It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney's Unforgivable Egotism: Washington Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Cheney's Unforgivable Egotism: Washington Post

www.washingtonpost.com

That President Bush and Vice President Cheney live in a bubble of flattery and delusion, largely sheltered from the people who are actually suffering from the consequences of their actions, is not exactly news.

But perhaps nothing has crystallized their detachment and self-involvement so vividly as Cheney's assertion yesterday that when it comes to the war in Iraq, it is Bush -- not the soldiers and Marines who fight and die, or their families -- who is bearing the biggest burden.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-3-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I actually agree with this. This admin is so out of touch with reality, the american people, and the soldiers they are sending off to die to serve their sickening agendas, it's nauseating. How they are able to get away with endless travesties and just thumb their noses at and dismiss everyone is truly horrific.

Does Cheney really believe that Bush's burden is so great? The president tells people he's sleeping just fine, thank you, and in public appearances appears upbeat beyond all reason.

Or does Cheney simply have no idea what it means to go to war? He and Bush, after all, famously avoided putting themselves in the line of fire when it was their time.

Or are they just so wrapped up in themselves they can't see how ridiculous it is to even suggest such a thing?

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The closest Cheney has come to combat is shooting some 80 yr old judge in the face while hunting for quail. The guy is pukable in every sense of the word.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Damn, there we go again with that phrase 'out of touch with reality'.

Not to be a nuisance but I always have to interject ... they are not out of touch with reality, they are satanists and know exactly what they're doing. Cheney is a man who is visibly evil and malignant... people joke about it but they have no clue. They are in denial of how evil these people really are... so we stick to writing news articles about them instead of lighting a torch.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I'm with you on this NWO. So?...the guy has pointy little ripping teeth. So...the man says when confronted by the fact that the vast majority of America has had it with failed policies and an unending war. So...we all just sit by our tellies and watch these beasts walk among us with impunity.
The villagers SHOULD be marching with torches and pitchforks.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Wow, that link got the axe quickly!

I believe this is the article's new location (for any newcomers to the thread).

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Ok, I think I understand the scope of this thread now. Cheney says Bush feels the true brunt of this unending conflict the greatest. As opposed to the poor bast****s getting there collective junk blown away. How Cheneyesque is that. Only a narcissist in the first degree could even dream up such a statement. Hideous!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

I'm actually in agreement with you here. But I think they try to present a different reality than what everyone else is seeing...Almost like if they just keep repeating the same jibberish over and over that it will warp everyone's view that everything's "Happy time" and positive. I agree that these people are some of the most evil, twisted individuals I have ever seen. Truly diabolical and dangerous.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
While I don't think bush minor and cheney the dick are satanists... I do believe that they are fully aware of their actions and their reprocussions... that they know that their policies are putting this nation on the course to moral, spiritual and economic bankruptcy, and they just don't give a damn.

The war on Iraq was planned long before they weaseled their way into office and if 9/11 had not happened (no I do not believe they had anything to do with it other than to possibly let it happen) they would have found another excuse.

In the leadup to the unprovoked invasion of Iraq bush minor kept saying over and over again that he had not made up his mind.... bullhooey... you do not move 160,000 men and equipment halfway across the planet and decide not to attack.

I honestly believe that everything they have done since seizing the White House was planned in advance and is all part of a Republican agenda to create so much red tape that congress will have no recourse but to eliminate all but the essential services of policing and military. Former Republican chairman Jim Gilmore (ex-gov. of Va... almost bankrupted the state) has stated as much as has anti-tax fanatic Grover (no relation thank god) Norquist.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Stars for you, DimensionalDetective, and for others who are posting and bringing this to light!

The arrogance of the 'Dick' VeeP knows no bounds!

The 4,000 mark, the tragic number of American soldiers killed so far in Iraq passed, and the 'Dick' said, in essence, they volunteered....so, that was all the concern and compassion he cared to show....this, from a jerk who obtained FIVE deferments during Vietnam.

And of course, shrub and his National Guard 'service' is well known, but kept conveniently out of the daylight...disgusting.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Damn, there we go again with that phrase 'out of touch with reality'.

Not to be a nuisance but I always have to interject ... they are not out of touch with reality, they are satanists and know exactly what they're doing. Cheney is a man who is visibly evil and malignant... people joke about it but they have no clue. They are in denial of how evil these people really are... so we stick to writing news articles about them instead of lighting a torch.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by NewWorldOver]

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU - at least I know I'm not the only one who sees this evil cabal for what it is.

I can't imagine how those closest to them come to terms with the 'nature' of these 'beasts'. And to think, they've been around since when now, the 50's, 60's. Yet no one sees the connection. How is that for a conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I have starred everyone on this thread, or at least I tried to!

The hyprocisy of this Administration begs description. Good to know that others see the nonsense for what it is!!!!

Tim/WW

new topics

top topics

join