It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's explore a different theory about 9/11 (My theory)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Dear Friends
kind regards
In response to your questions and comments.
starskipper........

I am one of the few people who has no opinion on the 911 subject, so I read both sides of different posts looking for some enlightment. I just want to say for such a touchy subject that this thread has been a check and countercheck in a very educational, productive, respectful way. Many of the posters have first hand and extensive knowledge of the subject and are presenting it well, often leaving their emotions at the door. I often avoid discussion that resort to name calling and cutting other posters down. Thanks for keeping it on subject and the point by point answers/questions. I could very well see this as being a great starting point for people with little to no knowledge of the subject.

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it.
Jeff Riff.......

it doesnt matter what anyone puts on this thread regarding evidence. The OP obviously doesnt care enough to even look at any of it. I agree....lets stop wasting our time on this guy.

Are you frustrated that there are opposing views?
CaptInsanoX........

Actually, he was in Pakistan. Getting medical treatment. While the HEAD of the PAKISTANI ISI(CIA) was here, meeting with the heads of the Senate and House Intel committees...talking about Osama. Hmmm, now THAT is interesting.

Could you please provide a mainstream source, besides the what really happened website? Thank you.
mattifikation.......

Folks, that says it all right there. Why even bother responding? Clearly, the OP has not, and refuses to actually look into the gritty details of the official story and see the holes. After all, that would be "dangerous." He even admitted that he hasn't even considered the issues behind the building 7 collapse. Adolph Hitler used a false-flag attack to provoke his people into war. For years, Germany fell for the lie. Only after the war, when the real evidence was shoved into their faces, did they learn the truth. Now, decades later, there are still people who believe that attack was real and the holocaust was fake. These people are so convinced that their governments can do no wrong that there's no point in debating it with them. Their furiously waved flags are the blinders which shield their eyes from the painful truth. Let them live in their denial, and let's take the time saved by not wasting it on them and do something productive with it.

Again, like I explained a few times already. I have seen many different theories as to what happened on 9/11, on this site, and many others. We do not live in a fascist or communist society. So Hitler brings little bearing or resemblance to this discussion. The burning of a building is less sophisticated and more believable than thousands of people knowing, and carrying out a massive terrorist attack.
aymansour.......

Can you tell how they did found a passport for hijackers between the huge amounts of the towers rubble? where no one was able to find even a complete chair or table

Did you see all the paper flying around on that day? That is a possibility. Likewise, can you explain to me how REAL hijackers died on that day?
dirtonwater..........

I've seen this called conspiracy by anamoly. Find a few anamolies, then build around it until the only possible explanation is a conspiracy. My friend described this in a funny way. "They find a few inconsistencies, wave their arms around, do a little dance, and shout conspiracy."

Indeed. I am under the impression some are sincere in their beliefs, while others may find the official version boring. So they create ghosts, and spider webs.
That goes for most conspiracies and theorists a like.
People listen to the likes of Alex Jones.
Alex Jones makes a fortune each year.
People should follow THAT money trail.
yours thankfully
John

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by seasalt

Let's explore a theory that isn't popular here, but is out in the mainstream.

Maybe if something would be popular or not matters not at all. Maybe the mainstream only refers to something you or advertisers agree upon? Sure everyone loves eating Big Macs, but I doubt that will make your statement more qualified, since of course obesity also seems to be fairly popular as well, does that mean those people are better informed on nutrition?

Unfounded accuasations against government officials is dangerous without hardcore proof.

Ok you want proof maybe NOT accusing the government of failure, ignorance or neglect would be dangerous with proof of the craters of the towers to proudly display the intelligence of the so called "intelligence" agencies. Look people make mistakes, pretending that one has done nothing of the sort appears fairly dishonest and dangerous. Government officials use violence and threat to take property and money from people every day, they are open game to accusations of any kind when they publicly advocate violence to acquire wealth, a common criminal gets more attention yet holds far less power.

It is not the politicians fault, radical Muslim extremists hijacked 4 planes that day.

Maybe it could be all of our fault? Maybe that includes politicians too? The government wants you to ignore their culpability or you might be a government troll, in that case you know you are just as responsible as anyone that has talked about a "conspiracy" of arabs or the "elites". The point would be to think of possible and or probable possibilities that created and allowed for the event to take place, not just that arabs hijacked planes but who were these men, not just their ethnicity, who did they work for while in the US?

It is not their fault there remains a certain sect inside of the Muslim religion/Middle east that hates America, in large part because of Freedom and prosperity.

How do you know they didn't kill some of these terrorists family? Maybe they are not to blame for people hating America, but maybe they don't like America just as much and would prefer a AMerica more like an extremist religious sect from the christian perspective? I think the homosexuals and feminists were the original conspiracy fronted by the Christian flock most closely resembling the land of mullahs. The way our politicians have legislated they might as well have put Sharia Law on the books in the US, the Patriot Act would be an Osama wet dream if the result maybe decreased freedom for Americans, that will erode our safety faster than a dozen attacks. Why would anyone attack us if our legislators already have?

They do not need to divulge every little thing they discuss, as it's a national security risk.

I guess that means that they can lie to us to protect us. Sounds like mafia speak to me. Maybe lying brought this whole agenda about in the first place, have you ever thought that some politician wouldn't lie for Shell, IBM, General motors, General Dynamic? People died because of their political white lies, I think those familes deserve to be treated with more respect than being cordoned off as a "national security" secret. The veterans that have fought deserve no less than the truth, maybe the truth might be for them or at least the possibility of at least presenting a variety of possibilities.

The Alex Jones, George Noory, Loose Change type of people throwing around PUBLIC accuasations without solid proof is very unnerving to say the least.

All of these radio shows can be heard for free over the airwaves on radio and the movies can be seen for free on the net and if that unnerves you then don't tune them in, get over it the troops fight for free speech too.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Dear Friends
kind regards
A continuation of your responses and questions.
stikkinikki.......

Excellent post seasalt. I appreciate that straight talk. I have suspicions that started with the fall of building number 7. I don't know how they knew that would fall as it did. I don't know why the other buildings closer to WTC twin towers didn't fall. The biggest single thing that raised the hair on the back of my neck was when Bush said that thing about "outrageous conspiracy theories. WHY would he say that so soon after the attacks. It was just out of the blue. I am not afraid to face the truth and if my suspicions are wrong I will accept that and move on.

Thank you for the kind words. Everyone has doubts about one thing or another in life, including 911. Some went in one direction to come to their conclusions, most went the other way. I believe it's about putting events in their proper context and using common sense.
spiritual being 13........

dear seasalt, answer me this. How does a plane made of a thin skin of aluminum cut thru hardened steel like a hot knife thru butter?

I am not sure about the scientific realities behind such a thing, seeing as how it only happened a couple times in the history of aviation. I know what I saw that morning, for it's on video. I don't know how, but it did.
Stanley Mimix........

But here's some questions for you: Wich News Channel do you watch the most?? (Presuming you're an American. I'm not, by the way. Sorry for the bad english.) Do you watch news from outside your own country??

I get my news from all the mainstream cable shows, newspapers, as well as bloomberg international. Including online sources from around the world. Agan, I believe it's a matter of putting things in their proper context, and using common sense.
kelbtalfenek..........

First off: How does a plane incinerate a building, providing a wonderful fireball for cameras-yet from inside the plane a passport falls out, in readable condition? And then that passport is found amongst all the debris (which was scattered quite literally for miles) and turned over immediately to the "authorities?"

Lots of papers were blowing around due to the explosion of both planes that day. There were a lot of papers in the air and on the ground.

Why was the military on exercise with the very same premise as the attacks that occurred?

Coincidences are real, and do happen.

Who bankrolled the alleged terrorists?

A lot of shady terrorist groups from the middle east. Osama comes to mind first and foremost.

Who knew enough to sell their shares of all three major airline stocks? How did they know?

Probably terrorist groups and or people connected to said groups.

What really happened to make Building #7 collapse?

I haven't looked into building 7 as much as I would like. From most of the reliable sources I have read, it was due to structural damage, and the weight of the top floors, causing collapse, similar to the WTC towers.

I think that anyone that questions the official decision is more a patriot than a terrorist. There are no "National Security Issues" unless the National Security agencies are hiding something.

Questioning events is normal, but there should also be a limmit.
Unfounded accuasations at the hands of thousands of innocent lives taken is unnerving like I explained earlier.
There are a lot of weird conspiracies thrown around.
I feel as though most do it because the official version is boring to them.
Reality, for some, is hard to swallow.
yours thankfully
John

[edit on 27-3-2008 by seasalt]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84
reply to post by seasalt

Ok, First off – You’re not the only one.

I believe the official story as I am yet to be shown one single piece of evidence that it was anything else (such as an inside job). I mean real proof, and looking at all the evidence.

I’m not going to get into it on this thread as I have seen all the other theories and it’s the same repetitive stuff that usually has simple and explainable answers but people choose to ignore.

Finally, your thread has let ME see that I’m not alone.

Flagged.

Mikey

[edit on 27/3/2008 by Mikey84]

Dear Friend
kind regards
It is good to know I am not the only one on this forum who feels this way.
I believe if everyone looked at the real evidence instead of listening to people like Alex Jones, they would find everything fits together like a puzzle.
Alex Jones and the like make thousands of dollars every year expressing unfounded accuasations.
They sell their videos online.
They sell their merchandise.
They stay in business when terrorist attacks happen, and I feel people who want a good story listen to him.
He is a scaremonger, along with the rest of the semi-famous, fringe, public conspiracy theorists.
yours thankfully
John

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
There are many single "OMG, holy s%@t" inconsistencies or screamingly bizarre oddities about 9/11, but the one that's on my mind at the moment is this: How could human nature be otherwise in the Bushwhacker administration's opposition to an investigation right after the crime (and for many months afterward) if they didn't have something HUGE to hide? Wouldn't even THE most hardcore crypto-fascist "conservatives," if they otherwise weren't guilty of mass murder, be instantly and wholeheartedly agreeable to the most thorough and unbiased investigation?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I still see no fact stated in support of a conspiracy that could be investigates thru science.. This means that all 911 conspiracy theorist have no substance.. AGAIN, I challenge you, I will respond with fact.

The passports that are stated to be found… What is your evidence that the said passports were found?

If there were passports found here is your explanation.

Paper products and some clothing would have a low mass number.. Meaning that at impact the lower mass objects would be pushed out rapidly, thus not being subject to high heat scenarios… High mass objects would not escape the impact event as rapidly thus being subject to full effect of the high heat situation created by impact and fuel.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by seasalt

Interesting theory.

I also believe everything is as it seems. We should never question our leaders.

We may have recently found out years after the fact that at times people in our government contemplated using self-inflicted terror attacks to get Americans to support a war with Cuba but hey...they would never do it. I know this.

They would never sacrifice human life for an agenda then paint you a traitor for suggesting that the official story makes no sense.

Ignore the plot holes I say.

"Pull it" indeed.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
There are many single "OMG, holy s%@t" inconsistencies or screamingly bizarre oddities about 9/11, but the one that's on my mind at the moment is this: How could human nature be otherwise in the Bushwhacker administration's opposition to an investigation right after the crime (and for many months afterward) if they didn't have something HUGE to hide? Wouldn't even THE most hardcore crypto-fascist "conservatives," if they otherwise weren't guilty of mass murder, be instantly and wholeheartedly agreeable to the most thorough and unbiased investigation?

This is the most profoundly ignorant statement yet on this thread. My friend you need to seek guidance and a cure for your mass paranoia

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Please don't feed the trolls.

You are on a conspiracy site, come up with a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Sorry stanglover2008 (and congrats for the triple post), but your name-calling doesn't mean or prove anything. Please refute with something resembling the factual.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I am here to debunk a conspiracy, that is what we do in a true democracy... but hey, if the fiction gives you more of a woody then sorry...

Get a real life and stop making up BS that can not be supported by true investigation and science.

The true fascist is the one that says our government MUST BE responsible for all our problems, including crazy Muslim fanatics

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I gave you all fact upon fact, none of you have given anything factual.. Oh and sorry if you’re so thin skinned that you cannot take criticism…

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Again, merely SAYING "fiction" and "BS" isn't anything resembling actual debunking. Such desperation. How sad.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
So Mr lightorth what more fact do you wish to give so that I can debunk them?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Mr lightorth . you are an ignorant to comment on a triple post, if you knew anything.. You would know it is a common happening on message boards… But hey, bravo for trying to bring me down for it! Wait do I have to give you hyperlinks to prove that?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by seasalt
I believe it's about putting events in their proper context and using common sense.

And what is your context? Mainly unfounded ignorance:

I am not sure about the scientific realities behind such a thing.

I don't know how, but it did.

Lots of papers were blowing around due to the explosion of both planes that day. There were a lot of papers in the air and on the ground.

Coincidences are real, and do happen.

A lot of shady terrorist groups from the middle east. Osama comes to mind first and foremost.

Probably terrorist groups and or people connected to said groups.

I haven't looked into building 7 as much as I would like.

Questioning events is normal, but there should also be a limmit.

Indeed. There should also be a limit to simplistic guesswork pulled out of thin air and applied authoritatively to world-changing events.

Unfounded accuasations at the hands of thousands of innocent lives taken is unnerving like I explained earlier.

Well, here you're quite right, but doubtless you'll fail to see the huge irony of the statement.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I'm secure enough in all the facts I've seen or read. They're infinitely more logical and believable than the government/media party line. No need to rehash any more... However, I do find it interesting that the NIST Report mentions the word "vaporized" when describing the planes that hit the Pentagon and/or went down near Shanksville, PA. (Can't remember which one or if it was both). Come on!! Obviously nothing can vaporize as such. That word is a world-class bamboozlement second only to the notion of babies coming from the Stork.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Lightorth.. You obviously have not read any of my post.. I can explain all your perceived observations very easily... High impact of an aircraft can produce very little wreckage. Aircraft are made out of aluminum and magnesium alloys, for the most part… Both alloys are very flammable! They burn like flares! Additionally, high velocity impacts tend to bury wreckage deep in the earth… This is pure physics.. So if you look at the entire event it can be explained more easily than your conspiracy theory.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Sorry, but I've never heard of a plane crash before or since 9/11 where there wasn't enough wreckage to plainly identify it as such. OK, I've had enough. I think my insomnia is wearing off. Going back to bed. Toodles.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
please look around in this forum,there are MANY answers to your questions.
use the Search function.
perhaps you are not well informed if you ´believe´the ´official version´.

kind regards.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join