It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dead Aunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So my moms got this picture in her. The thing is the picture moves by itself, at first we thought it was vibrations but none of the other pictures move. That picture was the only one no matter where we would put it in the house it would spin around. any explanations?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I would say it’s the dead aunt just letting you know that she is there,

This seems to be a very common occurrence (pictures falling of shelves or being moved)

I would smile at the fact that she is there with you,

Maybe you should acknowledge that she is around next time it happens,

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Howard Hughes

Howard, assuming that the movements of the picture are associated with your aunt herself, I'd suggest the next time it happens you (all of you) clear your mind of everything and simply ASK her: is there something she wants from you, something she wants you to do, or perhaps she wants to tell you something?

If you do clear your mind, and take your own question seriously, the answer will come. You will just KNOW what to do.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hummm, perhaps she is trying to tell you something......Did she leave any 'unfinished business'?? Was the picture a gift from her? If she put it in the frame herself, perhaps there is something under the photo?

You might try a 'test' by putting it in a new frame.....the old one might be prone to small jiggles, if it is warped or unbalanced a bit. If the picture still turns in a new frame, you'd know it wasn't just a fluke!

And if you could post a photo of the picture, that'd be great......?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well if she can move the photograph then she can move other things. Put some flour on a cookie sheet or something, enough to write things in it with your finger, then place it by the picture. Also leave a written note by the picture instructing her on what you want her to do, just in case telepathy doesn't work.

top topics

join