It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marcus Tutor? A MUST READ!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The Marcus Tutor Report--

Hello all, my name is Marcus Tutor. I am here to imply my theory about was is going on in this world today. Ever since I was a teenager I have been studying up on UFO's, alien abduction, the NWO, secret societies, Government Projects, the CIA and drugs, coming Global catastrophies, religious miracles, the vatican, exorcism, ghosts, you name it, I have certainly heard about it. At this point in my life, I have realized that something very evil and deceptive is going on in this world, and all ASPECTS of paranoia and mystery are involved in this deception. When I say ASPECTS, I am saying that the secret governmental aspect (NWO, secret societies, trilateral commision, Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Grove, etc.), the alien aspect (Abduction, UFO's, Roswell, Dulce Base, Greys, etc.), and most importantly the Religious aspect (Bible, book of Revelations, Satan, Antichrist, the vatican) are all INTERCONNECTED and RELATED.
I could not write a better example of this than one by Milton WIlliam Cooper, who wrote the following in his book, BEHOLD A PALE HORSE. I find this excerpt to be the most troubling piece of written language I have ever read, what with the fact that this man predicted 9-11 and was murdered by police not too long ago. Now, does that make him credible, CERTAINLY NOT. But the thing is, in all of my analysis of these ASPECTS, I have found their interconnectivity to be as such, the disturbing conclusion:

This is an excerpt talking about a REAL government inquiry into if the APPARITIONS OF OUR LADY AT FATIMA were the work of the Most Divine Mother of GOD, or the work of aliens, our supposed true creators who are manipulating us through religion:

"The events at Fatima in the early part of the century were scrutinized. On the suspiction that it was alien manipulation, an intelligence operation was put into motion to penetrate the secrecy surrounding the event. The United States utilized its Vatican moles and soon obtained the entire Vatican study, which included THE PROPHECY. This PROPHECY stated that if man did not turn from evil and place himself at the feet of Jesus Christ the planet would self-destruct and the events described in the book of Revelations would indeed come to pass. The prophecy demanded that Russia be consecrated to the Sacred Heart. It stated that a child would be born who would unite the world with a plan for world peace and a false religion. The people would discern that he was evil and was indeed the ANTICHRIST. WWIII would begin in the Middle East with an invasion of Israel by an United Arab nation using conventional weapons, which would culminate in nuclear holocaust. Most of life would suffer horribly and die as a result. The return of CHRIST would occur shortly thereafter.
"When the aliens were confronted with this finding they confirmed that it was true. The aliens explained that they had created us through genetic manipulation in a laboratory. They stated that they had manipulated the human race through organized religion, satanism, witchcraft, the occult, and magic. They further explained that they were capable of time travel, and the events would indeed come to pass if the conditions were not met. Later exploitation of alien technology by the United States and the Soviet Union, utilizing time travel in a project named RAINBOW, confirmed the prophecy. The aliens showed a hologram which they claimed was the actual crucifiction of Christ. The government filmed the hologram. We did not know whether to believe them. Were they using our GENUINE religions to manipulate us? Or were they indeed the source of our religions which with they had been manipulating us all along? Or was this the beginning scenario of the genuine END TIMES and the RETURN OF CHRIST which had been predicted in the Bible? I DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER."

SO there you have it. A pretty good synopsis of a supposed true event.
I for one believe wholely in Jesus Christ and in my religion and in my country as stated by the founding fathers. I feel that the world is being cruely deceited upon by not only the elite, but also a Satanic race rejected by God that wishes to confuse and corrupt us with lies of peace and spirituality. I can offer no evidence of course, but the words of brave and dedicated men like Alex Jones and WIlliam Cooper. But also the feeling is there, like their is something I was supposed to do in this life, instead of worry about my car being stolen or bitching about too much sugar in my grande latte. We are a society of consumers that ultimately seek higher wisdom and spirituality to fulfill the void in our lives. The problem is that we DO NOT want to work for it anymore. The standards of Jesus are too high, we say. We no longer feel that he is worth the work, for what do we get in return? No immediate results, of course. Maybe some higher power will come along and gives us a new religion of immediate gratification and humanistically sympathetic quality. Just wait I say, just wait... But I am not going to worry. For that is what Jesus said to his true believers. So I am going to relax and have this beer... BUT STAY INFORMED!

--Marcus Tutor

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
anyone know who this guy is?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Where did that come from? Do you have a link or something?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Great... he's speculating and offering numerous possibilities, but so does everyone else on ATS!

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
You're asking us? You posted it, whats the source of your post, and is his post worth the effort?

Originally posted by JohnMay
anyone know who this guy is?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
truth be told, I found a disk in a in my apartment when I moved in with this thing on it. and what is your problem? are you worth the effort?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
quote:

I am saying that the secret governmental aspect (NWO, secret societies, trilateral commision, Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Grove, etc.), the alien aspect (Abduction, UFO's, Roswell, Dulce Base, Greys, etc.), and most importantly the Religious aspect (Bible, book of Revelations, Satan, Antichrist, the vatican) are all INTERCONNECTED and RELATED.

...nah...really?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
William Cooper is a bit out there, even for most of us conspiracy buffs...

As for the whole Fatima bit, yes I've heard all of this before (you can also reference some of it in the infamous "Yellow Book" docs, etc.). However, even the source of the info claims that the Greys are extremely deceptive, and may be blowing smoke up our asses....

Personally, I'm not a big fan of conspiracies linked to the belief in a god that:

1. The majority of the world doesn't believe in....that's right, most of the world is Buddhist.

2. A god that constantly contradicts himself, and in his own holy book no less....

3. A god that believes in punishing ALL for the sins of SOME...(i.e. flood, plagues of Egypt, etc.)

So, it kind of ends up in most throwing out the baby with the bath water.....

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
You can go buy his book at any book store just don't use a credit card becsue the goverment tracks who buys the book. USE CASH

Willam Cooper
Behold A Pale Horse

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yep, I own the book...

Some good stuff there, but I think Cooper connects many dots that aren't really connected.....

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
cooper knows some sh*t if you ask me. not all of it is right, Im sure, but the man knew some sh*t

new topics

top topics

join