It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: BTS MIX Show 03

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

BTS MIX Show 03

This week Spencer and Doc ask the question, “Do younger men really love older women?” Pharmaceuticals are polluting the wild, even our drinking water, but now are they showing up in our beer?! Doc is a big fan of the UFC and tells us about an upcoming match, he’ll also share his movie review of “No Country For Old Men”. The guys will also talk about some great practical jokes that you have posted and Spencer asks an Easter Egg Question in the BTS Mix Screen Test that’s worth 500 points to the first correct poster!

Do Younger Men REALLY Love Older Women?
www.belowtopsecret.com...

STOP Drinking BEER! It contains female hormones!

UFC 83: Serra vs. GSP

BTS Mix Movie Review: No Country for Old Men

What does Easter mean to you?

Cellophane prank

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS SHOW THREAD ONLY OR GO TO THE BELOW TOP SECRET HOME BELOW

length: 39:49
file: atsmix_2874.mp3
size: 11670k
feed: atsmix

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

VISIT The BELOW TOP SECRET Home NOW

The Dave Rabbit Tribute To The Soldier Video.

[edit on 3/28/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hey BTS.MIX,

Another great show to listen to for a bit of fun. I laughed so much when i read the Computer talking to me thread and great to see it mentioned.

I may as well have another go at the movie game. I believe i saw the mayor having it served to him and his multitude of daughters during a meal. A friend also told me when all the residents of Whoville were in the town center someone had a plate of it, however, i never saw it.

Just because it is of course in reference to this story also by Dr Seuss of which i actually had as a kid and loved. For nostalgia sake:

SilentShadow i am

[edit on 27/3/2008 by SilentShadow]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentShadow
...when all the residents of Whoville were in the town center someone had a plate of it, however, i never saw it.

Just because it is of course in reference to this story also by Dr Seuss of which i actually had as a kid and loved. For nostalgia sake:

SilentShadow i am

[edit on 27/3/2008 by SilentShadow]

Congratulations SilentShadow, you are two for two!

There are two opportunities to see the character holding the plate of green eggs and ham: When the mayor is speaking with the Whovillians, he (the character) is standing just to the right and up from the center of the screen. Go see the movie, it's great and enjoy your 500 BTS Points!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Just to clarify, the character was holding a plate of green eggs, but the ham was not green it was ham-colored. Probably more info than you needed.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

You won again...... no way, ah well congrats

Great show guys...

So funny, I was listening to it on my ipod on the train and burst out laughing... tell ya its a really easy way to get a seat.

Thanks,

JQ.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spencer Tracy

Congratulations SilentShadow, you are two for two!

DONE!

[edit on 3/27/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

join