It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biblical Translations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
My studies are currently on various forms of the Bible and how the various translations are used by various religions. I'm posting this thread in the hopes that it becomes a reference point for this forum. A place if you will, to read and to learn about the various translations, books, missing books of the Bible as well as the conspiratorial aspects of the formation of the Bible. For those that have studied this area please post and share your knowledge, as will I, as my knowledge grows in these areas. I expect this to be kept to a resource for learning and information rather than a debate over what is right and wrong. So let’s keep this as an intellectual standpoint and hope the Mods could perhaps assist in keeping it so.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by photobug

for the time being if you-anyone wanted to want to buy just 1 bible that was/had the most accurate notes/explanations of the hebrew/greek text and with all the known deliberate changes listed in it that were made by those that thought they knew better than moses or G-D what They meant then that bible would be the companion bible by dr. bullinger.

i ended up buying 11 other versions of the bible i didn't really need before i found out over 41 years of reading that bullingers was all anyone needs.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I will check that one out. Thanks for the info.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by photobug

you are more than welcome---i am just trying to save serious students that want to learn the truth--- from spending more money than they need to.when you have both a companion bible and strong's exhaustive concordance you have the 2 most important books available for the present time.

top topics

join