It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I loved her so much...why is she doing this to me?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I loved her so much, I thought about her every second of the day for 4 years...I loved her morning afternoon and night...for 4 years...

She was whole life...my passwords, pictures everywhere, desktop backgrounds...everything.

Not one choice that I made did I ever think hmmm how is this going to effect her?

She was beautiful...

I bought her outfits, presents, and even made some of my gifts for her (like one time she is obssesed with those taco sauce packets, so I collected them all for weeks...in all three levels of spicy, framed them and hung it on her wall, just as an example)

She was my whole world...

Then things went downhill...just a snowball of crap, and now Im trying to fix things...im saying "i want you back, I dont care about the crap just come back" and she wont

Im seriously devistated.

Why cant you women just accept an apology? Why cant I just say "hey, look I love you, and forget what happend, I want to be with you"

Why cant this just be ok?

My story is nothing unique.

But i just dont understand....

:shk:

[edit on 26-3-2008 by asala]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hey there, sorry i just removed her picture from your post, I just dont think it is right put it up without her permission with a thread like this,

Feel free to tell us about what happend,

But im sure you can understand my actions,
If you disagree them please feel free to u2u me or request a review via the complaints/suggestions, this is found in the member center,

Asala

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
and on topic,

Its sad but sometimes people just fall oout of love, sadly its happened to many of us,

I know you feel hurt but you cant make someone love you back,
Give her space and room to think and who knows maybe things will change,

But you need to think about you now, Get out there and meet other people, call up some buddies and get them to help you through this,

Good luck,

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
asalas right

do you for a bit

the break up happened, in my opinion one of the worst things you can do is get back with a girl after you break up with them. you guys broke up, you don't need to break up again. i understand sometimes it works differently, people get back together and end up staying back together but unfortunatley it doesn't usually work like that.

it's going to be tough to get over this but it's something you just have to do and you'll come out of this as a new person. you'll be stronger and you'll have a better sense of who YOU are and what YOU want.

i would also recommend not dating for quite some time. i broke up with my most recent girl friend in february of 07 and i still haven't dated a single girl yet. i don't feel like it. i feel really good though. really really good.

do you man...focus on yourself...spend a lot of time with your friends, make new friends. i know it sounds crazy right after a break up but enjoy your single life man, if you plan on getting married it's something thats not always going to be there.

peace man

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy05

Not one choice that I made did I ever think hmmm how is this going to effect her?

:shk:

Hmm, sounds like that's your problem right there. Trying be be spineless perfect person for her is so wrong. Sorry, but that's how it sounds.

So why'd she break up with you?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Sorry Perfectenemy, I can't give you any better advice than what asala has already mentioned. Most of us have been in your shoes and time does help heal a broken heart. I know that's hard for you to believe right now. Like asala said, you need to be with friends and think about yourself. Take care and the best of luck to you.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone..Trying be be spineless perfect person for her is so wrong...

Ever thought of working for the Samaritans?

I gotta agree with you though. I mean the bit about the taco sauce packets(in all spice variaties) sounds pretty obsessive or downright whacko to be honest..

Take some time out to reflect.. Improve your own life so that you're happy with it before trying to makes someone else's 'perfect'

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Ever thought of working for the Samaritans?

what do you mean?

Agetn T, I agree with you. That's what I was trying to get at. Maybe the OP scared her away cause he's a little too obsessed.

edit: OP, you gotta get over it though, you life is not over so please move on.

There will be more like her, no doubt.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by thehumbleone]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hey guys, sorry if I seem kinda harsh on these relationship threads sometimes.

It just.... when I see a guy (or woman) crying over a woman (or guy) or get really depressed over one, I just don't get it.

That's probably cause I've never fallen for someone that badly.

Anyways, I'm sure you men could move on, there are 8 women to 1 man on this planet so get over your one-itis!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hey sorry bout the picture posting...

anyways, thanks all...Im really not like cryin and stuff like that...just sucks when you think you are different, it could never happen to you

then it does

and it hits you like a frieght train.

I dont wanna go into the story its one of those "long ones"

My question was more for the ladies in that why is it that you all talk and talk about meeting that guy who is willing to do anything for you and all that stuff, you find one, then give up on him the moment things turn kinda ugly. Even if he is willing to fix things...then you get things like "some things just cant be fixed"

"i just want my old so and so back"

"You have changed so much"

Its like...cut us a break.

And im not crying like im the only one who this has ever happened to...its actually a regular thing.

My question is how come it happens?

All guys ever talk about is how many chicks they want to be with blah balha blah...then they find one and are totally head over heels for that person

And all girls ever talk about is how they want to find ONE person that ONE special person...then you neglect him?

Why?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hey never mind..

If God had meant us to be with only one girl,he wouldn't have invented twins..

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Haha that's true agent t, and he would have made ONLY one women for every man, not eight.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy05

then give up on him the moment things turn kinda ugly. Even if he is willing to fix things...then you get things like "some things just cant be fixed

I depends on the definition of 'ugly'. If it means a guy doesn't shave or bathe everyday that's one thing. But if he's a doper, drunk, cheater, or batterer ect... that's another thing. Than somethings can't be fixed no matter what. I'm not saying this is your case Perfectenemy. It's just a statement in general.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

I found the real video but I think that would be against the T&C

Perfectenemy05 I am sorry man, I feel for you. I had this happen to me a couple of times now and after your heart gets ripped out of your chest and thrown through a meat grinder by a woman like she was a pro baseball pitcher, you kinda wonder why.

People will say to you that there are plenty of fish in the sea and you will find someone better and blah blah blah until you want to vomit. The truth is that you can't help who you love but you just got to pick up the pieces and go on with your life.

This might help...

[edit on 3/26/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Damn, all I gotta say is I'm glad I've never had one-itis like you guys.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sorry to hear you've just had a painful split. But this is what happens in love and life. What goes up,must come down. Stop calling her,or you gonna look desperate (even if you are,stop) Maybe she'll miss you and call you. Maybe she won't. Thing is,it takes 2 people to want to be in a relationship. Doesn't matter how much one person wants it to work,if the other isn't willing,then it's not going to happen. Advice above is good,you need to pay attention to you at the moment.

Dr tastics guide to getting over someone quickly.

Proper.loud.feelgood.music,what ever music that is for you.(NEVER listen to sad music when you're sad) Stuff that get's you all happy and singing along to. A bottle of Jack Daniels and a few good mates. Have a drink,have a dance and have a sing. best rememdy. You won't feel like doing it,until you're doing it. Don't get so drunk that your anger and sorrow floats to the top,and you either end up crying all over your mates or trying to drunkenly beat one of them up. (or both at the same time)

It's the music that's important anyway,that stuff gets under your skin.

You'll be fine soon enough,you ain't the first person to be hurt via love,and you won't be the last. Everyone get's over it,you will too. may not seem that simple now,but you wait a couple of months.

[edit on 26/3/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Damn, all I gotta say is I'm glad I've never had one-itis like you guys.

one-itis? Whats a one-itis?

Is it like a butfor?

Love hurts. It's something akin to drinking drano, sure it will clean you out but it will leave you hollow inside. It is also the great equalizer both king and peasant have fallen victim to this destructive force of life. and both were left wanting like a masochist awaiting another lashing.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

One-itis - A disease affecting the emotional state that occurs when a man falls for one woman. Causing the male to believe in the idea of "the One." Commonly found in males who feel inadequate to the female gender.

Haha

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think I have "multiple-itis."

Mainly because I love all women and think all of them are great.

Although I don't really believe there is only one that is right.

I say let there be many "right" ones. What are the other ladies gonna do when all the men are taken up?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I hate to say this hun, but maybe she decided that you weren't that one special person for her.

And yes, we all want the guy who is willing to go the mile for us, but we also value our personal time and we need a healthy amount of space. Maybe I am just assuming here but it sounds like you are/were smothering the girl.

<<   2 >>

join