It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensions: The Beginning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Original Text By: Zakai Ran

Section I

~ Dimensions are not differentiated linearly, but rather perceptually and vibrationally. Every dimension has a consciousness, an inherent way of perceiving reality, or the reality of that dimension that gives it its "structure". We are currently living in a 3rd dimensional existence. The 3rd is a very dense physical dimension (as I'm sure you already know). The 3rd dimensional way of perceiving reality is typically a reality of survival, competition, and control. If you can see it, taste it, feel it, or "prove" that it exists - then it is real; anything else is screened out by the ego as being fantasy, illusion, or weird - something to be feared, or merely disreguarded.

~ The 3rd dimension is a dimension of limitation and polarity. It is a dimension where we get to experience the illusion of separation from our spirits; from All-That-Is, (think of it as a higher dimensional being wanting to escape reality, well in truth, that is our case). We have veiled ourselves so well so that we would believe this illusion, if we did not, then we spirits could not play this game called separation and be able to experience physicality. Typically, reality in the 3rd dimension is patriarchal, left brain, and technologically orientated.

~ Patriarchal control uses this illusion to gain support for its reality and agenda to garner fear for support of its lack consciousness-greed. The illusion of victimhood, that we need governments, police, religions... is how these "conservative" organizations con fearful people to support their nefarious activities.

~ Anyway, there are 12 overtones or subdivisions to each dimension. In the 4th dimension, the lower overtones are referred to as the astral plane. In the 4th dimension, time is perceived differently - there are less linear curves; time shifts and changes like weather. "Time" is eternal. This would be the scenario where disembodied souls or "the living impaired" can haunt places or people for centuries - still thinking that they are in the same time as when they died (you could also relate this to "living in the now").

~ Disembodied souls are usually desperate to be physical. They can essentially try to manipulate us to do things to experience what we experience. This astral plane was used to manipulate us because it is the closest overtone to our 3rd dimensional reality. It is a connection to your 4th dimensional self (be aware that you are completely multidimensional) and your lost aspects that can be manipulated because these aspects feel guilty and "bad". If you vibrate at a high enough overtone, you cannot be interferred with.

~ Ascension is basically inviting in our higher selves into our 3rd dimensional self. The lower 4th dimensions and 3rd dimension is a "competition" between light and dark - polarity consciousness. Without these two forces, physicality would simply not exist. The 4th dimensional way of perceiving reality uses intuition. This is the dimension of psychic energies, clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairkinescence, the energies that patriarchal religions repress and try to destroy (the polarity is the mis-use of this vibration to control humanity with fear).

~ The 4th dimension is the first perception of spirit as spirit descends through the dimensions to where we are as physical beings. This is why the 4th dimension (and 4th dimensional experience in the 3rd dimension), is such a stage for the "war" between good and evil (light and dark), separation and oneness. As we re-incorporate our 4th dimensional selves, past lives of negative karma, lost aspects, and our "secret" government's involvement with extraterrestrials and advanced technology - the 3rd dimension has ever more become a war between good and evil, a polarity that is 4th dimensional.

~ Dimensions are not linear. Every dimension exists now, in this space, in the room where you are now. To go to other dimensions you do not travel to them in some linear fashion. Geometrically, you make a perceptual shift to the next overtone of a dimension. On every overtone of every dimension, reality is perceived differently. In other words, everyone in a certain dimension essentially agrees on a certain group consciousness perception in order to experience what life is like from that reality, they all vibrate at the same wavelength.

~ The New Age community of today, has essentially decided on a group consciousness way to perceive reality different than the way we are currently told we are supposed to perceive reality. This is why many included higher dimensional ways of perceiving reality as a part of their everyday way of experiencing life. Hence the huge numbers of psychic readers, healers, etc.

~ Another integral part of the third and lower overtones of the 4th dimension - is the lie of unworthy. The lie of unworthy is the main delusion which maintains these dimensions and the polarities of them. All survival patterns, manipulation, control, and power-related delusions are based on this lie, that some beings and things have worth and others do not. This is the creation of lack consciousness; the haves and the have nots. This lie is a delusion that we all decided to experience to create extreme separation, because with this delusion we could separate ourselves from each other, and we could separate ourselves from our spirits.

~ This limited perception that we adopted, (and has been projected at us by the "dark" and our own lost aspects that feel unworthy), "that we are sinful creatures" - was a perfect design to keep us limited. With guilt, shame, and unworthiness, we were able to efficiently explore the illusions of separation. Perhaps the biggest dark ploy that we adopted to keep ourselves limited was to be convinced that the light was dark and the dark was light - i.e: the suppression of truth and knowledge.

~ As a 3rd dimensional species, we are ascending through the higher overtones of the 4th dimension, bypassing the lower overtones, (astral and reincarnational planes). In the 4th dimension there is less density than the 3rd, so manifestation is quicker. In the 3rd dimension, (as you most likely know), manifestation is very slow, and is affected by many factors.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Section II

~ According to Mayan Cosmology, the 3rd dimension has 20 different types of overall consciousness. The 4th dimension has 13; the 5th dimension has 5, and the 6th dimension has 4. So you can see why people are afraid of the number 13; it represents ascension; the annihilation of the ego.

~ Time in the 4th dimension is instantaneous, therefore you will experience time as being completely mutable (we are in accelerated time because of this). As you progress as an individual with the ability to be receptive, your manifestation powers will get quicker as you realize that time is relative to your perception and vibrations.

~ Time will become your friend, rather than your enemy.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

This is all very interesting information you have listed here. Do you have any sources or links you can supply for any of this, or is this all something you came up with on your own?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Very neat non the less. Would love to hear some more.

What about 5th dimension?

[edit on 26-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What Enthralled Fan stated.
Basically where are the sources to this information? Even if it was a collection of sources from various places I would like to see that. Or even if it was information you obtained through some other means, I would like to see where you started from please

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
OP, that's all nice but it's really someone's opinion or a theory. Others are asking for links, yet they fail to realize that linked information does not add any more credibility to a claim because the links could be wrong as well. Just because someone somewhere wrote something does not make it true...

People write all kinds of things they *believe* is true and others re-write it elsewhere spreading it around and it eventually just "catches up". With sufficient number of iterations, replications and duplications, these people become "experts" in that subject even though they really have no idea what the real state of the affairs is.

I have read so many different versions of dimensions, vibrations, densities, levels, etc. Everyone has their take on it yet they cannot say for sure they *know* that is how it is. Not many even admit that they really do not know, and what is even worse many people will believe them regardless.

If you consider that right now we can't really say we know for sure about great many things, if any at all. Our perception of reality has been skewed by those who rule over us plus those same sources I wrote above who were supposed to "know" the real picture yet they are just providing the opposite to what the mainstream source do, the situation is basically polarized which only leads to a conflict - not the resolution.

Sadly it is the age we live in, the age of belief and superstition, but perhaps some day some one will be able to say they know for sure about some or many things around us...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
OP, that's all nice but it's really someone's opinion or a theory. Others are asking for links, yet they fail to realize that linked information does not add any more credibility to a claim because the links could be wrong as well. Just because someone somewhere wrote something does not make it true...

Just because I am asking for links or sources does not mean I am buying whatever the OP has to sell.

I may want to read it just because I find it interesting. Who's to say that I don't like a nice piece of fiction every now and then? I may decide to believe it, and I may decide not to.

Whether or not I find any of this credible, does not mean I don't find it interesting, Thank You, very much!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

I second that notion!

Star for you!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

This is all very interesting information you have listed here. Do you have any sources or links you can supply for any of this, or is this all something you came up with on your own?

Thanks

If you want to know more,this is my source

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Very neat non the less. Would love to hear some more.

What about 5th dimension?

Becoming a fully 4th dimensional human being is simply the act of BEING in the moment, while shifting to the 5th dimensional consciousness is simply the passive action of ALLOWING for any and all potentiality or possibility.

No longer struggling to control, maintain, or impose limitations upon yourself or others.........but to simply BE and ALLOW.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Very strange. So acting in the now is being fourth dimensional?

And allowing one to be open to a Potential and possibilities is being 5th Dimensional?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

Very strange. So acting in the now is being fourth dimensional?

Yes

And allowing one to be open to a Potential and possibilities is being 5th Dimensional?

Close, Individually allowing yourself to be open to all potentialities and possibilities.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Thank you for putting the link up.

And from what you stated in your second reply...

Becoming a fully 4th dimensional human being is simply the act of BEING in the moment, while shifting to the 5th dimensional consciousness is simply the passive action of ALLOWING for any and all potentiality or possibility.

No longer struggling to control, maintain, or impose limitations upon yourself or others.........but to simply BE and ALLOW.

That sounds a lot like Buddhism, except for the shifting parts and just letting your life be and living in tranquility. There is probably more I'm leaving out, but I rather not get my books to type it down now. I just know it sounds an awful lot like Buddhism.
(Minus the shifting of course)

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Personally, I liked them a lot...

"Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In" remained in the #1 spot on Billboard's chart for 6 straight weeks and remained in the Top 40 for 16 weeks. Both the single and album "Age Of Aquarius" went Gold and received two Grammy Awards for Record Of The Year and Best Contemporary Vocal By A Group. Source

They started out right here in St. Louis.

If you could only post in this thread if it is on topic,

Thanks

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Oh, forgive me...someone asked about fifth dimension, just thought I would help.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I love philosophical discussion like this

Science and physics are giving birth to a new paradigm where we can understand these new dimensions. But there is still a wealth of information that is gathered by philosophy and spiritual experience which science is incapable of providing... because it is based in this physical reality.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Who is Zakai Ran? I googled his name and the only thing I got that was remotely close to him directed to this thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I read the link you provided and I have questions already. Maybe you can help me to understand.

Do I exist in all these dimensions simultaneously? If I do, do I have consciousness in all of them?

If I have consciousness in all of these dimensions, why don't I remember it? Do I remember my consciousness from all of the dimensions in any dimension other than this one?

I want to know if I had a really good time anywhere but here today!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mageofzhalfir

I looked on the link provided by the OP and the name on the link is typed in differently. On the link it is ZaKaiRan. Maybe you will have more success with this. I did a google and a lot came up.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join