It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Existence of ET'S disscussed at the U.N and truth to be revealed by 2017.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by guppy
Like the world population, the UN has the few and priviledged. Its up to the few countries who control the information to divulge the truth.

It would be nice if all the unpriviledged countries who have UFO files disclose them to the world. That would make a nice reading. Already a few countries have done so on a limited basis -- France, Britain, Mexico, and others.

I'm curious as to why you think Britain and France are un-privileged? Anyone who follows UFO "news" knows that the UK has a long history in the field and there are claims of Secret MoD/UFO bases throughout the Isles.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This 2017 date for disclosure seems a bit unlikely, as the best laid plans usually go awary. I feel we have to get this done quickly and for co-operation with othe rlifefroms to accelerate as hopefully they can help us with our rapidly warming planet...From the looks of thins we don't have much time.

I think the U.N should represent us all in negotiations as they are the most global organisation.......and none of this security council preference everyone should be involved, agree or diagree?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I agreE Stu, i would reckon that both the U.K and France are at the forefront with any contact with alien entities( I'm finding as many ways as possible to word ET'S!)

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Sorry, stu. I didn't mean to call Britain underpriviledged. I should have clarified that the countries I listed were JUST the countries who unclassified a large portion of UFO files.

As for the countries who are "in-the-know", I believe they are the G7 countries and their closest allies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join