It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big UFO event planned for 2012, please comment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I think a good place to start would be to review how the 1987 Harmonic Convergence event was organized back in 1987 where the main location for that event was just outside of Oaxaca next to the El Tule tree of Quetzalcoatl.

And on that date, people the world over also congregated to other sacred grounds, mountain tops, mesas, stone circles, islands, beaches, waterfalls etc... The date for this "synchronic reverence' was Aug. 17, 1987. It was a very successful planned event organized on a global scale.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackshine
Thank you all for your comments, and yes, I've taken all your thoughts into account. With an event this size there are many big risks that have to be taken but as with any other event there will be police and ambulance support, strict rules that have been tried and tested on events like the Live Aid Festivals and the Soccer Cup in Germany. As some of you might know, these were massive events which were very calm and peaceful.

Yes, this is no guarantee that things will not get out of hand but we are aware of that, yet the long planning ahead.

There will be entertainment, it's not just a gathering of people looking to the sky. There will be a stage, an introductory speech of the team, we'll invite various infamous people who have contributed a very amount to the ufo community, I hope there will be representatives of the Mufon Network and so forth...

The main "attraction" (if you want to call it that way) will be (and we are still working this out) some sort of flashlight/beam on a large scare aimed towards the sky. Think of a signal that should be visible if tracked.

We will make clear that you cannot expect someone to really land, that chance is very small yet not impossible, you never know unless you try.
That should be common sense, I don't see why this would result in a mass
histeria or panic, that's stuff for the movies. This event should attract people from all around the world who go there specifically because they share the same thoughts and motives and are somewhat innerly prepared for things to eventually happen.

E.g. if you expect someone to die very soon you won't be very surprised as opposed to if it would nail you in the head when suddenly happening...

Sounds exciting but who knows? Maybe we will see some UFO activity up there especially if the right people are there at the time when those light's are beamed up into the night sky.

There are many out there who have a knack for making those ufo balls of light appear at their request. So those people should be there. I think it's possible to get some extraordinary results but only if those who attend BELIEVE.... this is very important.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

LOL Palasheea, you crack me up! I'll leave the logistics in your more than capable hands. I'll stand back, watch and learn from the pro

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think the odds of success are more than 0.000000001% but only if you guys know what you are doing. Ask cseti for help. They claim that they can summon friendlies at will.

But why 2012 and not 2008 or 2015?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackshine
a large scare aimed towards the sky.

certainly my thoughts if a large spaceship decided to call down

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Something like this will probably happen along with all the things here on earth. Natural disasters, supervolcanos, an earthquake ( 12 on the richter scale ) cleaving the world in half....

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Like your ideas, I'll try to go to your event, If I go its because I would like to see a UFO siteing, that 000001% is better then 0%, the work I do involves being outside and I never seen a UFO, if I see one its enough for me to die happy, and also to have sex with an alien would make me happy too, just joking,
any way good luck on your event.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by newkid
and also to have sex with an alien would make me happy too,

well it worked for Antonio Vilas Boas so who know !?

I'm still waiting for Aerosmith to confirm before I go though

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar

Originally posted by newkid
and also to have sex with an alien would make me happy too,

well it worked for Antonio Vilas Boas so who know !?

I'm still waiting for Aerosmith to confirm before I go though

This photo clearly demonstrates that Steven Tyler IS an alien. So if Aerosmith confirms, your pretty much guarenteed a sighting.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blackshine

interesting idea but where do you plan on doing this exactly ?

i was reading your post and having visions of 100,000 people standing around and singing this song

www.youtube.com...

and if that didnt work you could get this guy to try and summon a ufo

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join