It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Run From My Posts - Conspiracy Right Here at ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
EH there ATS crew...you guys are one messed up bunch

and I do mean that with all due respect and Truth.

Now here is what I think today and I don't care if it causes ripples so big that the wake splashes over the deck and gets you wet. We are all in this together as I am another you.

I posted a bit about Rick Simpson and his battle to get the Truth out to the masses. There is a potential CURE FOR CANCER in the garden and my post has been hidden from the prying eyes of guests and search engines because of protocol.

Its a real conspiracy! Don't smoke guns. Its not nice.

How can we ever get the truth out when the forum that claims to deny ignorance sensors the information posted in a factual manor?

Let me ask you this...how is it that one moderator can give a pre-emptive warning to stick to the topic as mentioned then another Moderator gives me applause and free points for helping bring the truth then an hour and a half later yet another moderator can move the topic into an area that I cannot even see? Dose that not make you kind of like the decider?

Where is the real conspiracy? Right here on ATS.

I think that you cannot handle my realness.

Its against TOS?! Well I was talking about the reason that it is that way. Its wrong and you know it. Tell me otherwise. The age is changing and your terms of service will need to reflect this.

anyway no hard feelings...and later in this thread if you claim there is I am going to refer you to this line. All I want is the truth and for one person to have the power to hide it from the masses seems wrong to me.

I just wanted to see if I could get the hornets nest buzzing or as was mentioned to me in my last thread get the herd rattled like a marine throwing a puppy off a cliff. Have you ever had a loved one die from cancer? Don't you want to know the truth? Don't you want others to know how to heal themselves? Am I way out of line and gonna get a warning or banned? Maybe I will get some more points? Maybe we will start asking the right questions and get some results rather then more half baked truths? Who wants truth? I DO!

So...in real life when the fight comes down to me or you most people choose the ME. And with the odds of cancer being 1 in 2 that sort of means this fight is about me or you...one of us might end up with this killer in our body and if the cure is a bunch of left handed lettuce and our governments and health care industry know this then the smoking gun should be told to the masses. Anyway I am new here and am only out to make friends but found it strange how this post and several others about this topic have gone missing.

There was one just closed today asking if there is a conspiracy about this topic. Oddly enough it was closed. Perhaps I need to make some wild claims that they are not really closed just gone into another dimension with the cosmic knowledge fish.

Bush knocked down the towers. Really!
Fluoride makes you stupid. WOW.
Aspartame is deadly. Interseting.
Aliens and star gates are real. Holy.
Governments are not there to help you. No Kidding.

Left Handed Lettuce oil might cure cancer.
Its a narcotic and against TOS. Topic moved and/or closed

So stick truth in your pipe and smoke it.

Peace Love and Eternal Groovieness
JT

[edit on 26-3-2008 by JesterTerrestrial]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I posted a bit about Rick Simpson and his battle to get the Truth out to the masses. There is a potential CURE FOR CANCER in the garden and my post has been hidden from the prying eyes of guests and search engines because of protocol.

I will ask you one question first. What masses are you talking about to get this info out to?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The masses would be anyone searching the internet for cure for cancer. And to all the new age freedom fighters that are looking for proof that the powers that be dont give a damn about us.

I know that there are record numbers of visitors coming here each month and these are the people that should be able to see this type of conspiracy topic in the medical section. Anyway...like I say...I think this site is amazing and the direction its going is right on.

Just one of my first posts getting moved seemed rather strange to me. Are we not all looking for the light to get through the lies?

But I could be wrong...its happened before.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by JesterTerrestrial]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I personally am interested in your head of lettuce. Can you U2U me the recipe, because I would like to put it in my cookbook of 'cures for cancer' that I have heard on ATS.

Just incase I get cancer, at least ill have one more recipe to try.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesterTerrestrial
The masses would be anyone searching the internet for cure for cancer. And to all the new age freedom fighters that are looking for proof that the powers that be dont give a damn about us.

I think you will get almost unanamous support here that the PTB don't care about us.

The "masses" are a different question. Due to the nature of the internet, Google optimizing, etc, by allowing this topic you are actually doing a disservice to the "masses". Some will block sites that discuss it. Not only are you not getting this topic out to people, a multitude of other topics are blocked to those seeking knowledge as well.

Originally posted by JesterTerrestrial
Have you ever had a loved one die from cancer?

Far too many to count. Including a beloved Grandfather. That isn't the point though. The point is access to a broad range of topics that could be denied to others because of one topic. All the answers to all the questions on this topic can be found here.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join