It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious ghostly orbs perplex researchers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Mysterious ghostly orbs perplex researchers

www.newsmonster.co.uk

Tens of thousands of ordinary people around the globe are reporting mysterious spheres of light known as ORBS, which have started appearing on their digital photographs. A few scientists are taking this phenomenon seriously and incredibly claim to have found evidence of beings from other dimensions..

The world’s first conference on the Orbs Phenomenon recently took place in Sedona, Arizona - where several scientists controversially stated that orbs, spherical or circular objects that are appearing on digital pictures - demonstrate good evidence of ‘other worldly’ life forms. Their conclusions, if correct, could have huge implications for the way we view our universe and our part in it.

Dr. Klaus Heinemann, a former research professor at Stanford University and researcher in materials science for NASA, the American space agency says ‘ There is no doubt in my mind that the Orbs may well be one of the most significant ‘outside of this reality’ phenomena mankind at large has ever witnessed’.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
thoughts on "orbs"
The Glowing Orbs I saw in the skys over San Diego

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Orbs are making big play on the ghost hunter shows on TV. I've seen UFO photos that are orbs as well. I suppose they are he same phenomenon. So do you think orbs are ghosts or souls traveling about?

www.newsmonster.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy

Orbs are making big play on the ghost hunter shows on TV. I've seen UFO photos that are orbs as well.

Actually, Orbs are mostly dismissed on the ghost hunter shows on TV.

I really don't believe there is anything to the orb phenomena other than people wanting to see something "otherworldly" in order to escape from the horrors of this world.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

Agreed. I have played with different "dust" particles in night vision to get some great videos. Anything that reflects light that you can get close to the camera without it sticking to the lenses makes for some great orbs. I got one video that looks like a person moving in front of the shot . Took 4 people blowing dust around to get it perfect .. I found that natural dust you can collect from your home works a treat .

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yeah, this is one thing I don't get... why people are getting worked up over dust?
I have tons and tons of pics with "orbs" in them... and guess what? they are from being in dusty areas..

Im all about ghosts, ets and the unknown.. but even my mom knows those are just dust hits for the digital age.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga

Originally posted by Bigwhammy

Orbs are making big play on the ghost hunter shows on TV. I've seen UFO photos that are orbs as well.

Actually, Orbs are mostly dismissed on the ghost hunter shows on TV.

I really don't believe there is anything to the orb phenomena other than people wanting to see something "otherworldly" in order to escape from the horrors of this world.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Quazga]

I think there's a lot of truth to what you just said. However, I have seen a UFO and heard a "sasquatch" scream.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Many orbs found in digital photographs are the result of dust particles, precipitation and other normal explanations. However, I have seen some photographs that aren't so easily explainable. The most convincing of the orb phenomena, to me, would have to be the infrared videos.

I'm a believer in unseen energy, but I do believe a lot of the orbs we see in photographs these days are not the product of the supernatural.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well ive seen one ghost in my life and it wasnt a orb or friendly.

it was a black figure with red eyes.

looked like to light bright pegs floating in air.

it also something ill never forget.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
These are probably the same "researchers" that are looking for the "carrot" drones LMAO. Notice how there not "scientists" ? Researcher is a personal title . Not a professional one.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well they are real bigwhammy for sure. They've been seen above LA, the Whitehouse above Nuremburg in medieval times, while most ufos are probably just a flotilla of coloured orbs in a the dark. I've seen loads of them of the ufo orb (different to ghost orbs) and come in the colours a variety of yellow, amber, orange, small individual reds and green. One with heiroglyphics on it, another that turned into a jesus angel light. They usually travel in pairs just like that pair of orange orbs in Spielbergs Close Encounters. Indeed he knows something, they are just like those orbs in that film.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I want to add to this subject to mention:
The Orb Project by Míċeál Ledwith & Klaus Heinemann
I truely respect both.
I have this book and it's very impressive. Most pictures can't be dustparticles.
I'm a photographer myself.

www.orbprojectbook.com...

www.youtube.com...
Miceal Ledwith, Ph.D on God, Science & Religion 1 of 2

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well I personally seen an orb like object do zig-zags through the sky so for me they do exist, but figuring out what they are is beyond me. I also remember a few videos of very laege orbs that appeared to either by CGI or an actual spehere or light/energy. Yes dust can produce orb like images but so can many other things including a real orb.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ive taken quite a few photos that have orbs in them and recently have become a sceptic about them believing that they are dust particals.

Our daughter and grandson died 19 years ago and a few weeks ago I took photos of a family dinner and there was clearly an orb on my husbands cheek in one of the photos. I dismissed it thing it was dust.

About a week and half later I was takeing more photos of family when the orb showed up again on my husbands face.

It was just one orb and it was an amber color and in the same spot as the first one.

Now, I'm not so sure they are "dust".

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
orbs only appear in photographs, we can't seem to see them with the naked eye. camera/lens = orbs.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Interesting you say it was an amber type orb. Yes they are quite common. The amber type nearly always travel in pairs like the white, orange, yellow type. I don't think the ones i've seen are actually sprits at all. I've connected them with a mothership, so maybe of alien origin.

Two questions to others

1 Why do the ufo orbs seem to pulsate?
2 Why do the ufo orbs seem to spin on their axis ?

new topics

top topics

join