It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hour (Welcome to Fatherhood)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Are you ready for Fatherhood? Here me out because you should find this interesting:

During the day and hour it all becomes real. What becomes real? A reincarnation, a resurrection, an evolution, and a rapture altogether at the same place, at the same time in us. You (we) will not see it because it will happen within you (us) each. You wonder how the kingdom comes without observation? Well now you know how. We are man so we know not the day/hour as the Father, but once turned from man we become my and your Father Who, as a seperate but singular many, will know all.

So spread the good news that our Father will stand as us each. Heaven and earth wont be as heaven and earth anymore during the Day/Hour of/by FATHERKIND. We were meant to evolve from barely immature Sonkind and from barely mature Mankind during that Day and Hour to be risen from the named Devil and his reapers to become All-knowing (Fatherkind).

The Devil and his reapers amongst being taken bacause of being left as man (Son of man to be specific) will bow to us each that are each appointed be an evolved all-knowing Fatherkind.

The Ancient of days will flood as full knowledge of all time in us each except in the Devil and his reapers.

Catholics been holding that secret about being my and your Father though they been as man. The Ancient of days you can tell had a way of planting truth under our noses in religions even though it's not about those religions. What it is about is what's written and unwritten in many book of the bible and not of the bible.

During Fatherhood we will deal with our wicked step children named the Devil (the tares the children of the wicked one mentioned in Matt 13). Step children because they are a close living alien race that have been learning from us as who are as man even by stealing from us who are as man. May we, once we become the heavenly Father, look down on the wicked Son and hold the wicked Son accountable on all counts paranormal/superphysical/angelic.

Mankind will transform within to Fatherkind. We come born ready for that day and that hour which seems last but is actually first. First? Because we never in the many sense been All Knowing. Maybe before we were sown to be born human we were once before in a single All-Knowing sense. Though this time coming will differ to make it first. Thus the first shall be last, the last first. Fatherkind will enter our time on this planet as a form of lightening. "Wheresoever the body is, there will the eagles be gathered together"--Luke 17 All from the past who passed away, all in the present, all yet to be in the future will rise forth in us each here on this planet. That's whay I said a reincarnation, a resurrection, an evolution, and a rapture. It'll be within you (us)! The kingdom of God is within, remember? It's just waiting to burst into the know within us each to get us in the know of all time.

Anyhow, what do you think about this? Will it become fact or will it be only fiction of one's imagination? I mean, the bible backs up all this in this thread. You do the research and you'll conclude it so. Pay attention to detail in Luke 17.

To Fatherkind! Mankind aint got nothing on Fatherkind. Through the Sacred (Holy) Ghost is the Son in the Father and the Father in the Son. The Sacred (Holy) Ghost somehow and some other way mediates for the Devil and his reapers. What followed was the story, what proceeded was the glue.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
By the way, concerning the resurrection aspect, you you'll see what's being implied... You wont [B]see[/B] with the eyes anyone who passed away come back as if to be in previous looking human form, no, you will know they are back [B]within[/B] you where the kingdom is as a party of the whole gang of past, present and future persons put singular. That singularity will be within/as many human beings presently right here on this planet (during the appointed time that is) that are not the Devil or his reapers. So instead of meeting ppl who passed away, your higher power, and ppl who have yet to be, we'll each be as them singularly though seperate. And this is better than that myth about going through some tunnel of light, seeing ppl who've passed. For heaven and earth in how it seemed under the Devil and his lie will pass away, but the Father's words shall not pass away. For we wont have move away when we can change things where we stand and move this old corrupted heaven and corrupted earth out the way and have many paradises for us each seperate. Remember, And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, [B]Today[/B] shalt thou be with me in paradise.--line from the Gospel.

^^Today back then was where? Right here rather than some other dimension. So keep in mind heaven and earth will pass away from here as those things (reincarnation, res, ev, etc) all come altogether here as us as persons where we take the final stand against the Devil and his reapers and this corrupted material universe. In the end what will become unseen is heaven and earth turned into a final hell called the furnace of fire (see Matt 13).

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Our outter appearance wont be as though noticably changed during Fatherkind Day during the battle against the Devil and his repears on this planet. The first change is our within, the last change is our outter appearance during the change by our cosmic universe where then will be who in all and what in all was magically claimed instore for each of our seperate futures. For our futures are of a basic Ideal All and an individually secific ideal all.

We are from being singular. We are seperate here. We will be singular and seperate at the same time at the same place here soon. After this we will keep all we knew from what shall be considered then in point and then seperate into different directions to each know onwardly other knowledge.

Dont know about you all, but I cant wait to get into superbly attractive females who behave and act superbly beautiful as persons in the new know with me. All of the named Devil can get upset fore-knowing what becomes of them as a person divided. Hell wont be pleasant to experience and witness at the same God-damn time. They may pretend on, but they understand there wont be any pretending going on in hell fire. They wont have the chance to act or behave in hell as they desire. They'll be forced to go into being at peace from all that while instead they burn and be in torments with an "s" I will stress more right in your parnormal eye. How is the future of my foes? Damn! What a shame, but it puts a smile on my face in a unique way that shall harm my foes.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Matthew 11

27All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Once we become Fatherkind we will know the Son and the Sonkind will know when we become Fatherkind.

He to whomsoever...the whomsoever is mankind...the he to that whomsoever is Me because I've been informed to some info. It's as though I've become more than mankind though not Sonkind nor Fatherkind but close. When I say close the Sonkind that's when my art of war measure is engaged. When I say close the Fatherkind it's whenever I get feeds of certain things by the highest. During the feed I do become the Father fully though it's short lived. During Fatherhood I know the direction for Me and I know the direction of the Son.

The Son of man is of God and is the hellbound named Devil.

You readers will realize who I am in your near future.

new topics

top topics

join