It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bada Bing Bada BOOM! I see entire nations go KABOOM!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hi, and welcome to ATS

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It really opens my eyes as to who is out there.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

Thanks. No apologies needed as it’s not your faith that’s in question but rather the meaningless human society that we live in.

Unfortunately, the glass does not contain beer or water. I leave the rest for you to contemplate.

IRAN will retaliate against the closest ally the US has in that region and for many other reason as well. I don’t think they have a nuke but would you tell your adversary or potential adversary what your best strengths are? Probably not, unless you want a fair fight and have no winner at all. But I think that IRANS 11,000 Missiles could do an equal amount of damage to ISRAEL, Remember that IRAN will not use a nuke against all of ISRAEL as its views are very sympathetic to the Palestinian people and their cause. The possible radio active fall out would deem impacted areas of ISRAEL and Palestine a no mans zone (worst case scenario, depends on the amount of uranium / plutonium used and the grade of each element). This could also mean that the current Palestinians would not be able to inhabit the current cities of ISRAEL for quite some time. However, this does not stop the current IRANINAN regime from deeming the Palestinians causalities for a noble cause for the fight against INFADELS (ONLY Iran’s regime) The current regime is very incoherent in their views and past aggressions on their own people. IRAN could have easily purchased nukes from Russia or Pakistan.

There is nothing funny about what I wrote (the puzzle as you would like to refer to it), only the fact that when in correlation to other such behaviour on the internet, it could have been any kind of prophecy and still be funny because it follows the same pattern of many just posting something and then waiting to see what everyone would reply.

I assure you that what was written and the contents of the puzzle are not humorous in any fashion at all.

As for your puzzle or shall we call it a psychoanalytical question:

“To be or not to be? That is the question”

Originally written by Shakespeare in a play called Hamlet… This has always been brought up by many including physiologists but let’s really look at it in a logical fashion shall we.

This was written in Hamlet revolving around violence and revenge. Surely this could be ascertained to the best of anyone’s ability to place it in its original context, which is to say that it reflects ones man’s self doubt and no apparent reason to carry out a task of vengeance when he himself is no better.

I have no such reasons for asking or answering such questions because I’m simply not contemplating what it is that I should be doing or not doing. We can all decide what is and what isn’t, referring to society based on proof positive facts. Again, in attempting to answer that question it leads on to contemplate on too many things at the same time and causing the person attempting to respond to a question to lose track the main important thing.

However, this isn’t the time for psychological debate or even a philosophical debate

If you’re just looking for a simple answer to that question then this should suffice.

“It can be only once you have acted upon it, and it cannot be if you have never acted upon it. That is the answer.” Creo Coactum

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rizla
It really opens my eyes as to who is out there.

And I would like to ask you, who is out there?

And where is out there?

OH you mean in the world... I can also see that you’re out there somewhere too. Hello to you, fellow human.

Congratulations, on being able to open your eyes and being blinded by your own insightfulness. Knowledge is power... and understanding it, is the key to using it.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thank you creo
It will be very enlightening to see where this goes.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Welcome Creo Coactum, to ATS. Interesting thread you have started here.

Your user name is Latin, is it not? Creo- to create,make.....Coactum-force, compulsion, to coerce.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Hi, and welcome to ATS

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

Thanks for welcoming me.

And as to what you have to say...
Y2K = 2012 is good example of that would you not agree. You'll soon find that this seagull so to speak in not following the trawler, but rather flying away from it.

If your own wisdom states that, then why not state the reasons for why you think there are no sardines being throwing into the sea and why you should not follow the trawler in this case.

Or is it in fact you are just copying and pasting some else words because those words kind of make sense to you and or you happen to like that quote from a particular soccer player and want to randomly paste it everywhere. Perhaps you could make part of your signature...

Nice to know that you, just like the seagull decided to scavenge here opportunistically to paste this quote assuming that it's not different from any other.

I apologies if I offended you in anyway but what exactly are you trying to say with that or rather to whom?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq
Welcome Creo Coactum, to ATS. Interesting thread you have started here.

Your user name is Latin, is it not? Creo- to create,make.....Coactum-force, compulsion, to coerce.

Thanks for welcoming me.

And yes your right about my user name. It's Latin. Cheers!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Creo

I do have to ask as to why you would research this?
Is not the outcome always the same?
There are leaders and there are followers.... I'd say a 20/80 ratio, possibly a little more on the follower side.

P.S. you are going to have to juice it up a little more to get what you are after! ;

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creo Coactum
Maybe a light bulb will go off in your head. Thanks.

A light bulb the size of an atomic bomb.

I think you will be fun to have around here.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Thanks for the welcomes. Much appreciated.

Bada Bing Bada Boom who's the next to go KABOOM?
It'S so REAL.

Though I think you are likely a troll or a power-tripper...I'll play.

It'S so real = Israel

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I apologies if I offended you in anyway but what exactly are you trying to say with that or rather to whom?

When Eric Cantona said that, people assumed he was a deep, profound thinker.

In actuality, it took a number of people to come up with that single sentence to be used in a press condeference, when he could have said "people choose to confront me because I'm a famous footballer".

I prefer people to get to the point, but also have a keen sense of irony.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

IRAN will retaliate against the closest ally the US has in that region and for many other reason as well. I don’t think they have a nuke but would you tell your adversary or potential adversary what your best strengths are? Probably not, unless you want a fair fight and have no winner at all. But I think that IRANS 11,000 Missiles could do an equal amount of damage to ISRAEL, Remember that IRAN will not use a nuke against all of ISRAEL as its views are very sympathetic to the Palestinian people and their cause.

I would say that is a fair assessment, and this has been discussed on several occasions. I also think an attack on Iran would be the start of a larger conflict, but not necessarily nuclear.

So do you see the whole nation of Israel going Kaboom or do you mean someone else?

As for your puzzle or shall we call it a psychoanalytical question:

“To be or not to be? That is the question”

Sorry, it is not psycho anything. It was a real trivia question I saw recently at a tech fair I attended. I will probably give it away, but the answer is a number, and no it is not 42.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

No I'm neither a Troll nor a power-tripper. This isn't about me so you'll have to reassess your conclusion for assuming either.

"power trip
n. Slang
An action undertaken chiefly for the gratification associated with the exercise of power over another or others: "He was giving orders, and people were taking them. He was on a power trip" Nelson DeMille."

I have not given any orders to anyone and have no reason to give orders to anyone. Would you like to prove this otherwise?

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response [1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."

Hmmm, I may have stated some things that are controversial which are as controversial as the meaning of life. In any event, I have not baited anyone or made any statements for any emotional responses but rather a logical response. As for interruptions, I not sure if that really applies since I started this thread and all that is contained within is up to me, ATS and everyone who chooses to respond here. However, if I started this thread in wrong place then I guess we'll have to move it, now won't we.

This is my first thread and this is what I would like to start with as my introduction which I think calls for some interesting responses, generalizations, logical and illogical thinking.

I think it would be interesting for you to start your own thread with a title "Hello, I'm looking for the Internet Trolls; Please won't the real Troll stand up? Would the real Troll please stand up?"

Would be interesting to see how many Trolls actually show up. (Just a little humour no offence intended.)

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I would like to ask a question that I am sure I will regret, however...

what is 4 x 0 = ?

It will give me some insight into how you think.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Creo Coactum

Awww, now don't be so defensive. It's not your fault entirely...usually posts by new members are for introductions and not games. And usually some kind Mod comes around and posts some rules and parameters for you to operate by. So, as none have been posted and you are being highly cryptic, allow me to do the honors:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We all wait with baited breath for the answer to your riddle. Won't you enlighten us with either specifics or straight talk?

BTW...I said I was playing along and I actually offered answers to your riddle. But, you didn't follow through... Are there any actual answers or is this all a ploy for attention?

[edit on 27/3/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

Well the closest I think I can come up for a mathematical answer is;
depending of the type of math used; You can have one of the following:
0 or -4B^2

to be or not to be? is the questions?

If that's not the answer then I guess I'l have to move forward from this. Unless, you would like to share the answer and how you were shown to arrive at it.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Yes there are answers to everything that I have posted.

And thanks for posting the link to the rules. Much appreciated. And No I was not getting defensive just posted a logical reply.

Attention, I guess yes in a way, I think there is enough credence to bring to attention things that have an impact on what's going on and how aware we are of them. I would have to agree to that fact that yes this is regarding attention and yes there are answers to everything I am posting.

I don't what to make the mistake of just presenting an answer, it’s better to have learned to know and understand on how to arrive to certain conclusions, similar to math, learn to derive the formula and you're off to the races.
Or even similar to learning for yourself.

I guess I'll have to move this to the games section.

Does ATS have a games section? I guess I'll look around

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Creo Coactum

"I don't what to make the mistake of just presenting an answer"

Why not? We are trying to Deny Ignorance.

Well before you move on and all, you should review your own very first thread and give a response to all the questions and answers posed... I mean if you want us to take you seriously and all.

It's really the least you can do as your last reply was so earnest.

[edit on 27/3/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KMFNWO
I would like to ask a question that I am sure I will regret, however...

what is 4 x 0 = ?

It will give me some insight into how you think.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by KMFNWO]

Sure by all means, 4 * 0 = 0. I hope that helped. Cheers

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join