It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain and Ms. Teen SC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Now all of you may not find this as hilarious as I did, but being both a Conservative and now calling South Carolina my home, this CRACKED me up..

We have GOT to be able to laugh at ourselves if we are going to keep laughing at the Liberals...

Semper

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Now all of you may not find this as hilarious as I did, ...

Me! Me! I did!
That was great!

Ron Paul and Ben Stein ... what a team for economics eh??

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Too funny. At least she's better looking than McCain...

One line post...not.

[edit on 3/26/2008 by seagull]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I needed a good giggle with my morning coffee.

The scary thing is he might be our next prez. "shudders"

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well, I didn't find it funny, because it left me with too many questions about editing.

I've heard an unedited version of Miss SC's response, but I haven't seen an unedited version of McCain's.

If I had some way to know that McCain's actual response was as disconnected as Miss SC's, then I might see the humor, but without that knowledge, I'd just have to chalk it up to creative editing by Ron Paul supporters, who haven't really comported themselves well, at least in my neck of the woods.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Here yo go Grady.

Paul's question, and McCain's response.
McCain doesn't understand the question.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by spacedoubt]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Although McCain was somewhat sarcastic at the beginning of his answer and it was circuitous in nature, it was a sensible answer, considering the fact that Paul's question was muddled somewhat by his rate of speech and his use of vague symbolism.

McCain said that he would depend upon the experts in his decision-making relative to matters of the economy.

Just exactly what Paul meant by those references to sunlight, etc. is beyond me. I don't think that McCain knew, either, hence the sarcasm and condescending response.

Paul was relying on some arcane knowledge to make McCain look ignorant, but I think he wriggled out of it pretty well.

And the edited video was not an accurate portrayal of the exchange, either.

[edit on 2008/3/27 by GradyPhilpott]

top topics

join