It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence Suggests Second Shooter Killed RFK!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

New Evidence Suggests Second Shooter Killed RFK!

rawstory.com

"When that security guard was asked about owning that gun at first he admitted, 'Yes I owned that kind of gun but I got rid of it two months before the assassination.'" correspondent Amy Parmenter said on MSNBC Wednesday. "It turns out upon further investigation, in fact, he did not get rid of that gun until five months after the shooting. Of course, you can see where we're going with this. ... That security guard, was in fact behind Senator Kennedy when the fatal shot was fired."

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-3-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
And the plot thickens...WHO was this security guard, and who was REALLY pulling his strings? The Kennedy's certainly had a lot of folks guning for them, and they accomplished their missions...

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I heard from a friend that was interested in this that Sirhan Sirhan stepped in front of RFK and fired.

Yet, RFK was hit from behind. Sirhan's round went over his shoulder and struck a doorjam.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
if you havent figured out JFK was killed by the CIA by now you got issues I heard there were shooters in the sewers. but thats what you get for trying to expose whatever it wa sin his famous speech to bad he never got to talk about it.

people say he was gonna expose the NWO.

people also say the driver shot him.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by NWOmaskedman]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOmaskedman
if you havent figured out JFK was killed by the CIA by now you got issues I heard there were shooters in the sewers. but thats what you get for trying to expose whatever it wa sin his famous speech to bad he never got to talk about it.

people say he was gonna expose the NWO.

people also say the driver shot him.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by NWOmaskedman]

Ain't we talkin bout RFK?

new topics

top topics

join