It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gut Feelings on 9/11.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATS Members!

I wanted to start a 9/11 thread that deals with how people felt on 9/11.
Not another evidence thread, but a thread that deals with your human intuition. I can distinctly remember how I felt turning the news on in the morning. After the second plane hit I had an immediate gut feeling that this was not just a simple act of terrorism. My immediate thought (after gut feeling)was about the television show the Lone Gunmen. If my memory serves me correctly, all the main characters were killed off in the pilot episode. This just doesn't make any sense!

sorry to get side tracked...
I have always had a natural ability in reading people. Something about the news anchors that day really disturbed me. I felt it wasn't just them being shocked and afraid about the towers being hit. I felt fear! Fear for their lives. Maybe even fear for their families. Where they threatened?
Now i'm well aware I could be wrong about my reading fear in those news anchors faces but I know I'm not wrong about my gut feeling that day, which was that the whole fiasco stinks to high heaven of a conspiracy involving the highest levels of our government. This was later confirmed to me by the guilty demeanor displayed by cheney and bush among others.
I guess what I want to know is... Did any of our esteemed members that watched the whole thing "go down" have the same gut feelings or intuition about the attacks? what did you "feel" that horrible day besides shock and awe?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I was in Exton PA visiting my brother and his family on holiday. I was buying his 91 ford sho for a song. He's a doc. At 0830 I was taking his dog for a walk. It was the most glorious morning. Sky so blue, air had just a bit of pre winter nip. A perfect morning. Suddenly, I was overcome with a huge sadness at about 0845. Out of the 'blue'. Like someone sucker punched me in the gut. I wanted to cry. And didn't know why. Thought I was going crackers. We got back about 0900 and my sister in law and I sat in the kithchen watching the morning show as the first jet hit. Kind of put two and two together from that point. My Mom was a bonafide clairvoyant. She always knew who was calling when the phone rang. At least 90 percent. I like to think I inherited some of that.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
im also a fairly intuitive person. i was about 15 years old, ward of The State in a group home in Northern California. they would make us get up real early around 6am to do chores around the group home. i was tasked with vacuuming the living room, where the new was on live. i have much family in New York and when i glanced at the TV i saw the first tower smoldering and read the headlines that a plane had just crashed into it. i sat down on the couch stunned and began to watch, since i had been to NYC manytimes and have family out there, i felt something was going down. Watching live, minutes later i saw the second plane plow into the Trade Center and my gut just sank. i knew something was going on but i cant honestly say that right off the bat i expected the government. though throughout the day and the following days i was glued to the news and new the whole story stank of bull#, i had a very creepy feeling those following weeks. and my distrust and suspicion only grew over the years.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
When I saw it, I thought of one thing - the USA is going to war and will probably drag us all into WW3.

We're not far from it... I guess they're close to achieving their goals.

After I realised it was a false flag, I knew that the timer had started - we're all going to be stuffed, sooner or later.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Can anyone remember seeing the American flag being held upside down during the saddam monument takedown. I swear I remember seeing it on video, I have tried to search for it and came up empty. I know I saw what I saw.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I was still in highschool, There was alot of panic and assumptions that the boeing plant (right next to the school) would be hit. People jumping under desks at the hint of a fighter jet. But after all that and i got the official story, i knew it was BS. Then after that i didnt take much but a little digging and some nice documentarys like loose change 2 to see the entire picture.

top topics

join