It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensions: The Beginning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber

You think the troubles you have in this dimension are bad, wait until you see the guys two dimensions over.

The term 'hive-mind' springs to the imagination.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Throbber]

Who are they then? We are dying to know. well I know I am

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I agree meditation alters brain activity, but its NATURAL whereas your N, N-'___' is not.

Actually, most research work concerning N, N-'___' is touching upon the endogenous release of the chemical. That is, the release of it, within the body, created by the body, specifically a gland not part of the brain, but in the brian, known as the Pineal Gland (often called "The Third Eye" in many mystic religions and Eastern Cultures). As I stated on page 2 (i believe) the production of endogenous '___' is somewhat theoretical, but there is some strong evidence to point to this gland being the production center. OOBE's, NDE's, spritual and psychic experiances, all fall under the scope of endogenous production of '___'.

What does this mean? I in no way, contend that all those experiences are just the result of a chemical shift in the brain, but rather, the chemical shift is paramount (read: necessary) for those experiences. That N, N-'___' is a chemical that prepares the waking mind for spiritual transendance, long lasting or otherwise.

What about side affects?

Outside of euphoria, there are no side effects. '___' is actually one of the few substances (I believe glucose is the other) that is allowed to pass the blood-brain barrier. Furthermore, It does not just pass this complex protective barrier, the brain activily seeks it out, and rushes it through the barrier. A good question to ask at this point is why? No one have been able to answer that question fully, but theoretically, it is because N, N-'___' is essential to the every day experience that is life.

Becoming addicted?

Not possible.

Or maybe these drugs don't alter you in the exact way needed?

What one person needs is not the same as the next person. Suggesting high doeses of N, N-'___' is needed in everyone is like suggesting everyone needs 4 glasses of milk a day. Just as suggesting meditation is for everyone is not necessarily true.

They may cross react with some prescription drug you have taken that day or maybe that week.

Active N, N-'___' is metabolized very fast. If orally ingested, its effects last (depending on dosage) 3 hours, if smoked, up to 15 minutes. It is not recomended mixing any chemical with another (personal recommendation) But as I said, there is strong evidence out there to suggest that N, N-'___' is active throughout your life, whether you like it or not.

I am no biochemist. But so long as there is no MAIO present in your body (as will be the case with Ayahuasca) N, N-'___' by itself is harmless.

No I say the natural way is far better, in fact I would go as far as to say the N-'___' way is just a lazy way actually.

You go as far to say it is the lazy way without knowing anything about N, N-'___'. How can you espouse such things with a complete lack of knowledge about the issue at hand?

Furthermore, I contend N, N-'___' is the natural way. To clarify, I believe, while meditating, one of the distinct changes in your brain chemistry is the manufacturing of N, N-'___'.

Again, back to your initial line:

I agree meditation alters brain activity, but its NATURAL whereas your N, N-'___' is not.

To the bolded: Im glad we agree.

To the italicised: My contention is that an increased production of N, N-'___' and its interaction with brain faculties IS one of the natural effect of meditation.

To the underlined: N, N-'___' is found in humans (theoretically), a LARGE number of plants across the world (and is linked to many religions and spiritual experiences), and IS found in many animals, from the cutest little mouse, the a frog in the amazon.

Edit to add: I did not mean to be sharp or condesending, so I hope you dont take it as such.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

You are correct I do not know much about this. I did not know this chemical could be produced naturally. Ive recently been down a crazy ride with a society that promoted heart chakra radiance. This is where you meditate only using your heart chakra, the results are AMAZING. You feel SO happy/ full of love and your supposed to send this love out. Well I think that I became addicted to the chemical this process released and although I have left the society I still feel its very hard not to do this meditation.
Great reply by the way

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
You are correct I do not know much about this. I did not know this chemical could be produced naturally.

i thought so, most people dont know too much about tryptamines and their connection to spiritual experiences.

No biggie though.

Ive recently been down a crazy ride with a society that promoted heart chakra radiance.

your talking about TSOL, i gather.

This is where you meditate only using your heart chakra, the results are AMAZING.

I know the technique.

Well I think that I became addicted to the chemical this process released and although I have left the society I still feel its very hard not to do this meditation.
Great reply by the way

Thanks, meditation is not a bad thing, regardless of the form you do. It promotes balanced breathing and balanced brain activity, both electrical and chemical. I meditate and I find it very relaxing and clarifying, especially in the confusing times i find myself in these days. But I am not willing to dismiss chemical activity over spiritual transendence. I believe they go hand in hand.

I am largely skeptical about all this 4th dimension talk, as i find many of the terms being thrown around are ill-defined, or completely undefined. Furthermore, as a human, I believe it is our responsibility to live in the 3rd, as we are now, and let the universe take its course.

But, if we are to prepare for some kind of shift, my personal experiences and feelings tell me N, N-'___', and active brain chemistry will play an extensive role in the transition.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

Furthermore, as a human, I believe it is our responsibility to live in the 3rd, as we are now, and let the universe take its course.

We have gained much experience in the 3rd density of existence and I believe it is time to evolve along with the planet. As Earth has been changing we have been changing along with her.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Great discussion so far, just learned about '___' (or N-'___'?), so I can't really comment on it, but surely inducing this effect naturally through mediatation is better than inducing it through ingestion? just a thought.

I've never tried meditation, I've been meaning to for a while now, but for some reason, I've always felt uncomfortable doing it, I don't know why, just...uneasy.

That said, I have had some very profound dreams(extremely tangible) and lucid dreams, some bordering on prophetic but only in their...strangeness and intensity. One of these I consider an 'astral projection', and this left me with no doubt that there's something more to sleeping and meditation than meets the eye.

thanks. EMM

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I have read the Earth passes up into different dimensions or ages every 500,000 years, and that we are at the start of the next potential jump.

The Grays have failed in most if not all of their ascension points. It is said the last time they made a spiritual jump was 1 billion years ago. They are jealous of us, they study us in order to find out how we keep ascending the dimensions. They seek to control us so we don't leave them behind in the 3rd dimension. However my partner has been made aware of Grays in the 5th dimension whilst in meditation, but who and how they got there he does not know. He mainly see's Grays in the orange realm. (lower dimensions) Maybe Throbber can lay some light on these being's in the dimensions he has seen but he has yet to get back to me.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
[edit on 3-4-2008 by darcon]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

*shakes head, smiling*

It's only as unsafe as you want it to be.

edit; *spots the last response by green*

It's entirely possible, or even plausible that there are alien beings existing in higher and lower dimensions than the one we currently reside in - however it is, in that case, possible that there are humans who have ascended (or even, Descended) from this particular aspect of reality.

It's like the chicken and the egg - did the greys Descend from another dimension and are trying to ascend again, or did they ascend from the dimension of nothing (i.e; Chaos) to what we see them as now?

p.s; one would consider all life to have arisen from the chaos dimension, as after all Everything is inevitable in a truly Chaotic Universe - Include multiple Dimensions, Life, Parallel universes, Evolving Universes, Dimensionary Transitionary Portals, and etc etc etc.

In this case of course etc etc etc means everything that can ever possibly happen.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Throbber]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Interesting, is that the universe itself can perhaps ascend or descend dimensionally because of the energies that make it up.

Example; a Balloon filled with Helium will float, whereas a Balloon filled with Water will fall to the ground and go splat.

Although that's the general idea - remember that you do not 'go up' dimensions, or even 'along' them; Think of it more as 'Growing' into another Dimension.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

What is the video supposed to be showing? Too cryptic for me Im afraid.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
[edit on 3-4-2008 by darcon]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I can't understand most of what they are saying but I got

"Well it could have been worse than you'd ever know, could have been, should have been..." Is this a threat Darcon because if it is your in trouble. You'd better explain more about the video as I can't understand the accent very well. So go on explain now please.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I personally liked the vid but cross-posting changes things (makes it part of an agenda). As far as the 'message' goes I think my post on t'other tthread nailed it.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by granny smith

I personally liked the vid but cross-posting changes things (makes it part of an agenda). As far as the 'message' goes I think my post on t'other tthread nailed it.

Mmm granny yes a double post does look like an agenda, however Ive said to Darcon on the chakra thread enough is enough. He sent his entities to attack me last night (Its resorted to throwing planets at me
details on psycho81 thread) and well I just need my sleep really

Its not for me to patrol TSOL so Ive decided any new Magi must make up their own minds.

Drakiir never took the time to make any of us his friend you know on his profile, yet he took the time to make astral his foe. He actually made the time to make a foe but no friends. He never opened up his profile either because he knew he'd only be on line for a short time.

I do hope in a way he was a plant because the alternative is him being very lonely and paranoid in his room avoiding GE attacks and pleasing his saint. He joined ATS sounding like a normal guy with normal vocabulary. Yet as soon as he became an Elder his whole personality changed and his views were totally different. When I asked him how could this be he just said the saints were speaking through him. More like he was now being his true self and the Drakiir that had led psycho and me to this thread, the laughing joking Drakiir was the fake personality.

Do you know I got U2U's to join the ascension thread
It would be interesting to see if psycho got these aswell. This has never happened to me before or since.

So come on Darcon lets forget and forgive. Whats the alternative, you throwing planets at me every night
No Thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
Great discussion so far, just learned about '___' (or N-'___'?), so I can't really comment on it, but surely inducing this effect naturally through mediatation is better than inducing it through ingestion? just a thought.

Well, first of all, I need to reiterate that the endogenous production of N, N-'___' is still theoretical, but there is strong evidence that it does happen; We just cant cut open a human brain while someone is having an NDE.

Secondly, Ayahuasca is the name given to a vine in the Amazon (the b. Cappi vine), also, it is the name given to pretty much any mixture of plant matter containing N, N-'___' and plant matter containing an MAIO (usually the harmala alkaloid) Ayahuasca is used as a religious sacrament to a number of indigenous tribes of the Amazon and has been so for hundreds (if not more) years. They use it in vision ceremonies and quests and as far as I am concerned, there is nothing "unnatural" about it. The fact that your brain actively seeks out '___' regardless of how it was produced is indicative that it is essential to the brains processes.

To me, whether it is through meditation or ingestion, '___' is a blessing and a powerful spiritual aide.

I urge you to read, read some more, and re-read whatever you can on this molecule and its relationship to our bodies, minds, and spirits.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber

It's entirely possible, or even plausible that there are alien beings existing in higher and lower dimensions than the one we currently reside in - however it is, in that case, possible that there are humans who have ascended (or even, Descended) from this particular aspect of reality.

It's like the chicken and the egg - did the greys Descend from another dimension and are trying to ascend again, or did they ascend from the dimension of nothing (i.e; Chaos) to what we see them as now?

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Throbber]

Mm interesting that you could descend as well as ascend. That would explain why some Grays are 4th and some are 5th dimension. Hey this is weird right but someone told me... (its really stupid and I can't believe Im posting it...) that Grays in the 5th dimension have these "doll" things that they carry to signify they are from the 5th dimension to other Grays. These dolls are mini models of themselves I think sounds a bit strange to me and I must admit Ive never heard of it before
Advanced Grays carrying dolls
Your all laughing now arn't you saying Ive been taken in..yes maybe I have

I was thinking yesterday about this '___' drug that works as meditation does to get you to astral project. What if you ended up on a "bad astral trip" and because you got there with this drug you were unable to get away until the drug wore off? With meditation you could VERY easily pull yourself out of it and get back to safety.

However saying that I AP once and had NO control over it at all, it just happened. I had to ride it until it stopped but I was not meditating when this happened it was just very early in the morning, and I just found myself there. It was so noisy and fast I had no control, it was also very dark , just a dark black tunnel.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What i would like to know is how i can enter these dimensions.
I want to look up the akashic records, i want to talk with my teachers, i want to visit these temples i hear people talk about, i want to experience flying, etc etc etc...

There is no one who can that wants to tell me how they do it

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Im not sure either really. I think it takes alot of practice and knowledge to do it otherwise you can come into danger. Ive astral projected twice maybe 3 times and I don't know how I did it. Meditating started it for me but I learnt nothing as it was far too fast, and Im a bit scared to go back now. I remote viewed a couple of times and I achieved this from DEEP meditation but again where I went Im not sure but at least I was in control this time. Start meditating its a start.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join