It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are forums like Godlike Productions secretly run by CIA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I was just banned for posting stuff out of Strong's Hebrew Lexicon

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
They might as well be run by CIA or KGB because they are equally degrading to peoples' minds either way, and their culture of embracing their own stupidity and negativity is exactly what drives it. But who or what would want to drive that, I couldn't tell you.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I got banned a second time for blowing off their PM cover... Pm a member at ATS is free, Pm a member at Glop is an outstanding 10$ a month.

I was then greeted with a page saying that my subnet ip had been banned

Yes, talking about travistock over is the biggest taboo of them all. It will get you an instaban.

An interesting link about the travistock institute

educate-yourself.org...

But yes, I do believe that at one point, Glop was associated with the travistock institute for the sole purpose of gathering behavioral information and that the institute was probably reporting to the CIA. Who else would have the capital to hire the institute services.

As to what end... haven't got a clue

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
i have been banned there for posting a link to Rachel Maddow's report on "fake protestors" at the town meetings lately. it was a very good report.

this coupled with being banned for asking about Tavistock and another time for posting a link to ATS which is an autoban!

anyway that place is surely psi ops and i suspect with an agenda to actually cause harm somehow if not just intel gathering.

not sure about this site stil hehe.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Zlotts331 that avatar is precious!!!

Anyway, re: to this thread, I've sort of gotten used to being watched and listen to and totally ignore it. I NEVER give anyone the truth, not online, not even on bank applications where I make up my mother's maiden name. Why the f*** do they care what her name was? I am so fed up with everyone having their hands in a person's privacy that I've become a complulsive liar and I never let anyone close, unless I've known them for some time. It's just better this way I think. Spending 1/2 my life in a communist country and the other 1/2 in the US I feel like there is barely any difference between the two. One does it openly and the other secretly.
Then again, being a small fish in a big pond I have nothing serious to hide. None the less, it is annoying that anyone can get into your email. So once in a while, send out a few bull# emails to random people here and there, apply for jobs that have absolutely nothing to do with one another and contradict yourself as often as you can. This way, you'll keep them guessing....

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I already know that GLP is a research project for TPTB. My question is about it's new splinter forum LOP (Lunatic OutPost) Does anyone here have any information as to wether it is part of GLP as in another offshoot forum for those who are banned to go where they can be further studied? The place looks exactly like GLP down to the details, creepy actually

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
That place is definitely some kind of govt psy op. I have been permanently banned for saying, "This is a govt psy op" too many times. The owner is a high ranking air force officer, half the posters are coming from and around Eglin Air Force base in Florida. Almost all the mods are from Florida for some reason.

It is also a highly racist place, tons of anti Muslim propaganda at all times, but if you say ANYTHING against the chosen ones you are banned immediately.

Something is DEFINITELY up with that place.....

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
That place is definitely some kind of govt psy op. I have been permanently banned for saying, "This is a govt psy op" too many times. The owner is a high ranking air force officer, half the posters are coming from and around Eglin Air Force base in Florida. Almost all the mods are from Florida for some reason.

It is also a highly racist place, tons of anti Muslim propaganda at all times, but if you say ANYTHING against the chosen ones you are banned immediately.

Something is DEFINITELY up with that place.....
I agree with all of your post. My question is concerning wanting second opinions on the new forum Lunatic OutPost. I understand links are not allowed so I won't provide one. Anyone have an opinion on this site?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CROSSBONES

I wouldn't mess with it. Something is definitely up with those guys. I think your better off just leaving it alone. Oh yeah, by the way I'm new here, so I guess I need to head over to the introductions.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Getting paid to troll would honestly be one of the best jobs in the world/

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Loads of information here:

www.thestraightandnarrow.org...

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Try mentioning ATS there... deleted lol Shows they control the content they want you to see....

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is a very old thread that was bumped. We do not allow Board Wars. ATS is not the place to discuss one's troubles with another forum.

Please read and follow the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Closed.
edit on July 1st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join