself am a mason, and have seen quite a few 'soundbites' on tv where Kerry says certain things that only a mason would. I cannot go into these here (for obvious reasons), but doesn anyone know if he is a mason?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm not sure but I do know he's in Skull & Bones. If he's a Mason he's more loyal to S & B than to masons.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Could he be both?
Or, could it be that what you are identifying with free masons can also be attributed to S & B??

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Watch the 1st presidential debate. Notice the brooches. Also, their is some form of signed communication at least once during the event.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
He's a mason. I met him once in ecuador for a mason conference. He's 33rd degree.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Is Bush a mason??
I know he's S&B, but do you think he's a 33rd also???

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Neither John Kerry, nor George W. Bush are Freemasons, nor is there a connection between Freemasonry and Skull & Bones. To head things off before we gone down the misinformed path, neither Dick Cheney, nor John Edwards are Freemasons.

The last Freemason U.S. President was Gerald Ford, the last elected Freemason U.S. President was Harry S. Truman (Lyndon B. Johnson was initiated an Entered Apprentice, but never went further).

Presidents, Freemasonry, and other stuff.

Presidents list, and a blurb about George Bush.

Skull & Bones.

p.s. Skull & Bones admits women, not very "Freemason like" (fraternal)... Right?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by aquadude
He's a mason. I met him once in ecuador for a mason conference. He's 33rd degree.

Originally posted by Tesla
Is Bush a mason??
I know he's S&B, but do you think he's a 33rd also???

Since this is �Politics and Scandals� and not �Secret Societies�, I'll try to be gentle...

Aquadude, you didn't meet George Bush at a "Mason conference" in Ecuador (or anywhere else), nor is he a Freemason, let alone a 33rd Degree Scottish Rite (Southern or Northern Jurisdiction) Mason (the correct application of the Concordant Body�s Honorary Degree), and the Jurisdiction of a U.S. Freemason that petitions the �Higher Degrees� .

Tesla, what do you think being a �33rd� entails? Does the number 33 seem mystical? Does it even matter that the highest Degree any Freemason can ever attain is the Sublime Degree of Master Mason (the Third Degree, imagine that)?

33rds Rule!

One more link about George Bush NOT being a 33rd.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Found some interesting issues written many moons ago, as Kerry is a Catholic as well as a Skull & Bones man..... This is when Robert Muller, this brilliant former assistant secretary general of the UN. Robert Muller a key note speaker at a meeting in St Louis, Missouri, The theme was "The Gateway to Global Understanding". This was given to 14,000 Catholic educators whom attended the National Catholic Education Association. Robert Muller calls himself the chief of cosmic optimism. He further states, "We are cosmic, divine beings, and integral part of the universe, In his book Text The New Genesis , much can be refered to the real theorys This is mostly a New Age theory: Thomas Erenzeller, president of the World Federalist assoc, said, "The dawn of the solar age will herald the coming of a new solar race which will last for centuries even millennia. Text In Caryl Matrisciana's book, "The Gods of the New Age, Dr. Johanes Aagaard, a world expert on Hinduism wrote, The New Age really means the Aquarian Age, the enlightened man, the age of super man.
Quote: The only viable solution is to link the brains of all men into one giant super brain. It has been the entire species that have been developing and it must be linked into one super being. A synthesis of human minds in a world brain.
Skull & Bones, " The whole of the human race is going to evolve an effective soul of its own, an emergence of a universal soul. There will be a great unification of the entire human race ushering into existence a new era, a new age, a new dawn of unique world power" . The sun still moves up to give us warmth today, and the beautie can be found in the tiniest of movement.....

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
We need to get rid of Rhys Hovey,. I look like him right now,. DO IT NOW,. or we're #ed,.

new topics

top topics

join