It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's explore a different theory about 9/11 (My theory)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Mr. TXMACHINEGUNDLR, I am flattered.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Holy cow man. You're telling me "Shut up?" Seriously, your argument is to just tell me to "shut up?" I'm not sure what part of "civility and decorum" you don't understand, but I've got one last thing to say to you:

I am not the one who identified these engines. That was done by countless other people before me, all with much more knowledge than I have and quite frankly, it seems more knowledge than you have as well.

If you want to refute this whole engine argument, get to work on it. I will politely remind you that your task is to refute the wrong engine theory, however, and that simply calling me names and telling me to shut up will not suffice.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Mattifikation… NO NO… You are the one that accuses the innocent so the burden of proof is on you my friend… *shakes head*

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Mattifikation… Also I would like you to provide me with the names of people, or reference, that have more knowledge than me on that this is a 737 engine. : ) I look forward to this answer : )

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I provided my evidence. You say it's not much, but at least I've provided something. I've shown URLs with pictures that actually have parts highlighted to show the similarities. I've shown URLs that include references from several different experts, all identifying that engine as the wrong kind.

You have provided nothing.

Furthermore, if we were to operate on open minds here, the burden of proof would be on both of us. Just as I am accusing our government of 3000 murders, you are accusing someone else of the same crime. However, for the sake of keeping this simple, I'll agree that the burden of proof is on me.

That means that if I provide evidence, it must not be refutable in order for it to meet that burden. Therefor, I challenge you again, start refuting - otherwise, my burden of proof is met. :-)

Assuming you can stop being rude to me about it, I look forward to reading your professional analysis. You won't get fired for it, this is just a forum on the internet - not an official report to your boss.

Originally posted by stanglover2008
Mattifikation… Also I would like you to provide me with the names of people, or reference, that have more knowledge than me on that this is a 737 engine. : ) I look forward to this answer : )

Check the links I posted.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by mattifikation]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Mattifikation…No no my friend, the pics you shared can not be subject.. They offer no detail.. So yeah the purden of proof is on you.I just do not understand the logic in your brain, can anyone help me understand his logic? The towers were blow up by Religious Muslim nut balls! You have not given me any evidence contrary. You say they are 737 engines and that is your accusation so you must prove it.. Give me BLADE SIZE AND SERIAL NUMBERS AND THEN YOU WILL BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY… I will continue to insult you until show intelligence. I am not political correct… I do not care about your feelings, I care about fact!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I'm not asking you to be polite because I want you to be. I'm asking you to be polite because it's the RULES here. It doesn't matter if you're politically correct or not, or if you think I'm stupid, or whatever your excuse is. Rudeness is against the rules. Unfortunately, since you have blatantly expressed your intention to disregard those rules, I have no choice but to place you on ignore.

I hope the moderators will take the time to explain the rules about civility and decorum to you in more detail so that your stay on ATS will be long enough to benefit those whom you haven't spent an entire page shouting insults at.

I do not wish to "shut my eyes" to the opposing side of this debate, however, so I invite anyone else who reads this to provide evidence that this was, in fact, the right engine.

As my links have shown, many of the features of the found engine match up with the engine of a 737 but not a 767. Perhaps some of the believers of the official story have already found the explanation for this discrepancy. If so, please elaborate?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Dear Friends
kind regards
First of all I would like to first put to rest the notion that I am starting this thread to see how many replies I get.
I don't think that is a fair assessment.
I think all theories should be discussed, and it just so happens my beliefs on 9/11 happen to be a misrepresented and not-so-popular "Theory" on this message board.
I appreciate the skepticism and compliments a like.
I have rushed through the thread, from where I left off yesterday.
I will go back later and gather all the key questions and then answer to the best of my ability.
I apologize if I can't respond to everyone individually, but your questions and or comments will be taken into consideration.
This is a popular forum with high traffic.
And yes, I do believe everything that happened on 9/11 can be explained rationally, most of which was already presented to the American people on, and after the events of September 11th.
Another notion that should be put to rest, is the fact that I am not willing to "learn" and "listen" to certain "evidence" forumers here put out.
Lest we forget, I have been a long time reader.
I have seen all the theories there is to see.
I have also been on many 9/11 "truther" sites as well.
In closing, I WILL say your best evidence for foul play in any arena, is building 7.
I am also sure that can be explained.
Like I mentioned before, I have not studied building 7 as much as I would like.
I will read up on some of the material today, and respond later to answer some of these theories.
God bless the USA.
yours thankfully
John

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
For the other people posting. You will see pics posted by people claimin that it is a cfm 56 engine. The pics clearly show an engine compressed due to impact with no fan section available. Most modern fan jet engines will share the same CORE engine ( the portion that houses the hot section and not the fan) Many engines from manufactures will share many components from engine to engine. Take for instance… Ford will use the same vent pods from car to car… Hmmmm, how do I know this… I been in the industry for 17 years.. Unlike my critiques…. They have no experience or knowledge… WOW, WHO TO BELIEVE?????? DUH!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'm not asking you to be polite because I want you to be. I'm asking you to be polite because it's the RULES here. It doesn't matter if you're politically correct or not, or if you think I'm stupid, or whatever your excuse is. Rudeness is against the rules. Unfortunately, since you have blatantly expressed your intention to disregard those rules, I have no choice but to place you on ignore.

I hope the moderators will take the time to explain the rules about civility and decorum to you in more detail so that your stay on ATS will be long enough to benefit those whom you haven't spent an entire page shouting insults at.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
All this tells me that you are a wuss and cannot handle serious questions to your outlandish beliefs! If the MODS sensor me for my opinions on you and the ideals of others on this board then I guess this site is part of the “ CONSPIRACY” Wise up, DUDE! Oh did I mention that you are a wuss and cannot handle fact????

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Furthermore!!!! Peoples!!!!!!! There are people on here that said that a 767 cannot bring down the towers! Yet they say the engines found were 737 engines!!! Yet the video shoes a 767 crashing into the towers! I guess that video was photo shopped??? Hmmmmmmm! The crazy religious Muslim zealots destroyed the towers! Why defy logic???? AGAIN, I challenge everyone on here... I will debunk all your accusations on 911

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
stanglover. This is how it is. When you registered to be a member here, you AGREED to follow the Terms and Conditions that the site owners set. Period.

These also go hand-in-hand with...

General ATS discussion etiquette

Courtesy is Manditory

Read up. It applies. Your posting here is not a right, it's a privledge maintained by your posting within these guidelines. If you cannot post within the guidelines, your membership is at risk by your own actions.

Is that clear enough?

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by seasalt

Mind if I ask why it is that you believe the government is being 100% truthful? Though most people I've talked to firmly believed that Al-Qaeda was behind 9/11, I've met almost nobody who believed the government story 100%.

What information do you have that leads you to a level of perfect certainty, that almost nobody else on earth - even the believers of the official story - has seen?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I believe what I believe people, because nobody on this planet has produced info that supports your outlandish claims….. This is easy as one, two , three… You give me info and I ensure you I will give you evidence otherwise.. Why do you assume something without hard evidence? AGAIN, WOULD YOU CONVICT ME OF MURDUR WITHOUT SOLID EVIDENCE???? THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU!!! You assume and that is wrong. As far as the “rules” If ATS wishes to kick me off for me speaking my mind then so be it, it will only prove a double standard. : )

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Furthermore, you gentleman saying that I am not abiding by the terms, means that you cannot answer my questions and wish me to go away… Yes, yes I see… So it is more acceptable that you accuse our government of killing 3000 people on purpose than me to call you a wuss? WOW……

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by seasalt

John, you have more trust in your government than I. In all due respect, the known facts don't seem to support the Official Story. That's why there has been so much speculation, and some of it goes beyond speculation because of the facts of this event, which have been video taped for the perusal of subsequent generations who, I believe, will learn the truth.

The very fact that Building Seven collapsed despite not being struck by a plane, and it had only a minor fire, puts the whole story in doubt. And there are hundreds of other very suspicious circumstances.

But congratulations for proclaiming what you believe in a place where no one is likely to agree!

Best Regards.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Mattifikation…. I been involved with the GOV for many years and yes many are dumb asses but most have the best interest of the nation in their heart. How do I know this??? Because I been around it my entire life!!! Opposed to your what? Now, I wish you to tell me about this “ most people you talk to” Thing! Where do you get your info??? Hmmmmm…. If 200 million people think as though I do then that makes you a big minority….So, let me ask you this… Are you saying that 200 million people are dumber than you??? Wow, if so than you must be a god!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Building No. 7 probably collapsed due to the massive forces imposed on the structure by both towers collapsing… The heat and pressure of the towers collapse probably did the dead. Something similar to a Pyroclastic flow. This is something that should be addressed by a structural engineer before assumption.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by seasalt

Ok, First off – You’re not the only one.

I believe the official story as I am yet to be shown one single piece of evidence that it was anything else (such as an inside job). I mean real proof, and looking at all the evidence.

I’m not going to get into it on this thread as I have seen all the other theories and it’s the same repetitive stuff that usually has simple and explainable answers but people choose to ignore.

Finally, your thread has let ME see that I’m not alone.

Flagged.

Mikey

[edit on 27/3/2008 by Mikey84]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join