It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's explore a different theory about 9/11 (My theory)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You're a pilot, you should know this. It's not crashing that's the issue, it's the navigating to a very specific target and the flight path, especially the high-G spiral and low-level flying of the plane that hit the Pentagon that is the issue. Can you pull 5G without blacking or greying out? For me even, it's an effort without a G suit and I fly military jet trainers. You'd certainly have to be familiar with the straining manuever to prevent yourself from blacking out. For a rookie pilot to fly a 757 into the Pentagon on that flight path, I'd have given him about a .1% chance. Read the comments too from the link in my last message.

Again I don't know the story but I think more investigation is required like would normally be done for any other plane crash or building collapse which was not done for the 9/11 disaster.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by ghofer]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84

Originally posted by mr-lizard

(with a show of almost above expert level of flying skill considering the no doubt chaotic conditions on that flight)

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t the plane Crash? Crashing a plane is not considered “above expert level of flying skill”, I thought that would be obvious!

Having flown planes myself, I can tell you it’s easy to fly (easier than driving a car actually) and it would be a hell of a lot easier to crash it!

Remember, you don’t need to know how to drive a car or be a skilled driver to be able to crash it! Do you?

Mikey

Mikey, I am no pilot but been in aviation all my life.. I have had friends that are good pilots and friends that would sneak me into Air Force simulators to fly.. Yes it is easy to fly, especially larger airplanes, more mass equal more stable in airflow. Also you can be six and have a pilots license so my friend, you are exactly right! Very easy to crash a plane into a large building that DOESN’T MOVE Good post my man

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghofer
It's not crashing that's the issue, it's the navigating and the flight path, especially the high-G spiral and low-level flying of the plane that hit the Pentagon that is the issue. You should know that.

Have you flown an airplane and performed any maneuvers??? All large modern aircraft have hydraulic actuated flight surfaces, in fact they have to build in artificial feedback so the pilot can feel force. As far as navigation, this is easy! In fact if you wanted to perform this maneuver that you explain… You do not even need to touch the yoke.. You can do all the things required thru the NAV select panel. All you do is spin a nob until you align with desired degree on compass… Hmph, pretty easy… When flying simulators all that was needed was about 30 mins of explanation and I was landing the plane pretty well.. And yes I was doing spiral maneuvers. You do this to lose altitude and to acquire the proper approach

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
See my previous post (edited). I fly military jet trainers. Any comments about the 5G spiral path?? An airliner is pretty sluggish and you can't program the lfight computer to perform a 5G downward spiral! I doubt I could have flown that path.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

See my previous post (edited). I fly military jet trainers. Any comments about the 5G spiral path?? An airliner is pretty sluggish. I doubt I could have flown that path.

Do you have the flight data and performance parmaiters fom digital data recorders? A 767/757 is equiped mith many flight performance recorders. So we do not know the exact trajectory of the flight? NTSB rarely divulges this stuff in a timely manor. Takes years.. If we do have it , point me to it so I can do a lil research on it.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Sorry, I do not have that information. I've read it several times and haven't seen that fact disputed. If anyone has a source or different data though, I'd be interested to hear about it. This is a source of confusion for me. I've seen enought eye-witness reports from people who say they saw the airliner hit the Pentagon. At the same time, the flight path sounds quite erratic so what would be the reason for that? If it were a remote-controlled aircraft or a cruise missile, why would it have flown such a crazy and risky path? So that, at least for me, suggest the plane was flown by a terrorist. Still I'd love see a decent investigation like the NTSB normally would perform.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seasalt

You find people "un-nerving" who try to present the truth.
You think dessent is bad.
Just those two things, in your OP are enough to not want to believe anything else you may want to say on the subject.

Here is my perspective.
A friend of mine was doing buisness, monday afternoon, with Mohamad Attah, the day before 9-11.
This was in Venice FL and it was a perfectly normal day for him. Buisness
as usual.
Now the government says he was in Portland Maine 4:30 AM the next day, getting ready to board a plane to Logan.
We are given no explaination of how that happened.
So, OP, tell me your theory.
Did Attah not know what the plan was and someone all of a sudden grabbed him and dumped him off in Portland?
Was it one of those jets the CIA uses to take people to Egypt to get tortured, or pick up cocain in central america?

[edit on 27-3-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Sorry, I do not have that information. I've read it several times and haven't seen that fact disputed. If anyone has a source or different data though, I'd be interested to hear about it. This is a source of confusion for me. I've seen enought eye-witness reports from people who say they saw the airliner hit the Pentagon. At the same time, the flight path sounds quite erratic so what would be the reason for that? If it were a remote-controlled aircraft or a cruise missile, why would it have flown such a crazy and risky path? So that, at least for me, suggest the plane was flown by a terrorist. Still I'd love see a decent investigation like the NTSB normally would perform.

Yes I would like to see some good data from them as well, I doubt that there is anything sinister about the data not being readily available though, you should know how the FAA and other gov agencies work. SLOOOOOOOW, and in the case of 911, much bureaucracy. The data that we have, does it come from ATC? If people are going by data from Flight Following / Radar / IFF then there can be a big lag and be very inaccurate performing maneuvers at a lower altitude

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seasalt
I BELIEVE THE OFFICIAL STORY.
I BELIEVE OTHER THEORIES ARE DANGEROUS, BECAUSE IT SOWS DISSENT AGAINST THE UNITED STATES, BY HER PEOPLE.
UNFOUNDED ACCUSATIONS AGAINST GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS IS DANGEROUS WITHOUT HARDCORE PROOF. (Emphasis mine)
[edit on 26-3-2008 by seasalt]

[edit on 26-3-2008 by seasalt]

hmmm...First off, saying that it sows dissent does not explain why it's dangerous. Explain yourself. How is it dangerous?
Second, why does any theory other than the official one need hardcore proof? Where's the hardcore proof that supports the official theory? This sounds like the kind of rhetoric that THEY want US to believe. Just like Janus said, this guy is a troll. A mole. A rat. But definitely NOT the average random internet trying to get feedback from fellow citizens. Basically, this guy wants us to believe the official theory because, it's official. This has been the official story for centuries. Someone is attacking us, and we're responding to it. We continue to believe it, because it takes a very small amount of evidence to convince someone of something they "know." (What you "know" is essentially whatever you've been taught combined with your life experience). For most people, the official story behind 9/11 makes sense, because that's what the official story for the attack before it was, and for the attack before that, and the attack before that, and so on...But it takes an inordinate amount of evidence (and sometimes that doesn't even work) to convince someone of something that goes against what they "know." The idea that we're not actually being attacked, but rather having attacks staged to make it look so goes against what most people "know."

P.S. I would like to say that I use the term "most people" pretty loosely here, as I have seen massive change in the attitudes of people towards what they "know." A lot of us are waking up out there, because this IS our reality, and it's been going on for a while now, and people have been seeing these things happen, so it's now part of their experience, or, what they "know." And moles like Seasalt will not be able to convince us otherwise any longer.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by newgeneric]

[edit on 27-3-2008 by newgeneric]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Your friend may have done business with a Mohammad Attah but who is to say that it was the same person? We can only trust your credibility, and then that of your friends--which if I'm not mistaken everyone in this thread is saying "trust no one but yourself". If we are not to trust those who have home video of the planes hitting, then why should we ever trust your personal account of things?

Show me facts.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
reply to post by jmdewey60

Your friend may have done business with a Mohammad Attah but who is to say that it was the same person? We can only trust your credibility, and then that of your friends--which if I'm not mistaken everyone in this thread is saying "trust no one but yourself". If we are not to trust those who have home video of the planes hitting, then why should we ever trust your personal account of things?

Show me facts.

ooooh, that is a good one! bravo!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InterestedObserver

What, exactly, are you trying to say?
Look, I am no expert on 9-11 but I have watched plenty of stuff on tv about it and stuff on you tube.
No, really, I am serious. What are you trying to say?
Do you have some sort of evidence that Attah was not in Venice on Sep 10 ?
I did not know there was a controversy about it.
Like I say, I am no expert. But I personally have not seen a minute by minute timeline of the doings of Attah before, we are told, he showed up to buy a ticket at the counter in Portland.
Speaking of evidence, where is the photo of Attah at the airport?
Sorry but it is your side who is lacking evidence.
All I am saying is that I know someone who was involved with Attah.
I was not recounting anything of my own experience.
I can give you the story, now, if you want to know my part.
I work with a guy who I am friends with and know his girlfriend.
I went to their house a while back and she was talking about the fact that she can not get a job, doing what she had been doing.
She said she had been black balled.
I did not, up to this point, know anything about her problem.
Well, all I can figure from the little I could get out of her was, that her being blackballed had to do with all the intensive questioning the FBI gave her.
She could not talk about it much because it made her cry to think of all the people who were killed by someone she knew.
I asked her if it would make her feel any better if I told her I did not think he really did it.
She said, "No."

[edit on 27-3-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
No response to my last post. Interesting.

I find it odd that many skilled and experienced pilots have said that they themselves probably couldn't pull off the maneuvers that flight 77 made, and yet everyone believes that a man who was barely able to get a pilot's license somehow made it.

There is a huge consensus from many different pilots out there that if the guy could barely fly a single engine plane, he couldn't possibly pilot a multi-engine jet.

That's another issue that I've never seen addressed by the people who believe the official story. This guy couldn't fly a Cessna in a straight line, but in a huge airliner he could perform expert level stunts?

My last post was an article detailing the maneuvers he made. Now, if I were the sort of person who couldn't drive my car in a straight line, I doubt I could be an expert drift racer in a semi-truck. I would imagine the same concept applies with planes. Oh, and before anyone asks, these maneuvers are according to the official account of what happened that day. In other words, they are the maneuvers flight 77 made according to the "official really-real government story."

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

I’ll tell you what, go hire yourself some lessons in a Boeing 757 simulator, and you’ll see how quick you can pick it up. The hard parts are landing and taking off. Flying, Turning, and Crashing are very easy.

Mikey

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

See my previous post (edited). I fly military jet trainers. Any comments about the 5G spiral path?? An airliner is pretty sluggish and you can't program the lfight computer to perform a 5G downward spiral! I doubt I could have flown that path.

Ghofer, this is what I did find on the turn.. below is what the controller said. This is the only evidence that the maneuver occurred. Like I said earlier, it is easy to understand how the radar system might have been suffering from lag at the time, due to the situation and altitude and many other possible factors… Also two planes already struck in New York and I am sure adrenalin was pumping hard in this controller. I am sure he was very excited and scared and could have easily made a mental error and did not notice a radar return prior to the one he is talking about.. Just some thoughts, I am working thru this in my brain. I just know that this would not be solid proof that the maneuver happened, in my honest opinion.

Snippet from news report below

Radar shows that Flight 77 did a downward spiral, turning almost a complete circle and dropping the last 7000 feet in two-and-a-half minutes.

Air traffic controller Danielle O'Brien told ABC News that the maneuver was not one expected of a jetliner:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The big problem with that logic is that you say flying is easy. But that's for YOU. This guy couldn't do it. Almost not at all. His instructors reported him to the FAA four times. He was refused the opportunity to rent airplanes after he had his license because he sucked so bad. He couldn't land, take off, fly, turn, anything.

Some people think swimming is the easiest thing in the world. Other people drown in a 4 foot pool. It's easy to you, but this guy could barely do it.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Ok i will just make a quick suggestion here .....Iam not shall we say knowledgeable in full detail of the case. However seeing whats happening globaly I get the impression that the ones who hold power work together to mess with the rest of the populations and nations. I have no dought in my mind that 9/11 official storry is BS! but fact is that it is over I think it is time for us to move on there is enough material like the stuff posted by MR Lizard and the bbc video and the pull it video so save that information to open an investigation at a later time. It is far more important IMO that the american people ats brains focus on the current situation with the rights being taken away and the dollar declineing and that the international bankers once again are buying stocks and companies/banks at firesale prices, gaining more power as we debate this (what has already happened). I belive that it is the bankers who have been doing this like they did under the depression in the 1929's they also own most stocks in the mainstream media and are the same corporations as back then coincidence? I guess you could refere to them like hitler did the master race....Iam not trying to end the 9/11 chapter just belives that people should try and locate the next move before its to late again! So move along nothing here to keep going in circels for IMO. But the choice is yours
as long as the power that is, have people in the right places the truth will nerver be accepted.. but perhaps if you have an idea of the next move you could be in that place instead to prevent it .... keep up the pusuit for knowledge....end ah yes sorry for going a little off topic

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

I see what you mean. But it’s not like swimming, it’s more like driving a car, practically anyone can do it, people can do it just by seeing it on TV. It’s the same with flying, anyone can learn and anyone will pick up the easy bits, not matter how bad they are (flying, turning and of course crashing), people who are bad at flying generally have problems with the technical and physics aspect, or the landing and taking off.

I mean didn’t they even set the Auto Pilot to head to Washington DC? That’s half the work done, they just had to sit back and wait, once they are at DC then just had to aim for the target, and bang, its hit.

Even playing on flight simulator helps and gives you an idea of it.

Mikey

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by seasalt
but don't you think the experts/government officials/politicians did everything in their power AFTER 9/11 to stop another terrorist attack from happening?

Actually no... I think they are planning the next bigger 'attack' that may involve a nuke... and when it happens I promise not to say "I told you so"

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by a-being-?
Ok i will just make a quick suggestion here .....Iam not shall we say knowledgeable in full detail of the case. However seeing whats happening globaly I get the impression that the ones who hold power work together to mess with the rest of the populations and nations. I have no dought in my mind that 9/11 official storry is BS! but fact is that it is over I think it is time for us to move on there is enough material like the stuff posted by MR Lizard and the bbc video and the pull it video so save that information to open an investigation at a later time. It is far more important IMO that the american people ats brains focus on the current situation with the rights being taken away and the dollar declineing and that the international bankers once again are buying stocks and companies/banks at firesale prices, gaining more power as we debate this (what has already happened). I belive that it is the bankers who have been doing this like they did under the depression in the 1929's they also own most stocks in the mainstream media and are the same corporations as back then coincidence? I guess you could refere to them like hitler did the master race....Iam not trying to end the 9/11 chapter just belives that people should try and locate the next move before its to late again! So move along nothing here to keep going in circels for IMO. But the choice is yours
as long as the power that is, have people in the right places the truth will nerver be accepted.. but perhaps if you have an idea of the next move you could be in that place instead to prevent it .... keep up the pusuit for knowledge....end ah yes sorry for going a little off topic

No I am not going to get over anything.. Look here is the deal… All you conspiracy theorist sit here accuse the US Government of committing a very horrid crime. You have NO factual evidence, everything you present is very circumstantial at the very best! I believe in morality, how can you call yourself a moral person by making such outlandish things. You have no consideration for those that lost love ones that day, you have no consideration for those that risk life and limb in the CIA. You have no consideration for those that work hard in government and that truly care.. You mark them all as murderers and liars. How dare you convict on such stupid and nonexistent evidence. Where is your morality! Your accusations make you no better than the imaginary NWO and your imaginary murderous government. All you conspiracy theorist are hypocrites and you insult me.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join