It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easter day, a painful spiritual experience.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Disclaimer:
The enclosed content of this thread is entirely a personal experience.

An old childhood mate of mine died recently, his death prompted a funeral attendance the opposite side of Australia where I previously lived as a child, Darwin.

After the funeral my old childhood mates, there are four of us in total, decided to honour our fallen by venturing to the monsoonal wilderness surrounding Darwin for a fishing trip, we stayed a total of 3 days.

Some background before I explain my experience.

In 2001, I had my first spiritual experience involving an unveiling of the matrix, if you will, of nature. This experience birthed a communication with my divine/higher self, and until this day has educated me, to be/become it.

In 2005, whilst still in self adolescence I entrusted institutionalised Christianity, this turned sour over a period of doctrinal programming to which I awoke through vigorous self communication and external research. I proceeded to deprogram in 2007.

Back to the Easter experience.

It was Easter Sunday and an incredibly hot day, 36 Degrees C / 96% Humidity, my mates and I decided to take our 24 ft boat out for a day of fishing. We were anchored at a reef and caught a decent catch.
It was 12 noon by this stage and was so hot my body perspirated to the extent of sitting in a steam room for 30 min. I suffered a perceived heat stroke but did not loose consciousness, to which my mates clicked on and poured cool water over me.

We decided to change fishing locations and mount the boat canopy, as we were changing locations I was sitting down recovering drinking cool fluids when suddenly a spiritual mood fell over me, this mood started to produce images of loved ones followed by an intense sad overpowering love, enough to put me to tears. I instantly identified to what was happening and realised my divine/high self was preparing me to receive a lesson of some sort.

The communication with my self then proceded to pour an intense peaceful/fatherly love which I identified with, of all things, Christ. This followed with a sentence of though, “The Second Advent is near” to which I completely broke down in sadness.

I was, and still am, completely baffled by this as I was utterly convinced through all my spiritual journey and self guided education that Jesus is an allegorical archetype.

Anyway, it’s an experience worth sharing.

BTW, Long time reader, newbe poster.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenSystem

Yes, I would say that was definitely worth sharing.
I am glad you did, thank you.

And what better way to experience Easter?

Consider yourself lucky.
(I am sure you do - but just in case. ; ))

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I consider you very lucky. Sometimes one has to experience death to be reborn of spirit. This is the true baptism, the drowning in water. the Freemason's mallet. Ok heat stroke. close enough.

Please describe how you feel now. The best you can. Do you feel you want to live fuller than before? Any ongoing sadness or other feelings?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
I consider you very lucky. Sometimes one has to experience death to be reborn of spirit. This is the true baptism, the drowning in water. the Freemason's mallet. Ok heat stroke. close enough.

Please describe how you feel now. The best you can. Do you feel you want to live fuller than before? Any ongoing sadness or other feelings?

Thankyou.

The way I feel now is an underlining need to emphasis the experience, express humility with a public declaration and the most important I have let go of suppressed love and emotion.

This is only the beginning of this new journey.
I now feel.........

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Sounds interesting.

People will say it was heat exhaustion, but exhaustion in any form is a legimiate conduit to spiritual experience. Where I live, the natives would go into the mountains without food and water. To 'hallucinate' a spiritual vision under intense physical exhaustion is impossible in my opinion. What really happens is a lubrication of the ego... it can slip right out of you and in it's place can come powerful vibrations of consciousness. These are where the messages come from I assume.

The second advent is going to be the destruction of the old world. People are awakening at a steady enough pace that we see the corruption around us... it's time to dissolve it. And it's going to be a chaotic and scary experience for most of the world. But it's necessary. Who knows what epic events are going to take place when this happens.

top topics

join