It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Cures Cancer and energy Problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Man Cures Cancer and Oil Problem With 1 Invention?. Man accidentally discovers an alternative fuel while trying to cure cancer. Too good to be true?

www.i-am-bored.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

Not news excactly. This is from last year. Hope he gets it working.

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
For all you new guys that wern't aware enough last year here it is this year...

Pretty sure i put it under science and technology and not breaking news...

I hope its accepted as science and technology...remember the cold fusion guys...Strangely we don't..

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

That was surprisingly cool. And though the salt water can be utilized for fuel, I have to wonder how much external energy would be needed to power the radio wave device to make that phenomenon possible. Flagged and starred, I expected some weak pseudo-scientific junk, but that was pretty sweet.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall

That was surprisingly cool. And though the salt water can be utilized for fuel, I have to wonder how much external energy would be needed to power the radio wave device to make that phenomenon possible. Flagged and starred, I expected some weak pseudo-scientific junk, but that was pretty sweet.

I would like to think i can spot wasteful material and try not to lead people onto straining "crap" ..and peopel are getting quite weak in their hoax's these days , quite insulting to intelligence if you ask me...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I personally think that there was a high mount of luck in volved what were the chances?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
That's a wonderful invention, but it's also very scary. Think about the demand for this technology by millions of people, maybe even billions eventually. Think about how much it would increase the Earth's water usage. Think of how affordable it would be. We would be using water to fuel our engines instead of hydrate our bodies (something that is NECESSARY for life). It would create mass water shortages. Drought. Famine. Death.

This is a dangerous invention, and no matter how simple it is, should never be mass marketed.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
That's a wonderful invention, but it's also very scary. Think about the demand for this technology by millions of people, maybe even billions eventually. Think about how much it would increase the Earth's water usage. Think of how affordable it would be. We would be using water to fuel our engines instead of hydrate our bodies (something that is NECESSARY for life). It would create mass water shortages. Drought. Famine. Death.

This is a dangerous invention, and no matter how simple it is, should never be mass marketed.

that idea is slightly false...

The idea is to use sea water...and i cannot see that sorce running dry so to speak ..however if is governend properly it could in fact produce more drinking water cure pverty if that where meant to happen...

realistically if there whee not the extreame poor there would be infact no extreame wealthy...This product would be hydrogen fuel and an ff product of hydrogen wjen burned i believe is clean water...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver

The invention is based on salt water, which is available in large quantities... if fresh water was required than it would be a different story.

Innovative solution to cancer treatment, I hope someone looks in to it

top topics

join