It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myth Owl ..Hallucination?or fading memories?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This is about the only and the most vivid supernatural experience(super short) I've had in my life, until this point I haven't told(elaborated) anyone else about this ...as far as i can remember.
When I was seven i saw this giant(2 eagles put together) glowy blue owl and it had yellow eyes also glowing.I had considered this to be my imagination and google n wiki hasn't bin much of a help .As the creature flew above me (in a very linear path) it seemed like it was staring right at me from above, i ran to my granpa to show him what I'd seen but by the time he came it was gone.I don' have any evidence what so ever to back up my story , I just wanna know if such thing exists.
Heres some info that i think might be relevant:
*I live in Bangladesh;south east Asia.
*I'm 19 now.
*This happened while i was at my granpa's(maternal) house ,its around 300 years old and belonged to moghul age nobles.
*My granpa was a freedom fighter during the war,lost loved ones,made him ruthless, killed loads of people.He's a really nice guy though..everyone loves him -_-"
*Whatever my mom or my granpa plant(plants,seeds) ALWAYS grows and flourishes..always..branches ..even half dead plants.
*We share a Spanish lineage... my granpa's granma's dad was spanish!!!
* i Hate goddamn firefox redlines...
Advance thanks to all the people taking interest.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
ok. I do not want to scare you or anything but what you just described is one of the MOST COMMON screen memories implanted in the human mind by Aliens to coverup an abduction they do not want you to remember.

I am thinking your an abductee. The experience you had was so TRAUMATIC that your memory of this 'owl' haunts you.
I would think you may want to just move on in your thought processes and forget all about this completely and do not dig any further. This really is GOOD advise for delving deeper into what is a real memory that was covered by a screen memory can end up tormenting you. You could very well learn all kinds of terrible nasty things the Aliens did to you, and I bet you could live a happier life without knowing this 'stuff'
Read around a bit on abductees and what they say about the BIG OWLS they 'remember' if you doubt me. Send Whiltley Streiber and Email and ask him about it over at his site unknown country.

(here I am scaring the new folks again.............I swear its NOT my goal)

[edit on 27-3-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I have never heard of it at least, but then again, I don't think we in the western world hear much to the myths of asia and other interesting places of the earth..

Is it possible for you to upload a drawing of what you say? Especially how the owl was combined of two..

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
aww daym that sucks...i thought that had something to do with the mystic side.As for dwelling deeper ...its been twelve years!!!...I'm too lazy to work on this.....me posting that much is supernatural of a hard effort as is....Anything except getting molested by the aliens is fine with me...cut me up ..wotever...
Thanks for your time.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Thain Esh Kelch

By the "2 eagles" *placed one in front of the other* i meant to give you a description of how big it was...my bad...should have been clearer..
I'll be posting a sketch shortly.....meanwhile just imagine big owl wid medium wingspan with a hazy blue mild glow...and dim yellow eyes..and btw it didn't scare me....it seemed to have a normal look..basically just like ne other owls.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
ok. I do not want to scare you or anything but what you just described is one of the MOST COMMON screen memories implanted in the human mind by Aliens to coverup an abduction they do not want you to remember.

I am thinking your an abductee. The experience you had was so TRAUMATIC that your memory of this 'owl' haunts you.
I would think you may want to just move on in your thought processes and forget all about this completely and do not dig any further. This really is GOOD advise for delving deeper into what is a real memory that was covered by a screen memory can end up tormenting you. You could very well learn all kinds of terrible nasty things the Aliens did to you, and I bet you could live a happier life without knowing this 'stuff'
Read around a bit on abductees and what they say about the BIG OWLS they 'remember' if you doubt me. Send Whiltley Streiber and Email and ask him about it over at his site unknown country.

(here I am scaring the new folks again.............I swear its NOT my goal)

[edit on 27-3-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

I think that it is the pinnacle of irresponsibility to make that statement without ANYTHING supporting your "THEORY" other than YOUR STORIES, and vague references to other ANECDOTES. The truth is, you seriously could be terrifying somebody with nothing other than baseless speculation. I'm not necessarily against the idea of aliens and abduction, but I will oppose attempts by people (like you) to scare and/or implant false memories in people! Did the OP even mention aliens? NO! OP, don't worry, I doubt you have been abducted; and if you have, I promise it has nothing to do with owls. I'm sure supremely intelligent aliens would change up their implanted memories, rather than cycling through Big Owls memory for decades! I think your memory might just be an exaggerated recall of an actual event. Little kids distort things. And memories do not always age well!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Aliens I don't think so...

Well in the US you might have encountered Big Hoot the giant owl a cryptid that has been seen in various placs (some say that is the thing behind mothman).
www.cryptomundo.com...

Often owls are symbols and omens of death. I think that is pretty common thing worldwide.

Local myths and legends and religious background might be significant too.

For Hindus Godess Lakshmi comes via an owl so that would be a very good thing.

Not sure what Giant owls mean in Islam.

Found some stuff on Indian Owl myths but no idea if it applies to
Bangladesh,

India: Seizures in children could be treated with a broth made from Owl eyes. Rheumatism pain was treated with a gel made from Owl meat. Owl meat could also be eaten as a natural aphrodisiac. In northern India, if one ate the eyes of an Owl, they would be able to see in the dark. In southern India, the cries of an Owl were interpreted by number: One hoot was an omen of impending death; two meant success in anything that would be started soon after; three represented a woman being married into the family; four indicated a disturbance; five denoted coming travel; six meant guests were on the way; seven was a sign of mental distress; eight foretold sudden death; and nine symbolized good fortune. In parts of the Indian sub-continent people believed that the Owl was married to the bat.

Spain: legend has it that the Owl was once the sweetest of singers, until it saw Jesus crucified. Ever since it has shunned daylight and only repeats the words 'cruz, cruz' ('cross, cross').

top topics

join