It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any ufo pictures or video which has not been debunked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hi all
I have been on this forum since last 2-3 months and reading all the posts about ufos and aliens. In every post specially with pictures and videos of ufo, majority of experts here has debunked by saying its faked by one or the other method. In the same forum One of the fellow member started a poll if you believe in alien, ufos or grey etc and i believe 90% of people voted yes. So my question is what makes 90% of experts here believe that they exist. I would request any picture or video if any which at least 60% of members here say is real.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
My "belief" is not based on a single photo or video or anything like that.....mine is based purely on the mathematics of the situation. Anyone who thinks we are alone is not looking at it in the right way.

We are not alone...that to me is not the question, the question is more about "is it intelligent, and if so has it made it to earth?"

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
im still yet to find proof that the children in africa who claim to have seen an alien is debunked becuase how can that many children lie and for what cause

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Children have wild imaginations and do not understand everything they see....hell there are a lot of adults that don't always see what is truly there.

Also, what children do you know that do not lie? LOL

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark_Ace

I wish they would have taken some photo and posted here on ATS for expert comments

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I wish some picture/video experts would make a website that has nothing but non-debunked pics/vids.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Basket

That is actually a good idea, I would like to see that happen eventually. Perhaps the ATS mods can make a locked sticky thread with credible UFO cases that still need debunking. As they get proven false they can then be removed.

This would require someone to go out and gather all the data and evidence though..

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

Good idea Samureyed. I thought similarly and began to assemble such cases.

Unfortunately sometimes even that isnt' enough. For example, I've been working on a thread about the Battle of Los Angeles. I've gathered a significant amount of data and evidence, and it's like pulling teeth to get people to give it a look.

It's really very confusing. The case hasn't been debunked in the slightest. In fact, in the Battle of Los Angeles we're looking at a case where the United States Army even calls it an Unidentified Flying Object. Anti-Aircraft Artillery was fired at the craft, yet it could not be brought down. The event graced most major newspapers of the time (1942).

Anyway, if you're looking for a picture that has yet to be debunked, you need look no further than this pre-roswell confirmed incident.

The case is linked in my signature if you'd like to take a look. Currently I'm trying to locate the location of the photographer from the original LA Times Photo that shows the object caught in Army Searchlights, and taking AA Fire. I'm hoping that by finding the location of the photo, we can get some distance values and start to make size comparisons of the object based upon the environment.

Anyway, I fully agree with the OP that it's hard to find cases that haven't been debunked. It appears though, that there are a few solid cases out there that seem 'un-debunkable'. I can't seem to find a skeptic that actually wants to examine all of the data in the BOLA case, let alone a skeptic that cares to engage in debate on the issue...

-WFA

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I saw last year an amazing photograph which had been examined by countless experts, every expert who examined the the set of pictures all said they could not debunk it because it was so obviously the real deal.

If i describe the picture perhaps someone will find it. the picture itself had a UFO with a fighter jet right next to it taking evasive steps not to be hit, the Object looked like huge stubby versions of the shuttle rocket boosters, five of them surrounding a central one glowing orange real close up with what looked like a tornado about to be hit by it.

I remember a mufon report on it saying it was one of the best cases they had studied, witness was infallible, and circumstances made it impossible to be anything they could think of, i had a copy of it but can not seem to find it, i have over 20,000 pictures so could be looked over i suppose , will keep looking.

Noticing this thread i was surprised it is still on topic, pretty soon mark my words someone usually two of them will come in and try and knock this thread on its ass, they will do anything to break the topic off. and simply to stop any useful pictures or cases being discussed. i have been keeping a log of names and other information for a thread i want to do on debunkers, believe me it is pretty sophisticated the method used wait and see.

I shall keep searching for the picture i was talking about, me myself no longer consider UFO pictures debunked on ATS anymore unless there is more proof elsewhere online to support it.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Me too have seen many pictures and videos which i can say for sure that they are real deal but if you read the topic i am talking particularly about ATS forum.I have seen many topic with pictures and video many members will give there opinion like may be its not faked but few will come and make fun of it with all sort of funny description.
I am not aware of if any of the ATS member has posted any of his own captured picture of UFO.
IMO every picture cant be Hoax and need serious discussion.

top topics

join